He only speaks a single language

>he only speaks a single language

>he needs to speak multiple languages

>implying that's a bad thing

I have both russian and german passport so speaking 3 languages is necessary for me.

What if I only need one passport?

кaк дeлa? :3

English + mother language are the only neccessary languages, plus maybe one of either german french or spanish.

Every non-anglo person here speaks at least two.

I can speak french okish but i can understand it perfectly well, desu i have had absolutely no use for it apart from on holiday to France itself

>Er spricht nur drei Sprache

Can you count to 100 in french? They still use some 20 base medieval system when speaking larger numbers out loud too. Shit's ridiculous.

>already speak the only necessary language

>95
>four twenty fifteen

Arabic, I take it?

>he doesn't even speak 1 language right

This probably

Its weird ,but i lived in france for a while so i just sort of accepted it and dont think about it much anymore

>I take it
Up the ass?

>he is an anglo
why is it always better to use the english language with non-native speakers than with native ones ?

>he doesn't understand idiomatic english
I guess being from such a non-country where you don't even have your own language and have to learn the languages of your conquerors, you can be forgiven for being so poor at english

said the guy from the country with the union jack in their flag

feeling pretty gud.

Funny thing is, I can't even read Cyrillic and simply recognized the shape of the words.

>he says, in English, under a cuckstamped flag
Mi ha fatto veramente pensare

>65% of all americans can hadle conversation in English
CANNOT FABRICATE

all my ancestors are english. I like the flag
maybe you should think about getting a job and leave your parents' house, Giovanni

>Funny thing is, I can't even read Cyrillic and simply recognized the shape of the words.

My knowledge of English is exactly the opposite, I can read and write in it, but unable to speak.

>the entire anglosphere only has the capacity to know one language

Their numbers are retarded. Id rather learn catalan or some indio language

>he can't speak Japanese

>tfw no reason to learn another language
>tfw zero self motivation to learn something for personal interests
>tfw live in the south with mexicans everywhere and still no reason to learn spanish unless I start caring a great deal about what some mother of 6 is saying to calm her kids down at the grocery store

>He cant speak math
αυυ λμαο

Do you have to be fluent in a language to be able to say that you speak it?

I speak several

wroong i spik Dutch

Why one of either if you can also do all three?