Be American

>be American
>build houses out of wood

Wood is a great building material mate. And the prefabrication they use is very smart idea for a tornado-land. If your home gets smushed you can rebuild it fast and moderetly cheap.

You know what would be even smarter? Not living in tornado country.

Wouldn't making a house of of concrete be better though? Less chance of a tornado blowing it away and all that

I don't know, it worked for Dorothy.

It would have to be built like bunkers. Brick wall is not enough even for those we have in Poland, and they are nothing compared to what they have in US.

You know, slavs use an entire wood as a building block. This is mostly better than this fucking american plywood.

The worst of the tornado damage isn't done because the house is made of wood so much as the house is shoddily made, nails get wiggled loose and roofs start flying off and into things.

>2017
>doesn't build houses with rebar reinforced concrete

Genuinely would rather have to rebuild buildings occasionally than have brutalism become the dominate architexture.

We have log houses too. I had family friends who lived in one.

That and you know it was hit by a tornado. Brick buildings get destroyed too.

You have stolen this by us.

Some places do but your really underestimating the tornados in tornado ally.

Our pioneers lived in them too.

Our pioneers killed romans

>Пиoнepы yбили pyмын
WTF, I hate Communist Party now!

Our pioneers killed natives and Mexicans.

Ancient romans

Does Russia have termites?

Why the fuck do people live in a place called "Tornado Valley"?

Those houses look lovely, but they wouldn't stand a chance to a tornado either.

SAme reason why people live anywhere. Some have earthquakes, some have floods, others have tornados. Some have all of that. It's not really the most dangerous place on Earth :)

>Be first world
>Build houses

some has refuges

Can a british house survive having a dump truck thrown on top of it? Or a rail car? Some of the stronger tornadoes throw that shit around like nothing.

The only types of houses that survive a direct hit from a big tornado are actually concrete domes