/asean/

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Also, anyone here been to this arena?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnnphilippines.com/news/2017/04/24/students-abstain-UST-election.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another mothefuck anime convention?

What anime convention? That's just some arena I found on the internet. Apparently it's powered by solar panels.

hello

holy shit that looked quite nice, hope penang ppl can host a fencing tournament there among us SEA

Pill me about the new Agong.

He looks like a gong.

New Agong? He's not that new anymore, he was installed a few months ago.

Also, I passed by P. Burgos earlier today and there were Brunei flags flying around. Is the Sultan here already?

Officially installed today.

And no, not yet maybe later or tomorrow.

Will Drumpf be here?

I find it hilarious how El Meyor's idol is still not coming here despite him sucking harder than a whore from Angeles.

who /eldestbrother/ here?
bonus points if your siblings did shit and you get the heat

Me, thank god my sister is kinda timid.

Is 5 dollar for a sticker too much? should i lower it to 4 dollar?

B-but why?

Me. My imotous are smarter than me. Hence, do not much trouble than me.
Her pics is saved in the hard drive of some anons ITT.

why not?
if its suits to SEA shopping power i would do it

Do it then.

$4=RM16 yeah i think i could go for that. finally it's time to carve up our own weaboo virgin community

wew must be fun growing up. all boys sibling here so shiiieeettt rattan cane everytim

He's going to come on November

He's needs to suck harder like a whore in cebu

Not so fun desu. My elder girl siblings always bullies in obeying them me growing up. And being in the middle child doesn't give me the authority over my younger siblings who doesn't listen to me but always asks favors like Im the doormat of the familia.

You know what to do...

Hi /asean/ how are you tonight

Fine, Blake.

Ran out of cooking gas at home today, had to make dinner with the microwave instead

>tfw no fancy electric stove and we've been using the same stove for over 20 years

done, visit salaciousfictitious (dot) tumblr
Also, every 3rd sticker, off $1 (max 9)

my home tv is older than me
it has the nice 90's era feeling

hows your wife's son blake

Me desu. For sure she's more diligent than me.
She's insufferable cunt when she was jhs student, but now she's pretty cute. I always treat her when go out with her.

what did she mean by this?

Did you do it with her though?

Why not grill your food like a real man?
Also, you can use bamboo to cook rice in the charcoal.

Do what?

Not me but I might as well be the eldest here because we never talk/ed to each other and he now has a family somewhere. Feels like a literal single child I suppose, wish I have a couple of sisters to pester and spoil at least

Fornicating, copulating, intercourse.

HADEUUHHH

MEMEK LOKAL PADA KETINGGALAN JAMAN

/deadsean/

Imouto is for loving.

Incest is the purest form of love.

>watch history of SEA
>people (probably westcucks) said that viets aren't SEA but chinks
>viets calim that they're SEA
Like a pottery

>cums in your butt

I love bathing anime girls and I'm a sucker for hot springs. Wonder if she's bathing in a indoor large bathtub?

Its a scam
Seriously

Probably indoor japanese bathroom

If you could go on vacationing in any asean country, where would you go and why?

Wtf?
My Uni, UST, is in the news again.

Maybe a quaint comfy modern villa in the misty forest of Java close by waterfall.
Anyway you haven't answered my question yesterday.

Is she asking to be abducted and gangbanged?

Where can I sign?

Here. My toilet needs cleaning.

>wrap "fragile" stocker one by one
>no more "fragile" sticker

now people can sexually abused her as much as people want

He's actually an okay guy

To the admission office. You must become an Utot Sabay Tae student first.

About pic related?

That didn't even made the news

What was the question?

How do the local peenoy junjun initiate physical/sexual harassment nowadays? It doesn't seem viable at all to me especially if you're around or within UST where almost everyone is too privileged to mess with

Almost all Vietnamese think that we're SEA, i thought that everyone in the world consider us to be Southeast Asians.

