Tell me about Norway, Sup Forums

tell me about Norway, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/martinedrilsvik/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=O1cnzaTQUqI
instagram.com/martinedrilsvik/?hl=sv
youtube.com/watch?v=yxsoykCYWIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a great country and no amount of c*nadian shitposting and cuckposting will change that

its better than fagnada

this >instagram.com/martinedrilsvik/?hl=en makes me hmm

The girls love the Big brown cock, believe me!

Tell me about Germany

great country!
the women are hot and the men are very kind and hospitable!

I love this cherrypicking. Let's assume women like men and don't give a shit to money and power.

>tfw way more attractive than these guys
>still don't have Scandinavian gf

WHAT
THE
FUUUUUUUUUUUKVK

Let's not act like it's not the same all over the world.
White girls can't get enough of that big Indian cock.

"What does the fox say ?" and "Skam" come form this place

Not that different from Canada.
Except we got

>based politicians.

Other than that i find the canadians here to be very much the same level of personal space enthusiasts as we are. Also you seem to be fond of the outdoors and hiking and that too goes over well with us.

its apparently a strange place somewhere in eurasia

to this day, i deny it ever existed

what part of norway has the best looking women? asking for a friend

sweden has far better women, go there

no thanks now tell em

denmark would be the next stop

we're kinda full im afraid

shiet meant for you

i just want to look at norwegian qts online pls help

Hot norwegian women never settle for norwegian men. It's the opposite of the US where only fat and ugly date blacks.

Kill the nigger and sandnigger

wait so they go for immigrants instead?

>t. self-hating cuck
Voe could've been yours, user, but you chose to waste your youth blaming immigrants for your shortcomings.

not anymore than any other place i think

think about, why go for a swarthy manlet when you can get a 6'+ whitey

Now she's busy getting dicked by some other beta instead.

Yes, they're more masculine and exciting. Norwegian men are shy and stay at home. Try nightlife in Oslo, majority immigrant men.

You must have beta white genes. Women can smell beta genes is like repellent to them.

they all look so heavy

just the thought of Denmark doing this

me on the left
Why are they so fat?

What's her name again?

hearing her say those words for the first time gave me so much joy knowing how Sup Forums would respond

>tell me about Norway, Sup Forums

our politicians are based

I'M IBERIAN!

>uses a meme phrase to make a point
>HURR DURR

>those foreheads

stop cuckposting you fucking faggot

WHAT PART OF NORWAY HAS THE MOST QTS

Oslo

Sami Country.

I can't tell if this is actually bait. It's extremely unique. It's something an Indian would love to believe. It might be true in a limited number of circumstances. Yet this post still reeks of bait.

southern, and best dialects too

what's some characteristics of some norwegian cities?

I know there's a Norwegian user who can tell you all about the great city of Bergen.

earthquakes, tornadoes, volcanos, police violence, massive riots. That about for the small towns, you don't wanna hear about the cities

>tell you all about the great city of Bergen

youtube.com/watch?v=O1cnzaTQUqI

Only a Scandinavian country would be autistic enough to have a well known user whose entire identity is based off hating a certain city.

Actually after watching the video you're totally right, it's all wannabe American niggers and the trashy blondes who fuck them, nuke this city right now.

>wannabe rednecks

>blondes

2bh there ain't exactly a hell of alot blondes there,

Average looking girls in Bergen...

>Bergen motto
We ain't Norway, we are Bergen

Why is it so shit?

I had a wh*te tell me that Arabs are loud and obnoxious. Explain yourself wh*tes, since when did masculine traits become "loud and obnoxious" in your country.

How's Melbourne?

Dunno. I don't live there. Answer my question, when did being masculine or having masculine trait become looked down on?

You can just smell the double digit IQ.

>masculine
>literally cannot win a war
Arabs lmao
>when did being masculine or having masculine trait become looked down on
When nu-males became the default male pushed my the (((media))), white women don't actually desire them, that's why they all marry ugly asian girls who just want a white male to piss off their parents.

Many Asian parents actually tell their kids to get a white boyfriend to get a better offspring.

The city itself is very beautiful if you don't mind mostly shit weather. it's just that the people are so arrogant, cocky and loud its fantasticly horrible. That "We ain't Norway, we are Bergen" thing pretty much sums it up.

