Another day

>another day
>wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

don't know about you, but i ACTUALLY make money on Sup Forums. it's really easy to do. just follow these 3 simple steps...

>another day being productive instead of chilling at home

>he hasn't been earning money at work

Wtf are you doing?

That doesn't really count as productive because it's a pittance and also everyone does it

how old are you?
this should've stopped after you got the job

Why would it have stopped? Working is cuckoldry. It's not productive at all because everyone does it. It's a waste of time when I think about people who make my salary in a couple days I just feel cucked.

but that's a start, it's productive because you're earning money that you can spend on things you like/want.

you also didn't answer my question.

I'm 22 what does it matter when I'm just a lowly cuckold.

It's not productive. Everyone works there's nothing special about it.

you don't have to be special to be productive, you absolute mongoloid.

would you seriously feel better if you were a complete neet like a few weeks ago just because you wouldn't be "cucked"?

No there's more options than neet or wagecuck. Both are almost equally terrible.

what the fuck is your concept of productivity then?

what did you think would happen by the way? that's life.

Working on a business or something I guess. Wagecucking is just a waste of time.

but if you don't have a degree of sorts then I'm afraid you're going to be a wagecuck for the rest of your life unless you get unbelievably lucky.
so my opinion is that you're gonna have to make peace with this.

A degree is useless unless you want to be a middleclass wagecuck.

I don't know man, I think you're just a fucking idiot.

You sound like a wagecuck

If you look at a timespan of a thousand years, nothing you could ever do will be meaningful and productive anyways

well yes, I am.
and I will be until I can do something about it, which will take quite some time, but I'll get there.

What are you doing to get there daily? Let me guess, nothing?

Hoe can you spend all day here. What do you even shitpost about? don't you get bored?

I'm saving and studying.