What's the korean version of a weeb called?

what's the korean version of a weeb called?

jjokbari

i wonder if kimichi is still alive and screaming DIEEEE JJOKBARI

odeokhu

normal people

President

He's still here.

koreaboos.
a lot of teenage girls in my country are koreaboos.

thankfully, koreaboos tend to be less annoying than weeaboos

>He's still here.
Where?
I haven' seen him post.

>less than 2% of population
>normal

He posts with pictures of the president that suicided back in 2009. He's like our greenlandish friend.

I know isac but usually kimichi tends to use his trip

>koreaboos tend to be less annoying than weebs
Not true at all. They're the noisiest boos at the moment. Weeaboos have subsided for sometime now due to lack of actually good mainstream anime to talk about.

I know him on a personal level. I lived in Korea for awhile. He posts Roh every time. He's still here although he rarely has a trip on.

As if Weeaboos are an invasive pest. I usually just see koreaboos in videos that talk about K-pop or in music videos where a korean singer sang it.

but weeaboos? I see them littering comment sections spreading their cancer around there's alot in steam too.

I can also handle K-pop profile pics better than anime profile pics. maybe because K-pop are actually real people?

i would be pissed off if my country's grills are being of such -boos for a specific foreign country i saw lots of koreaboo girls from other asian countries in hongdae especially jap girls they seemed cute but odd cause they dressed like south korean girls and had make up like south korean girls do

kpopshitters

/luso/ had some of them some time ago and they are basically normie versions of weebs and just as annoying

>i would be pissed off if my country's grills are being of such -boos for a specific foreign country

I'm not insecure enough for that.

Is that a Selim shirt? Succubus (male)?

NOOOOO
EVERYONE SHOULD HATE US

I CANT COPE WITH KOREA LOVING!!!!

I'm directly calling them Korean

How do I get a bf with that kind of shirt and panties plus no pants on?

kim jong un

Koreaboo

Don't worry I do

>plastic monsters
>real people

3D>2D

Do you mean a Korean weeaboo or someone obsessed with Korean stuff? The latter are Koreaboos