Tell me about tajikistan. Are all girls like pic related? What kind of people are they? Could I get qt tajik gril?

Tell me about tajikistan. Are all girls like pic related? What kind of people are they? Could I get qt tajik gril?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zt_M5xufeJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pakis can't get gfs since women who aren't paki find you guys disgusting

Abhorrent post, dont talk to me or my son ever again

Bump

any more trolling on Sup Forums lately based pak?

Nothing bantz worthy on burger media so far

they are often mixed with uzbeks, i guess, even the costumes imply so. they left one implies persian blood.

Are they pure whites?

>pure whites
stop spending too much time on Sup Forums, you fuck.

Not Sup Forums its Sup Forums that did this to me

well, here it's just for fun, while Sup Forumstards get serious with that shit. honorary aryans, my ass

one on the right moved to the UK and started a youtube channel

Do they marry outside of their people?

>outside of their people
you mean with other ethnicies or outside of their country? they do mix sometimes, mostly with other central asia people.

What about with afghans?

tajiks hate pakis a lot lol, whether they're from afghanistan or tajikistan

Talking about afghan pakis

>this uninformed
nope, tajiks from tajikistan would only intermarry with iranians or tajik afghans

of course the guys would be fine with marrying anyone and a lot of them go to russia

>uninformed
how so? we have lots of uzbeks and tajiks in Bashkiria.
>iranians
well, especially with those, but not only with them, i tell you, man.
with them, too.

I don't think tajiks and uzbeks get along from tajikistan/uzbekistan.

>i don't think
they have very close cultures, man. even their clothing is, basically, the same. iranians have a part in uzbek culture as well, like that mosque, for istance. uzbeks are a huge minority in tajikistan - about 13 %, and vice versa.
They sure have their conflicts, but it's not the same, as armenian/azeri type.

I'm an Afghan Tajik.

A-are Afghan chicks good?

No way

Nah
Yeah, on vacation in Panama. View right now.

There all ugly unibrowed subhuman scum trust me
>t.Uzbek

>Uzbek

kek

>Are all girls like pic related?

No, they are ugly brown unibrow subhumans.

Ure paki, they hate u cunts

>Panama

Europa canada amrika khalaas shud dega panama shuro shud

she's pretty good, desu, ivan. they also have unibrow fetish, they even paint the unibrow sometimes

THIS!!!!!
There a combination of all the ugly genetics of that region though it's mostly the iranid genes with a weird mix of central asian and shitskin that causes them to be like this and im not saying this to hate on persians Afghans are genuinely decent looking compared to tajiks especially not pashtun ones

Are you an Uzbek from Uzbekistan?

Inja hastem ba tafri, khalifa. Ne ba zindagi.

Tajiks are all subhumans except for the white skinned Scythian descended ones.

2nd generation parents were born there though not me but I have visited before and i speak the language

What is the relation between Uzbeks in Uzbekistan and Afghanistan?

Do you have a name for Uzbeks outside Uzbekistan like how Turks call diaspora in Germany "almanci"?

Why are Arabs/Pakis/Maghrebis always interested in Muslim girls from Central Asia or the Caucasus?

subhumans are attracted to humans
>arabs
aside from lebs and syrians, they all look subhuman

>pakis
literally POO's

>maghrebis
literally quadroons

Literally the canadian version of "i am greek" ikiby

I am as white and french as it gets.

Whatever you say habibi, most people will still see you as an arab

Ebin great phone, had the sames in high school
would gf/10

>What is the relation between Uzbeks in Uzbekistan and Afghanistan?

OK this would be a 10 paragraph response for me to do it just but all i will say is post soviet afghan war and post independence most people accept them as Uzbeks and don't have harsh feelings towards them.

>Do you have a name for Uzbeks outside Uzbekistan like how Turks call diaspora in Germany "almanci"?

As far as I know no. Many uzbeks leave to go to work in Russia and no one holds anything against them the only word I can think of is "hamshar" which is the opposite of almanci and means your uzbek/origianlly from uznekistan so you would say men hamshar men

kek I'm literally french, here in ontario/quebec to visit family

I thought at first thats Ikibey replying, then I saw the leaf flag

Basically our version of him. He pretends to be french but he's actually Lebanese.

