Burger burger burger.

I Kek'd

Nehari.

Shit's spicy

Post lamb korma recipe, pls

lmao kya chutiya general hai yeh

Smoked beef brisket.

food.com/recipe/lamb-korma-124155

Thai, burritos the size of Chihuahuas and heavier, tons of ethnic Chinese cuisines along with New American Cuisine.

Welcome to SF

This a South Asia General Thread not a 'Your cunt' thread.

>asians can come to the west in droves but we can't talk to them online
wew

I was clarifying these guys aren't from the regulars like you and the two Afghans

Plus, I don't approve of these Traitors.

Bump with seekh kebab

Bumping with Nutella naan

>no ananas with biryani

>Ananas

Oh ok ananaas

So no more /sag/?

Or did I make this too early? Or is everyone doing something important and I'm just an unimportant fuck.

the other one 404'd.

Empanada de lamprea (lamprey pastry)

>lamprey

Had this last night. Also had a fish pakora, it was delicious

But aren't you west asian.

dump from your mum's cunt.

What's that?

Hyderabadi biryani

>top right

wtf? that looks like german food
just search ''danish food'' or something similar on google

Butter chicken.

You don't even the name of the general in the subject

>Also not linking to the last thread
>

the empire was worth it for the curries imo

And I'm stuck here eating absolutely horrendous salads.

Pakistan has always been historically a part of South Asia. Heck even Afghanistan is in South Asia.

A 3D designated shitting street

Well well well

I don't remember the last time I actually laughed at something on this cancerous shit hole.

Question time again?

1. What's the best South Asian ancient historical war film? With subtitles of course.

2. Why is there singing and dancing in Indian films? You don't see this in others.

3. How do you guys feel about the Mughal Empire? I understood they came as invaders but after researching it myself they also did plenty of good things.
They created a somewhat centralized form of government. There were no invasions for arounnd 200 years. The moment India split up again- bam invasion.
There were plenty of technological developments. Mughals brought a crude version of rockets into the sub-continent which the later Maratha's/Sikh Empire would develop and use for themselves.
it's not like they completely excluded Indians. I'm not sure if this is reliable but I think the nobility was 60% Turkic and and 40% (muslim) Indian.
They also created peace between all the groups and allowed trade to flourish.

4. How much do you trust your politicians?

Also, is Nepal South Asian too?

Yes, Nepal is in saarc.

Ledsen Rasmus, det är inte jag som har gjort bilden.

>1. What's the best South Asian ancient historical war film? With subtitles of course.

Mughal e Azam. It's about Akbar's war with his son over a slave girl.
>2. Why is there singing and dancing in Indian films? You don't see this in others.
India doesn't have a music industry like in the rest of the world. Most of their songs are in films. Plus, they always include an 'Item song' with sexy dancers (That often don't have to do with the plot and ruins the characters) just to get horny viewers to go watch it.
>3. How do you guys feel about the Mughal Empire? I understood they came as invaders but after researching it myself they also did plenty of good things.

Obviously the question is for Indians but I'll just answer it. They were good warriors and conquerers but generally shitty at administration and killed all of their capable sons as they were seen as threats to power. In the end only the incompetent genes survived ruining the dynasty.

>4. How much do you trust your politicians?

Again, this one is for Indians but I'll answer anyways, I don't. Not one fucking bit. Except of course a few gems like Siraj ul Haq.

Yup.

>India
>Pakistan
>Bangladesh
>Nepal
>Sri Lanka
>Bhutan
>Maldives
>Afganistan

Welcome to India where the cows eat haaaaaay

And we ride auto rickshaws everyday

Are there pakistani movies where pakistani armies win against indian armies and also get qt indian as wife?

>Mughal e Azam. It's about Akbar's war with his son over a slave girl.
Any recent ones? I like ancient fight scenes.

>Obviously the question is for Indians but I'll just answer it.
Isn't Pakistan part of the Indian sub-continent?

>Again, this one is for Indians but I'll answer anyways, I don't. Not one fucking bit. Except of course a few gems like Siraj ul Haq.
How about Imran Khan? What are his politics like? Secular because he used to live in the West or Islamist?

For me, it's the ever delicious

Pakistani war films are about the war we have with the Taliban. The few we have on the ones against India are insure TV movies. Most of the time the qt dies and the hero is out to avenge her.

There is this new one I've Kashmir but it's not pro Pakistan. It's globalist Jews propaganda where a Paki falls for an Indian.

Afghanistan is central asia

>Any recent ones? I like ancient fight scenes.
Recent Indian cinema is shit and focused mainly on said item songs and cringey action scenes but Bajirao mastani which is about the rise of the marathas under the leadership of Baji Rqo and has bad ass Action sequences (They still got the General to dance with his soldiers) and there is also Jodha Akbar which is about Akbar and his Hindu wife, Mariam uz zamani (They still got him to have a dance party in his palace)
>Isn't Pakistan part of the Indian sub-continent?
You know what I meant
>How about Imran Khan? What are his politics like? Secular because he used to live in the West or Islamist?
Almost all our politicians lived in the west. But he is mostly for ending corruption (bullshit) and a more traditionalist yet progressive Government (bullshit). He says that he'll enforce Islamic ethics but a largely secular and 'modern' Government.

I don't think he's a capable ruler (He was a cricketer for fuck's sake) and will only be a puppet to his more shrewd advisors.

Check out wiki

>You know what I meant
Are you one of those fair-skinned Europeanish Paki's or those Pajeet-2.0 ""Pashtun"" ones ?

>But he is mostly for ending corruption (bullshit)
Why is it bullshit.

Who's the best secular politician?

>They were good warriors and conquerers
Do you think they could have been booted out if the pajeets had managed to unite a few kingdoms together ?