Immagine if you mix San Fransisco snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming hooligans and then you get close to the scum that lives in Bergen. A friend of mine got beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Bergen that he didn't realy like Hansa beer (Local Bergen beer)

Everytime something shitty happens in Norway and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Bergenfuck will comment "That could never happen in Bergen because we are just so much better than the rest of the country"

You see what I mean. Mate, it doesn't matter how "intelligent" or "civilised" or even how advanced your weapons are because it won't change millions of years of evolution. Women evolved to respond to the biggest, loudest cunt in the room. Thats the point I'm trying to make.

Yeah, no mate, but it's a nice fantasy, I've seen your type in action and they're usually bullied and made fun of.

In America rich Asian parents want their daughters to marry rich Asian men or get disowned, whites might as well be niggers to them.
Will it be the first majority Muslim city in Norway or is Oslo too far gone?
That might work on Yuro girls but in burgerland they wouldn't date you simply because you don't love Jesus. The green haired feminists might date you but why would an Arab Muslim want to date a girl whose slept with dozens of men?

The only fantasy here is yours my cucked friend. Look at every "chad" (regardless of his race) they're all the same; built, extremely confident and outspoken.
I'm not a muslim. Thats the whole point of me typing all that: IT WORKS.

>Will it be the first majority Muslim city in Norway or is Oslo too far gone?

i don't think we are in danger of that happening any time soon. The city with most immigrants right now is Drammen i think and that is now a very safe and peacefull city.

Varför måste folk hålla på så där? Så jävla barnsligt.

Voe is not attractive at all. She had a nice face years ago and she realized her body was that of a 12 year old so she started working out but she still has absolutely no ass and no tits. She is as dumb as a rock and I feel sorry for anyone that needs to spend more than a week with that girl. And yes I knew her, I lived in Grünerlokka where she resides.

Also, fuck Norway. That country is as undeveloped as Albania. How can Sweden be so modern but Norway is a complete shithole? Where the fuck is the money going to

Blonde girls are ugly. Arabs and blacks
, please take them all.

That's not even her you blind retard

instagram.com/martinedrilsvik/?hl=sv

bump

yes go to sweden instead pls

>based politicians
Why, what do they do?

throw out refugees

sorry cant hear you over there, turn down the rape,terrorism and feminism

Do not believe that oil monkey. Stockholm and skåne are the most based nordic regions

i want a norwegian gf tbqhwy

what its bull posting for you tard

naw its true, here uk and espiceally in eastern europe where bollywood was big.
Anders Brevik use to get pissed when a girl picked a paki over him

>too smart to get laid

husstling pussy is genoius son

the fuck is this?

mostly poor thais.
otherwise they perfer their own.
whites are basically seen as nigers to asians desu

top tier norwegian women ;)

Where in EE was bollywood big? And when?

You're like rougher/fatter and less aesthetically pleasing Swedes.

She might've been cute if not for the feminist hag haircolour.

Välkommen till en värd där USA har monopol på kulturella exporter.

>tfw my little sister have had random fun with that nigger and bragged about it

>Voe is not attractive at all.
Objectively false.
>She had a nice face years ago
And it's still nice.
>her body was that of a 12 year old
False, her body is that of a 21 year old.
>she still has absolutely no ass and no tits
Nigger detected.
>She is as dumb as a rock
You don't know a thing about her that you haven't read online.
>I feel sorry for anyone that needs to spend more than a week with that girl
No you don't.
>And yes I knew her
No you didn't.
>I lived in Grünerlokka where she resides.
She moved from Grünerlokka months ago, even someone casually following her blog knows that.

>following her blog

What's weird is that foreigners even know about Voe. In Norway she's an nobody.

Her is Norway best known blogger. I bet she's not known at all outside of Norway

Norwegian girls are honestly some of the most thoughtless, boring and egotistical people I've ever had the displeasure of being around.

That's why you go for foreign qt students.

All you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=yxsoykCYWIw

he's not famous, I have never heard of him. It's meme among wiggers. Why do we have wiggers?

Ayy Lmao

why are men so often dissatisfied and critical of their own nationality women?
it's the same for me, girls here seem pretty horrible.

You wouldn't mind if I get one? Norge's a qt :3

Alright Varg I'll try it once