Are you really this inferiority complexed to whites that you can't fathom to think that whites would insult you and that only your shitskin brothers could possibly insult you?

Habibi look up what inferiority complex means before you use it in a sentence

>n-no way white people can insult me
>i-it must be a fellow poopskin insulting me

nothing I said is wrong by the way

pakis look like dogshit since they're basically indians

maghrebis are all over france, they look like 1/4 nigger 3/4 arab on average

arabs for the most part are ugly except for the levantine ones (of which the only good looking ones tend to be the white looking ones)

refute this you can't

You aren't insulting me nor am I offended. You know, that I know, who you are.

>this paranoia
who am I then?

You're the one who's paranoid habibi. If you weren't, you wouldn't try so hard nor care about distancing yourself from being the Lebanese user who really hates "shitskins" (but Lebanese aren't shitskins!!).

Lmao

lebs are shitskins tho, like I said, the only levantines that look good are the ones that have a more white southern euro appearance

Chetor hasten watandar

Goob bjadarem, tu chetor hasti?

Shukr alhamdulilah, satet ter hast da panama?

Arabs don't like central asian girls too much t b h. Mostly, we don't like asian features. But yeah caucasian girls are considered pretty.

khoobam, uni ra khalaas kardam

mubarak, chira khandi?
khudem bikhi khasta shudum kate darsa

economics. interview ba yek sherkat e financial services daram da 3 rooz bad

>tfw emtehane akharam do rouz az alan haste

Vauqean mikham khodam ra bokosham, aslan dige nemitunam dars bekhounam, vauqean az hame chi khaste shodam.

so many afghans lel

iranian? or herati?
>tfw degree science man behmana ast ba khatereh ke medicine namekhayam bekhonam
>tfw majboor astam ke 4 saal software engineering bekhanam
>k-khair ast ba khatereh ke moft ast...

bakhair ter mesha wa kamyab meshi

tashakor baradar. bakhuda delam baray uni tang shud.

khoob saad e man ter bood

hale ba khana amadam, modar man ma ra dewana kard

>so many afghans lel
delam hast ke yak /general/ shuro kunam bar central asia makhsat ajib hast ke hech kas az u keshwarha post namekonan da inja.

You're as French as I am buddy

dalkhor ha yak general joor kard wa mekhayan afghan ha da unja post konad

juratu khadu shapha?

Out of curiosity, how complicated is Farsi/Dari/Tajik as a langauge?

I mean, I think you're just writing random words but jurat is actually a word

Economics yag khoob reshta ast ya na? agar az ma meshnawi, yag masters begee dar economics, besyar khoob ast - yag rafiqam dar economics yag masteri megira wa bare man goft ke kaar zyad ast barayesh

Wallah khudam dar high school mekhastam ke medicine bekhanam, ba oo khater raftam dar biochemistry/biomedical science

yag 3 sal bad dar shafakhana wa oonjaya kar kadam wa famidam ke namekhayam yag doctor shawam, mekhastam ke doctor cheshm shawam, dar amrika qabulam kard ama payse tuition bisyar beland ast

ala 3 dana choice daram, awal, yag master begiram dar health admin, dowom, berawam dar amrika wa doctor cheshm shawam ama bareh 15-20 saal da qarz gharq mesham ya software engineering bare 4 saal bekhanam

ke raste khoda bogoyam mekhayam khodkoshi konam

Shomaha kodoum az in lahjehaye irani ra mifahmi? :D

youtube.com/watch?v=zt_M5xufeJA

bad kadan, mekhayan ke afghana da yak jay partan kate dalkhorha wa pajeet hindustani ha. bikhi rishkhandi hast.

what language are you guys speaking, pashtun? is it intelligible with farsi?

I know some iranians from a restaurant here, they're from southern iran, I think shiraz? Your accents are legit the same as ours somehow, other than than mashhad - herat sound the same

farsi

pashto has a lot of words from farsi as it's also an iranian language, but the two are generally not mutually intelligible

It's not too complicated, the only difficulties (to a westerner) would be the script and pronouncing the "ق" sound.

Persian, although in different dialects (Farsi, Dari, etc.)

Why do you guys fuck kids? Is it true there's more of a priority on the white looking ones?

Is that why after a thousand years they still look different?