The ones with fairskin and light eyes are Pashtun, but the majority of Pashtuns are dark skinned and eyed.

>Are you one of those fair-skinned Europeanish Paki's or those Pajeet-2.0 ""Pashtun"" ones ?
Pajeet 2.0
>>But he is mostly for ending corruption (bullshit)
He is only known for being a cricketer and even though he himself is sincere he could never run a country.
>Who's the best secular politician?
Probably Altaf Hussein is the only Secular politician I know of. And he's a reknown gangster who gets his findings from kidnappings and robberies. He declared Pakistan an enemy of his party last year and his followers totally shut down the whole province of Sindh and he has embarrassing drunk videos of him dancing and talking about kissing kids (in a speech).

And he looks like Jabba the Hutt.
>
>Do you think they could have been booted out if the pajeets had managed to unite a few kingdoms together ?
If they could have united but Babar initially targeted the Muslim empire of The Lodhis which was already hated so they didn't give a fuck until he controlled the whole of North India.

>The ones with fairskin and light eyes are Pashtun
How do we save them from their barbaric countrymen?

Send them to the West where they become degenerate boozehounds

Afghanistan is not a part of the indian subcontinent geographically or culturally and identifies more with central asia than south. Only economically is it tied with south asia.

I know but it's generally agreed to be a part of South Asia while historically southern Afghanistan is Persian while the north is Central Asian.

ITT Fatties

You don't eat food, Mr. 6 pack?

It's literally in the middle of Asia

Umm... no

The leaf is right. Even the Eastern Pashtun parts of Pakistan are located on the Indian tectonic plate.

Culturally I think Afghanistan used to be Buddhist so you could say it was South Asian but Islam changed everything.

Asia is a vague term. . And I always felt Mongolia was the center of Asia.

It's interesting that Afghanistan is sometimes grouped in the Middle East, South Asia and even Central Asia.
I'd say it's genetically and culturally closest to the Middle East

That map has Afghanistan in central asia...

>It's interesting that Afghanistan is sometimes grouped in the Middle East, South Asia and even Central Asia.
It's all three and yet nothing at the same time.

Pole of inaccessibility is a good measure of centre.
>pic related, it's Asia's pole of inaccessibility

Wikipedia's definition of S. Asia

This is based solely on economic ties

Munchy box

that's repulsive and you should feel ashamed

What the fuck?

I just noticed when you get banned, it deletes every single one of your posts.

ανανάς/pineapple senpai

Why were you banned?
I was wondering why you deleted "Afghanistan being right in the middle" comment

Reasons

>culturally Buddhist
Pre-Islamic Iranian civilisations and Islam have much more impact than a brief Buddhist period

Bamyan was the centre of Buddhist learning before getting fucked by the Mongols

Of course Bamyan was important for its Buddhist culture and really peaked during the Greek Greco-Bactrian period, but slowly started fading with the advent of successive Iranian civilisations and finally Islamic civilisation.

This.

Define ‘buddhist’ first. Who is a standard Buddhist?
Real Afghans (pashtuns) were never buddhists. They were Aryans belonging to the very ancient animistic Vedic dharma & cultures, which can still be seen in ancient Aryan/Caucasoid tribes like Kalash & Nooristanis.

Today’s Buddhism are not same as ancient Buddhism. Indian Buddhism is an amalgamation of different races,cultures & traditions.

For example, modern Buddhism = a lot of stuff coming from different tribal ethno-racial cultures.

So, in other words, even if old afghans were Buddhists, they had nothing in common with Indian races. They were a separate race which the white european race (which we still are).

> t. afghan

* which is the

>They were a separate race [which is the] white european race (which we still are).

WE

Greco-Bactrian civ was sick. One of my favorite ancient time periods in Asia (only second to Greek wars with Persia).

Why do so many people on Sup Forums argue to be white? Why can't you be happy with your national identity?

Tajiks and pashtuns are iranic peoples, which is what u meant to state, While turkmens, uzbeks and hazara's are turkic peoples. Showing more of a clear ethnic amd cultural connection to central asia and iran then south asian.

Wuz

Kangz

Both Aryanz and Turks.

>Tajiks and pashtuns are iranic peoples
And where do you think they came from?
>Showing more of a clear ethnic amd cultural connection to central asia and iran then south asian.
Afghanistan is. Iran leans more to the Middle East.

pls no memes

it's the truth

Iranic tribes were originally nomadic like turks although being indo-european and were spread across the from the region north of the black sea to the steppes of central asia. They then establised sedentary civilisations which created the parthians, sogdians, bactrians, persians and medians.

Dont understand your second point.

Why do Pakis pretend to be us?

Not as good as our kanga bangas

No it's an Indian spice. He spelled it wrong. It's spelled ananaas.

Because most of the dumbasses here think Saudis are Muslims.

>Iranic tribes were originally nomadic like turks although being indo-european
Like you said, we came from Europe.

Iran seems to be culturally ME than Afghanistan nowadays.

It's the other way around you cringy kooni. Europeans migrated from central asia

@74020814
>It's the other way around you cringy kooni. Europeans migrated from central asia

indo-europeans came from the steppe. there were stone age humans already living throughout asia and europe that got indo-european'd about 6000 years ago

The Indo Aryans were a group in Central Asia from which one group went South into Afghanistan, Iran and India while the second branch went and settled in Europe, hence the similarities between ancient European Faiths and Hinduism. Dumbass.

Yes they went throughout the entire world, that's why there's so many similarities. But the difference is that the natives the indo-europeans bred with weren't as populated as the dravidians of India. The indo-Europeans in Europe and Persia remained indo-European while the indo-Europeans were assimilated into India.

No matter how how you look at it. We're the same stock.