Are tall anglo white people really admired around the world?

Are tall anglo white people really admired around the world?

My poor brown manlet coworkers keep telling me I would be like a celebrity if I went to their countries, I find this hard to believe. I thought everybody hates white people and just want to rob us?

no. whites should never complain about being virgin robots, literally just go to a nonwhite country and they will crawl over your guys' dick i hate you REEEEEEE

If your coworkers are poor then you're poor too you fucking clown

>canada
>anglo
where's your cricket team then m8?

yes

everyone hates white people, maybe asians dont, but they have contempt atleast

No, you are hated everywhere. People would look at you, but not like a celebrity, but as a weird fucked up animal that needs to be put down

>Are tall anglo white people really admired around the world?

YES
but you need to have charisma and a handsome face too.

Also: how "tall" are you?

you're like a walking wallet and a trip to the U.S.A in my country

>german flag

>taking the b8 (probably greek)

Leafs

Yes, you are a biological specimen (which you are) to third worlders trust your friendly neighborhood chi.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Yes. That's because white = rich (all whites are considered rich by default).

You earn 20 times more than someone from these countries; thus, to the local women, you're like someone who earns $1,000,000 per year for a Canadian woman.

The fact you're tall and not too ugly helps a lot as well.

You would be seen as an retired couple's son

I'm not the same guy you leafposter

people see you in the same way they see panda or some rare pokemon, though once the novelty wears off you're just a baka gaijin

One look at you and all the third world races women will flock to you, just as when spaniards landed in Yucatán.

I've read that in some parts of China you might be stopped because they want to take a picture with you.

Destroy Marxist propaganda against whites travel to third world country and you will see truth of your race and why it matters.

We're talking about dirt poor countries, not Japan or Singapore.

Like, what happens if he goes to Awasa (Ethiopia), Zamboanga (Philippines) or Thiruvananthapuram (India)? Do you really think there's going to be mild or blasé romantic interest?

They know you are of tribe of Arya sons of Aryans and what it means.

Of course most colored people aka non whites have such race envy for white people.in every culture white skin and fetures are the Pinnacle of beauty.

You're not white you dirty kike

There's a lot of white people here in Manila.

funny enough, I was expecting them to be taller

White guys who go to the Philippines seem like massive degenerate losers