Why do spaniards still have that stupid tradition?

Why do spaniards still have that stupid tradition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kAlrG4jS9M
dailymotion.com/video/xei7pi_santo-de-la-cabra-a-manganeses-de-l_auto
bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2015/07/150629_mexico_ley_animales_circos_jp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Hidalgo_y_Costilla#Execution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anal penetration is part of their culture, don't be so insensitive

What exactly is the problem?

It's quite amusing to see them getting butthurt, literally.

That's actually quite sad. The poor man will never live a normal life again.

Yeah, why don't they abandon they millenia old European tradition and adopt more progressive ones like Allah worshipping and blaming themselves for getting ran over by a truck?

>prepping the bull is a spanish tradition
really makes you think

asspain gonna asspain

well, aren't you glad cows are getting their revenge? Last I herd, the punishment for killing a cow in india is getting trampled by an elephant.

It will die out eventually. Most bullfighting fans are old people, it shall die with them.

The Canary Islands and Catalonia have banned it already.

Yes, because something stupid and dangerous suddenly becomes worth elevating and protecting if it's been done for a long time.
Braindead fuckwits like you do nothing but hold humanity back.

>last I herd
>cows
Unintentional for sure, but it made me smile.

Why don't they just run away from women instead of bulls.

>anything is worth elevating and protecting if it's been done for a long time.
Yes. It's called tradition. I understand how you don't understand.
Not that something stupid and dangerous needs tradition to be elevated. See every single sport.

>we would be exploring the outer galaxies by now if it weren't for the Spaniards killing the bulls
>hole_left_by_spanish_bullfighting.jpg

>Why do spaniards still have that stupid tradition?
Because they're Arab tier.

not enough lefties

Yeah, anal leakage and nappies
oh and

POO IN LOO

>what is tourism
Have you ever been to a plaza de toros? I actually did. It's like 90% foreigners 10% old Spaniards, and that was in 2007.

not all of spain traditionally had bullfights
it was mostly parts of the center and south spain
if it wasnt for bullfights there wouldn't be any bull left in spain other than for breeding

I think its pretty cool in ways

Do they eat the remains of the bull after each encounter?

>says the fucking kraut
G*rman whores prep the SPANISH bull in mallorca

>hole_left_by_spanish_bullfighting.jpg

LMAO

Tfw no spanish toro bf

Do they still spear the bulls with those little sticks? It's torture. I think the bull run and bull fights are cool just not torturing the animals.

Why have sympathy? It was his decision to participate in a violent spectacle.

Why does it seem that bull always hit the worst spots in these cases?
This one is even worse
youtube.com/watch?v=-kAlrG4jS9M

>Do they still spear the bulls with those little sticks?
Yeah, it's so the bull is weakened and enraged.
Otherwise the toro would get mauled to death every single time.

A subhuman tradition really.

wtf? i can't believe the spanish still do this! it's nothing short of pure animal cruelty! *eats meat*

Hm. It's a shame bulls don't gore Spaniards more often

Needs to change. We have bull riding competitions or rodeos here and we do it without injuring or killing the animal. The animal can be roped and corralled without it or people being injured. Nothing has infinite energy bulls will calm when not prodded.

>wtf? i can't believe the spanish still do this! it's nothing short of pure animal cruelty! *eats meat*

*doesn't eat meat*

>an Anglo performing blood sport apologetics

Why am I not surprised

>Retards here not getting that this is just a pre-roman pagan tradition which possibly started as some kind of ritual and now it is just a sport.
wew lad

>muh tradition

People like you are why America still mutilates the genitals of its infant boys on the pretext of highly dubious medical benefits

Spain is nothing but stupid traditions

>Baby jumping (El Colacho) is a traditional Spanish holiday dating back to 1620 that takes place annually to celebrate the Catholic feast of Corpus Christi in Burgos.[1][2] During the act, known as El Salto del Colacho (the devil's jump) or simply El Colacho, men dressed as the Devil (known as the Colacho) in red and yellow jump suits jump over babies born during the previous twelve months of the year who lie on mattresses in the street. The "devils" hold whips and oversized castanets as they jump over the unaware infants.

>The origins of the tradition are unknown but it is said to cleanse the babies of original sin, ensure them safe passage through life and guard against illness and evil spirits.[4][5][6] In recent years, Pope Benedict has asked Spanish priests to distance themselves from El Colacho, and to downplay the tradition’s connection with Catholicism. The Church still teaches that it is baptism by water, not a giant leap by an airborne devil, which cleanses the soul of original sin.[7]

It's fun. Don't be such wet-blankets.

Don't worry, we will continue the tradition, we have the biggest plaza de toros after all

At least we don't mass murder ourselves

Reminder that MMA and boxing are the only ethical blood sports because both parties consent to the violence.

Faggot Maricon

This, return of the Roman coliseum when?

t. CHI

you deserve more yous

Reminder that the only thing wrong with fucking animals is lack of consent. t. Peter Singer *kills babies* *fucks dogs*

Not sure what you're on about mate.

>le consent is the root of all ethics meme

This Singer bloke is clearly a nonce. An animal cannot consent to intercourse with a human so you shouldn't fuck them.

