Québec

>That feel when stuck in Louisiana
>Will never be able to make the 1,800-mile trek to glorious Québec

>csq

ITT: "I eat baguettes daily, play accordéon and own several bérets" fags

literally come back home, francoman

Que viens-tu de baragouiner à mon sujet, jeune paltoquet ? Sache que je fus le mousquetaire préféré de Sa Majesté, j'ai conduit de nombreux assauts sur les adorateurs de Calvin et j'ai estourbi plus de 300 chiens galeux de ta sorte. Je suis prompt à occire tous les hérétiques, et suis le meilleur arquebusier de toute la chrétienté. Tu n'es rien que de la panse de chien galeux pour moi. Je vais t'anéantir avec un zèle que le genre humain ignore encore, rappelle-toi ces satanés mots. Pensais-tu qu'une échappade furtive suffirait à me couper les bras ? Médite cela, foutriquet. Alors que nous parlons, j'informe mes correspondants dans tous les régiments de dragons qui peuplent la terre natale, et ton nom de baptême circule de bouche en bouche dans les plus sombres tavernes du royaume, si bien que tu ferais mieux de faire tes prières devant le sort infâme qui t'attend, sac à purin. Le sort qui anéantira le sale je ne sais quoi que tu appelles, avec outrecuidance, ta vie. Tu es déjà décédé, foutredieu. Je puis apparaître partout, n'importe quand, pour t'occire de sept cent manières différentes, sans même daigner enlever mes gants. Mortecouille, je suis plus qu'aguerri à couper les jarrets des marauds comme toi, et j'ai de surcroît tous les canons du royaume de France à ma disposition, et j'en ferai bon usage pour pulvériser ta carcasse de renégat et en débarrasser la couronne de France, nom d'un chien. Si seulement tu savais quelle divine rétribution ton petit commentaire de jean-foutre allait faire choir sur tes abattis, peut-être aurais-tu tourné sept fois la langue dans ton misérable gosier. Mais tu ne le pus, tu ne le fis, et tu en recueilles à présent l'effroyable moisson, triple buse. La fureur du ciel va pleuvoir sur ton enveloppe terrestre, et tu t'y noieras sans échappatoire. Tu vas rejoindre le Père Eternel, cornichon.

>the french threw all of this away for nigger islands
have they ever made ONE good decision?

I should do my parliamentarian fathers proud and say "to Hades with the french!" :D

The Caribbeans colonies were giving the crown a lot more profit.

Putain, c'est pasta ou tu viens d'écrire tout ça ?

This. The carribean made sugar, canada made snow and beavers

there's plenty of wood and furs and centuries later they would've found oil

>il ne reconnaît pas les pâtes de «navy seals»

nouveau-pédé

Couldn't we have given them sugar by using maple syrup?

> 1800 trek to glorious quebec

I did the nearly 2500 mile hike back to my homeland on foot last summer, wonderful experience. Now my english is so good people don't even know frog speak is my mother tongue. The appalachians are beautiful mountains.

10/10 Mr. Tremblay

Impressive. What was your favourite part of the trip, if you don't mind me asking?

A 100 mile stretch in vermont with virtually no town or villages. There wasn't a soul there it was so peaceful. Grayson highlands in Virginia were pretty cool too cause ponies.

Cajuns are more based than Quebecois desu.

Wouldn't even remotely consider them related to the french but all of the food they make native to them is god tier.

Tell me about the cajuns, I barely know who they are

People in South Louisiana who make up most of the population and are very French ethnically, with a lot of French cultural influence.

>mvq ce glorieux pasta, que j'ai confectionné avec amour, est toujours d'actualité

Non, c'est moi qui l'ai écrit (probablement sur /fr/) il y a un an ou deux.

>tfw ethnically french
>2nd generation
>not cajun
why even live

>French ethnically
No such thing, that's Paris propaganda

>believing in Parisian propaganda

I mean what's the point of not believing in supposed parisian propaganda? Do you just say you have no ethnicity? I don't understand how you benefit from that, 2bh m8. Also cajuns aren't a parisian myth.

French "ethnicity" was created in 1789 by the French revolutionaries to unite the country
see

well then what is your ethnicity? does it just not matter to you?

I identify as a Quebecois, my ethnicity doesn't matter to me.

well that's easier for you to say since that is an ethnicity. for me I can say I am american, but I am not native american, so really I am not american. however ethnically I am french but I really hold no attachment to france or french culture other than an interest in the language and culture. so what do I do? if I don't say I'm ethnically french then what am I? you know what I mean? some people can go through life without having an identity or caring at all about their roots, but it's different for me.

How long does this take?

Took me 5 months. Some people do it faster but that's because they walk during every daylight second.

how do you just set aside 5 months of your life to do that? like jesus christ do you work?

Maybe he did whatever Bill Bryson did.

You can say you're American since you are a citizen of the United States of America.

Also why do people feel the need to have an identity? They can't just refer to themselves and say: Hello I'm John and I Iove painting

>Also why do people feel the need to have an identity
Humans have a natural need to belong. It can range from the sports team you root for to your ethnicity.

Yeah that one. That tiny island was worth more than all their continental colonies

>work small job that pays half decently
>live frugally and save up money
>finally have enough money
>"boss I'm quitting in 3 months"
>do trip
>finish trip
>made deal with a friend to let me crash at his house to find new appartement
>find appartement and start saving for a new trip

It helps that I have now gf or wife.

You mean anglo. Indians have nothing to do with the USA

The expos are extinct.

>Be expos
>Finally have a decent team
>Go on strike
>No more season
>Brain damaged Omar Minaya trades a package of future all stars for one year of Bartolo
>Team goes to shit and leaves forever for DC