How do you find God, Sup Forums? I want to find God and I feel empty sometimes

How do you find God, Sup Forums? I want to find God and I feel empty sometimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/godlogicscience
youtube.com/watch?v=h5tRWl4b_hI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Follow your heart

kys

Listen to the voice of your heart.

He who seeks will find.

Which god are you looking for? The jealous one or the others?

make yourself explode at a gay pride

>implying you can just go to the supermarket and shop for gods that fit your personal taste

There is only 1 God and he is of infinite compassion towards righteous people who honour Him.

I tried a protestant church and I don't think I connected to it.

Too modern even though their values were ironically conservative.

Open your heart to truth. Jesus is waiting for you return to him

I mostly go to Orthodox liturgy, I think you might find yourself better at home there.

You might like this channel.
youtube.com/user/godlogicscience

Protestantism is pure AIDS

Religions go as follows, bro:

Theravada > Mahayana >> Vajrayana >>>> Daoism > Jainism > Vaishnavism > other vedanta hindus > Zoroastrianism > Sikhism > Baha'i >>>>>>>>>> Sunni > Catholicism > Greek orthodoxy > Shiism > Judaism > protestantism >>>> all others (Shinto, Cao Dai, voodoo, afro brazilian religions, native american mumbo jumbo, tengriism, etc, etc)

Abrahamic religions are shit tier.

Not yet
The god doesn't exist yet and it will be at least 100 years until we can design him.

Try you local gaybar. I'm sure there's a Hesus that will fill your void.

I went to mass on a whim after a decade of atheism. Can't explain the way it made me feel. Life-changing.

>afro brazilian religions
wew lad

here we have hoodoo

this

would you like to try the ultimate redpill? ;^)

>god
>real

youtube.com/watch?v=h5tRWl4b_hI

Follow the light of Ahura Mazda

except you can you dumbfuck, this is what we're literally doing in this thread right now.

Just start with the Bible, preferably the King James version. Don't get dragged into the politics of each denomination and be autistically obsessed with the rituals, because they are only tools to bring you closer to God.

First and foremost, listen to him. You know that voice in your mind that talks to you, the one that you cannot fool by rationalising bad behaviour? You may call it your conscience, inner voice or your 'heart', but this is the gift that we are bestowed with which ensures that we are in constant communication with his grace. He spoke to you, and this is why you make this thread in the first place in your search to find him.

Just follow it, and it will lead you to him.

It scares me when I realize that Christians think it's normal to hear voices in your head; like Abraham hearing a voice from nowhere telling him to kill his son.

It's disturbing.

Finding God is like finding your grandpa's golden watch from the war, but then you find out you never had a grandpa and it's a cheap piece of chinese shit.

Remember that monster under your bed when you were a kid?
That was your god

It's like a legit mental illness thing. Like tulpas.
Sounds like a really good way to fuck own brain up.

You need to have capacity for self-delusion, if you don't, you'll never believe.

churches usually have a "prayer hotline" .. usually just a form you fill out online saying what you want the priests at the church to pray for you about... let the true religious pray for you. more god cred

Burger is your god. :---DDDD

Rather than pray to a non-existent mental illness to make you feel good about your failures in life, create some successes.