His argument is the contrapositive: that it would be a-okay if only they could consent.
Nobody who isn't a sick fuck really acts in accordance with this, so we can dismiss it as an obviously wrong conclusion. Thus the consent-begets-ethics argument is not sufficient, and you need to do better than your combat sports examples.

holy shit that's retarded

the spen boi has a valid point

Contrary to popular belief, Hindus are extremely violent.

Spaniards are too stupid to do any of that shit.

Too bad we pussied out once we entered the EU. We used to be based with regards to barbaric traditions.

dailymotion.com/video/xei7pi_santo-de-la-cabra-a-manganeses-de-l_auto

>consent-begets-ethics argument is not sufficient
>using "nobody who isn't a sick fuck does this" as an argument
I don't get it, do you care about reason or not? Or only when it supports your apparently hair-trigger emotional responses?

LOL

Yeah of course, why let good meat go to waste.

That's true, I wouldn't like it in any other way too, lot's of those things are remnants of pre roman traditions with a thin paint of Catholicism.

Disgusting. Truly a nation of savages. People usually say we are savages because of our Native American genes, but they are wrong, they are so wrong and here is the proof.

But you actually do, just not on this days

>looks at murder for millions in Spain.
>Then looks at murder for millions for Mexicans.
Hmm.

>we
Did you know actually its is in prosess of banned? The same thing was with the animals of the circus

bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2015/07/150629_mexico_ley_animales_circos_jp

>Catalonia
Anarcho-Communist shit-hole, of course they'd ban traditional Spanish culture first.

>cartels chainsaw killing people
>guy jumps over babies
Gee, which is worse.

Spaniards beheaded independentists and held their heads on public display on pikes for over a decade, not to mention the white terror made to their own people not that long ago

>Spaniards beheaded independentists and held their heads on public display on pikes for over a decade
The fuck are you talking about

We what.

It will be end in some years

There is nothing wrong with killing Communist scum.

You beheaded independentists and held their heads on public display on pikes for over a decade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Hidalgo_y_Costilla#Execution

And?
All of Europe used to do that.

Nothing, just saying that Spanish traditions clinged on

Why jump over babies? Has this motherfucker tripped before?

I spent a lot of time hating on your flag. Tyvm for finally fucking with the barbarians. Luv ya bruh. Ai limão. xDD

Gladly. Hope his guts are doomed. xDD

Bruda, stop it. Milenia old barbarian tradition = still barbarian. Srsly. Leave this shit to the plebs. :3

Because they are stupid. Whats not to get?

Love to hear that. Always wanted to visit spain, bullfighting is literally the only reason so far I encountered not to.

Speaking of Spain: How is the anti-EU thing there? Heard it was getting big, but couldn't confirm tbqh. =/

are you fucking 12? lurk moar

Why? Is it the xDD? I like it. :33

Why must you, a compatriot, be such a fag?
Bullfighting is a tradition, it's stupid, violent and fucking manly.
I'd love to see a taurino one day, because fuck your gay moral and fuck your fagginess. Suck Ali's cock for progress and let the rest be.

We are one of the most pro-EU countries. There is no Euroskeptic party in parliament, people are in general more pissed at our own politicians than at Eurocrats. We are aware that the money from Brussels was stolen by our own corrupted administrators.

To put things into perspective, we have got two parallel highway systems, one with tolls and one without. We have got the most advanced high-speed railway trains in Europe, with stations in the middle of nowhere. And guess who, coincidentally, owns the terrain next to these stations? Yes, exactly, regional politicians and their families! We have got empty airports. Three times as many public universities as we need. Local festivities paid by EU agriculture money. In short - we love the EU.

That's why Northerners must retire at 67. To pay for these things. Whitefags better remember this when the alarm clock wakes you up tomorrow. Don't forget to give your best at work, I need another deserted airport :^)

Pretty sure he was executed by other mexicans

Why are you so stupid

>make a spectacle out of killing the animal you are going to eat
>implying there is anything wrong with this

The elite had to be born in Spain in order to rule, so no

>gets more than it pays in
>no anti-eu sentiment

makes one ponder heavily

Holy shit. Situation there is complicated then. I'm really hoping to get to Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece tbqh. My mom and dad want to move to Porto, but I'm broke to go with them. Visiting however, visiting however, is a sure thing.

I wanna check out the beaches(ofc, I'm a hu3lander), the architecture and sure af the natural landscapes. You guys got some pretty delicious rivers. :3

Y, the corruption I do get in part. I can relate. xDD

I don't get it bruda. Define stupid, solely for this one sentence.

Do you not hold a problem with HU3land? Ofc you do, because everyone has a problem with everyone else. I'm just stating what I think. '-'

Guessing you're not a christian. Also guessing you're a man-wannabe of some sort. Glhf bruda.

>the thrill of the sport is based on the risk of being killed by the bull
>once every fifteen years when this actually happens it's a national tragedy
>they pad their chances by torturing and weakening the bull for the days leading up to the fight
Horseshit """""culture"""""
I propose an unarmed man in cotton rags thrown into a pit with a mountain lion

Luv burgers now. Srsly.

Gonna start proposing that in this shithole too. Hopefully even the pieces in my own family who do it will die as I watch. :3