Indonesia, easy to blend in

Ofc not. That's just some attention seeking cfa student. The real news atm UST admin becoming abstaining candidates because they have radical opinions about The Martial Law of Marcos.

cnnphilippines.com/news/2017/04/24/students-abstain-UST-election.html

The queen, we got Alice "maymaynoose" Gonggongga here.

Gemerlapkan jiwa
Semikanlah cinta
Semoga kau dan aku akhirnya bersama

Aku kan menunggu
Walaupun seribu tahun lagi

>provincials

kek

Can you post more of her?

Not inside the University apparently. The only time I get molested is in buses and MRT.

Now I find out why we use noun+adjective instead adjective+noun. It's influenced by arabic.

Well, it kind of funny tho to see westcuck thinks you're chink.

hello?

Hello?

Hol up, that is the resident aut*st in the pic? I always thought she was French/White. Very surprised

>MRT

That's impossible. Tell me [b]"how"[/b] you got molested and I'll tell you why it's bullshit

No. But I'll post some other catholic girls.

where do you get the illustration from?

Yes, she is a half Filipino living in the Paris. Now, for the answer of my question...

There are more people in the NCR who joins this

Bahasa is a loanword from Sanskrit, right? It seems we are one of the few in SEA that use a native word for "language" (tiếng - also means sound). I wonder if "wikang" is a native word or not.

>alphabet pronunciation is influenced by Dutch
>the grammar is similar to mandarin
>vocabs are 40% dutch, 20% sanskrit, 30% austronesian, 10% rests
>the only one that is kept is just simple phonology
>"bahasa" "Indonesia"
Really makes you think

Hola

That face is straight no-no for me.

Umm... can you repeat the question?

Yes, but as a result, our language also got so many syllables for making a simple sentence.

Yeah
>tiếng
How do you spell this? tea-yay-ng? teeng?

>Tagalog and other Philippine languages are full of Spanish loanword
>Vietnamese is full of Chinese loanwords
>most others are full of Sanskrit loanword

There's not a pure language in SEA.

A queen Pajeet, do you got any???

The first time that I rode the MRT is after my interview in Makati because I am a senior then and looking for a job. I was wearing a silky black trousers which accentuated my butt which probably attracted the pervert to me.

I was standing and have books and thesis materials so my hands are full. And elderly woman was infront of me so I cant move much. Then suddenly, I felt something phallic rubbing against my butt cheeks. I froze and endure the molestation since the train is so crowded. He left a few station before me and I wasn't really sure if that's him tbqh.

T in time, ng in sing, iê is a dipthrong, I dunno how to explain.

How about this?

Heh

Uhhh... got lewd?

Unfortunately, no.
I don't think we've even had an actual female on the general. At least not one decided to tell us anyway.

>The incumbent president Janela Love Nartates also came under fire on social media on February 11 for saying the UST student council had forgiven the Marcoses, who have been accused of human rights violations and for plundering the national coffers of billions of dollars to fund their lavish lifestyles when they were in power.

This is shameful
UST get your shit together

No. Catholics cannot be lewd. You need to recite 5 hail mary now.

I don't dislike it though, it's just our language is so simple that I find it funny that it's made by mixing the simplest thing in other languages into one language.
Assuming our ancient language's phonology is similar to modern japs since there's high probability that japs' phonology was influenced by austronesian language, it's kind of funny
>titit (penis) and titik (dot) have same pronunciation

Nice attention whore fiction
Wasn't it the lrt before
This seems to change month after month

What's the purest Austronesian language there is? Fijian? Malagasy? Maori?

What's wrong with redpilling thomasians with pro-marcos? I bet your an atenean fag.

Hail Mary, nigga run with me. What do we have here now, na na na, nanana

Damn, you folks got 1 billion population and no female in your board?
Then maybe you should all pretend to be retarded so yo can attract real retards, odds are one of them is female.

Uh.. becuse its bullshit

And very anti intellectual
Seriously

I didn't post my story last month.
It's not my fault I have an enticing butt that warrants molestation everytime I rode public transportation.

Why are Thai people so few and far apart here?

4.99$

Replace dutch to english, and you'll get the same greentexts :^)

Probably Oceanic subfamily.