not a nazi but this is a choon

youtube.com/watch?v=g3Q0adm2yr8

All I want for Christmas is you

love that anti-paki posting is making a comeback for the election

/brit/ will never be rightful 'sheed clay

PAKIS OUT

literal homophobe

sue

I think equating a one month old foetus to a child which has been born is silly. You might ask where the line is, and I would say the line is a month. 1 month is enough time to have reasonably sussed out you are pregnant and whether or not you don't want the child. That being said, if your reason for getting an abortion is simply, oh I just didn't use protection, you should be penalized.

There has to be a middle ground between rampantly aborting potential children +3 months into your term, and being made to bear the child of a man who raped you

Wish you tits would stop going on about abortion, dont really wanna have to think about hooving half baked babies about of some smelly minge.

strawpoll.me/12820120
strawpoll.me/12820120
strawpoll.me/12820120
strawpoll.me/12820120

forethought

I would vote for corbyn and let him do whatever the fuck he wants with the economy and whatever else

IF ONLY HE WOULD JUST MEET US IN THE MIDDLE AND PROMISE TO SHIP ALL THE PAKIS TO THE FAROE ISLANDS

yeah im joking, i think i will do them
even if all the nukes on earth went off, focussed on major population centres it is extremely unlikely they'd kill all the people on earth

going to Dublin this summer and going to fight all the runts I can

remember mako lad

told the gf I was going to give her a hard brexit tonight

she hasn't responded

thats not a mako

Attack Japan

when does life begin?

How's your mental health now? Did other medications have a similar effect?

ancient gimmick

Thoughts on assisted legal suicide?

100% in favour here

Think we'd all be toast if that happened lad

fuck off let's not start another

Is there any point in visiting the UK?

when you're born

doing something preemptively and wishing you did something in hindsight are two totally different things. You mean foresight. Having foresight is the ability to see what's coming and act accordingly, hindsight is being able to look back and see how you should have done something differently. Doing something preemptively is having foresight

hootling at this
is that a fair tranlsation?

it was the only picture of a shark i had

like your mums fanny

nah its unfair

no

life is continuous and never really "begins" or ends so long as "life" in general persists.

business idea: post your body so we can get an idea of the general look of /brit/
im predicting either underweight or overweight with no fit people

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

you know google images exist, right?

nah but then again there's no point in doing anything we're all just meatbags hurtling through space on a rock with no chance of ever becoming anything more
coupla castles which are alright though

youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI

Start going on the dole

Le fils de ma femme

>attack japan
kek what

about 16

hmmm

ok cheers lad

well you think wrong then you dumb CUNT
it's thought that the majority of human life would survive. But the immeasurable damage to infrastructure, government etc would destroy any civilisation.

no thanks
but i'm a bit skinnier, paler and hairier than you x

>you will NEVER be alpha enough to shag your teacher, then marry them, then become president of france
why even live?

when you have sex

i look like brad pitt in fight club

Unironically don't know what the law is right now. Can't see it ever affecting my life.

I DO NOT COME TO /BRIT/ TO WATCH YOU STUPID FUCKING RUNTS ARGUE ABOUT ABORTION

SHUT THE FUCK UP

ready to die lads. never felt happier

Gooks really REALLY hate nip, its not just some meme on Sup Forums when they start shitposting each other you know

she's looking rough
was probably a MILF in her heyday though

>you will NEVER be alpha enough to marry a woman 24 years older than you then never have any kids and look after her grandkids
hmmmmmmm

Wish I could just buy drugs without having to go through the piss take of having to buy bitcoins and all that encrypting your address shit

Don't even want anything hard, just some shrooms, LSD and weed

well it helps if you're being funded by globalists and they rigged the election for you

>surrendering to the advances of a woman

tailor made to be french president

wtf i love the japanese now

I had the foresight to preemptively put a cork in my arsehole, because I knew I'd have the shits after that curry. In hindsight, though, I should have used a bigger cork

Hope that helps

what if you dont want kids though? i mean i just want to fuck a preggo

dark net shite seems so impossibly difficult

think it was set up by the police to be so fucking confusing that you eventually give up

pgp encryption is literally just hitting a button are you retarded

*buys your water filters*

exactly

wasn't really a good long term investment for him was it

He should have just shagged her a few times and got himself a nice young bf

what is difficult about it?

Grow shrooms in your wardrobe, its really not hard i used to do it when i was 16

>>you will NEVER be alpha enough to shag
feels bad man

business idea: legalise drugs so that the government can profit from it via taxation

Wonder how white race realists reconcile their ethnic nationalism with the demonstrated superiority of chinks and japs on IQ tests

wish i had been aborted

All drugs should be legal

*pushes you into the fountain*
hah, look at this wet fuckin nerd

bit gay

some women age nicely

much better than i was expecting
looks like you do far more pull exercises than pulling, though, your chest is a bit underdeveloped compared to arms and lats

don't want the government getting their hands on any more of my money

would rather it went straight into the pocket of dodgy mike

>if your reason for getting an abortion is simply, oh I just didn't use protection, you should be penalized
Why? If the foetus is not a human being, then pulling it out of the womb and throwing it in the trash is no worse than picking your nose. Eat it, fuck it, who cares? It's not a living human being. Why should someone be penalized for carelessness or neglect when there is zero consequence for anyone?

If there's a penalty, you're saying someone did something wrong. But what? Because if you're saying the actions affected the foetus in some way, then you're ascribing humanity to the foetus, in which case, how can you justify destroying it?

How can there be middle ground? It's a human being with rights, or it's not. If you say there's a point at which a foetus becomes a human being, then you better be damn sure you get the timing bang on, because there is literally a human baby's life at stake.

And whether the foetus is the product of a rape does not change whether the foetus is a human being one little bit, nor does it entitle a human to any fewer human rights.

fucking state of that hair line

Usually they say things like "Asians aren't creative"

if we legalised and taxed drugs we could lower income tax a little bit
surely that's what you want?

>looks like you do far more pull exercises than pulling

yeah but macron is gay just look at him

there was a scandal during the election that he has a secret gay love

no straight red blooded male would stay with a menopausal 60 year old

but many drugs would bring about more damage to society than society would benefit from the collection of those taxes

*international relations(verb)*

wouldn't ever see corbyn or may doing this

height and weight

anyone can do well on an IQ test if you just practice the right stuff before hand

also oriental parenting is unethical and white people could do the same, but we don't because we're not completely insane

im a mong
meant far more pulling than pushing, your arms and lats are quite developed but your chest doesnt look it

short and fat

the government not legalising weed is bizarre desu
>being behind the yanks
shameful

abortions for some, miniature American flags for others

who's the one who started in uni 2nd year

t. runt that asked about it yesterday

they wouldn't lower income tax that's ridiculous

it's never gonna happen anyway not even with weed

the corporations and private interests wouldn't benefit

do you think massive drug gangs couldn't get shut down in an afternoon if they didn't slip a few bob to the rozzers once a month

newsflash: those drugs already exist in society

How is it unethical?