How does it feel knowing that the U.S. could defeat the entire world by themselves if they declared total war

How does it feel knowing that the U.S. could defeat the entire world by themselves if they declared total war.

Good.

T. Ameri-boo

>can't beat some poor rice farmers and goat fuckers

Technically Russia could do it as well. So could China, Britain, and France if they had a couple years to build up their arsenals first. It's just a matter of launching enough nukes to kill everyone.

>the entire world
Is this really what americans believe?

jesus christ it's really worse than i thought

the US couldnt defeat a bunch of ricefarmers with AKs so i dont know what makes you say that

You have the militaristic capacities of beating literally every single country on the planet in a non-nuke war yes, but you don't have anything close to being able to keep hold of it for more than a week.

So basically except you're dealing with people who aren't manlets or inbreds

Did Vietnam just sink into the ocean or something?

If America were to declare total war it would be nuked to living fuck from all around the globe.

Couldn't even annex Canada

actually only Russia and USA can
chinas 300 nukes aren't enough
besides nukes aside the USA can take the whole world on and win a crushing victory

Delusional proxy-burger.

I said total war niggers, we'll just toast the world .

such a pointless fantasy.

If you destroy the entire world you would be the number one on a graveyard.
Ruler of a dead world.

why do i always get called a proxy

>yfw american wars are always total wars because burgers are too fat for anything but the most XL war size

>I said total war niggers, we'll just toast the world .
umm no, sweety, if you kill your enemies, they win.

this
but it's really juts for comparing military might
the world change, a clash of great powers is now mutual destruction

>america gets nuked by everyone in minutes

>yfw every Belgian war is a defensive war, because they're always getting invaded

It's not our fault that a 20-piece chicken mcgnugget meal is only 5.99

Nukes aside, we might be able to defend, but there is no way we could occupy the rest of the globe.

Serious answer: no you wouldn't
Example to illustrate why not: before ww2 the us didn't have a large military budget but a lot of industrial capacity, so during the war they quickly bridged the gap and created the largest fleet in the world.
Needless to say, the rest of the world combined has more industrial capacity than the states so in a hypothetical war the gap in military power would be bridged and the US would get swamped.

fuck, that's actually a good point

Fucken bullshit. You think you can beat China, Russia, Europe and the rest of the globe AT THE SAME TIME? lmao

In a hypothetical war everyone would just launch nuclear weapons and everyone would die.

All the Russian, Chinese, NK, Indian, Pakistan, etc. etc. etc. nukes would be concentrated in America. American nukes would be in..?

t. lost to jungle gooks with sticks

>amerikikes attemp to defeat the entire world
>a lot of protests and also terrorism start in the whole country cause almost all your country is populated by descendants of inmigrants that your society asured to make them identify themselves as latino/irish/african/etc instead americans
>plan on spread strategically your nukes all over the world makes the rest of the nuclear armored countries to point their nukes all over your country
>a big radiactive sea appears between Mexico and Canada
>japs invade Hawaii and make it a vassal state, they ended up fucking their language adding a lot of japanese worlds and make them look like cucks as americans did to them
>those americans who scaped before their country were literally coocked by radiation keep identifying themselves as latino/irish/african/etc.
>US of A is not a country anymore and it will be (accurately) printed as the bad guy of the history (even by jews, those who were basically their owners before the shitstorm)

Made me think.