Also, 13% is not a huge minority compared to minorities in other countries.

I'm willing to bet there's more pedophilia in the west than in afghanistan.

Yeah Mashhad and Herat may as well be identical cities, you also get a lot of Heratis who go and visit Mashhad.

I heard that Afghans pronounce ق and غ differently, is that true?

In the Iranian Persian dialect there are a lot of redundant letters that are pronounced the exact same.

You'Re lying

wait but I thought you guys were Afghan? doesn't that mean you're pashtuns or tajiks? if so do you guys speak farsi along with your iranian language (pashto and whatever tajiks speak)?

also, balochis are iranian too right? what do they speak?

sorry for the million questions pals

>Also, 13% is not a huge minority compared to minorities in other countries.
>America
13% is massive m8. It means every one in eight people is Uzbeki. That's huge.

Ahahahahahaha. Maybe there is and maybe there isn't. Atleast we're civilized enough to ban it you sick inbred bastard.

You cannot be fucking serious. Did you not see the many documentaries and news reports about how the Afghan Military actively allows pedophilia? The US and British forces have tried so hard to abolish and teach these savages the error of their ways, and they refuse. They even mutinied a few times, you fucking moron!

Afghans are usually either Tajiks, Hazara, or Pashtun.

Tajiks and Hazara speak Dari, which is mutually intelligible with Farsi, while Pashtuns speak Pashto, which is similar to Farsi but not the same.

Baluchis are Iranic, but they have their own language.

q and gh respectively I think

I'm both so I can speak both (to a shitty diaspora level).

Languages of afghanistan are pashto and dari (which is basically a dialect of farsi).

Balochis speak an iranian language and there are lots of balochis in iran, some in afghanistan too. They speak baloch which is an iranian language too.

np

the military is filled with drug addicts and subhumans in general (which is why it's so shit) of course it will attract that lot

most afghans would behead you if they found out you're a pedo or if you're gay

A lot of central Asians are Caucasian (Op's pic for example)

economics reshta khoob ast da nazar e man. az waqht famidam ke kar e finance wa badebala paisa khub daran. ewaze ke masters bekhoni, da nazar e man CFA khoob tar ast dar canada.

baleh mifamam, kabuli wa tehrani zyad farq namekoni

rost gofteh, ma ham khoosh neyam ke dalkhor ha afghan ha mesleh hindu ha joor konad

thanks you two lads, central Asia and Iran need to be discussed more, pretty interdasting

you still have to go back though

mam namefamam chera har wakht in dalkhora afghana ra dawat mekonan dar thread khudeshan

afghana dar inja hech raftamad hamraye undwa wa pakistania nadaran ama undwa wa pakistania mesle baradar astan inja

Seems qt to me
Unibrow is a bit of a problem though but still 8/10 face

the military is corrupt to it's core and many people sign up because it pays a wage and feeds you

There was a US soldier that was discharged for beating up and Afghan warlord that the US was aiding simply because the soldier couldn't stand listening to the sick fuck raping children at night. Quit defending something that is a very real problem.

An*, not and

I'm not defending it, I'd personally behead every pedo if I could. I was just saying that it's nowhere near as prevalent as one or two documentaries make it out to be, it wasn't even a thing in afghanistan until after the soviets invaded and law basically disappeared.

>most afghans would behead you if they found out you're a pedo or if you're gay
You realize is the same thing as a poo telling us that people don't shit on the streets or a swede saying his country isn't cucked.

I'm tired of third worlders trying to get out of saying their country is full of useless savages.
There's a reason you ran to the west, to get away from them. Just own up to it.

Shomaha be che bazihaye computeri ra allaghe shodi?

>There's a reason you ran to the west
My parents escaped so I could have a better future. My dad currently labors for not a lot of money, if he stayed in afghanistan he'd be in a really high position making a shitton of money, but he knew that if he had stayed, the future of his kids would be shit. Most people who immigrate are like that.

So again, back to your original point, pedophilia exists in afghanistan, but again, in which country does it not exist? It exists at a much higher prevalence and occurrence in any given western country than in afghanistan.

league

besyar asabeh ma kharab mekona ama hech dige bazi nadaram

ba een kharaji australy jawab nakonad

nagh ba nagh thread kharaab mekonad