The concern is over the Chinese fishers not Argentina
China has even offered dosh as an apology

We stole north korean ships in 2015
what do we get?
edition.cnn.com/2015/04/08/asia/north-korea-mexico-ship-seized/

deported

kek

>2016

Most of the times they sink the boats themselves so they don't get caught with evidence. I doubt that Argentina launched a missile or something against that ship besides the usual warnings.

holy hit i remember that!

Cool

t. ching chong lee chang

there are hundreds of foreign fishing ships on the border of Argentine waters.

it seems we have a very rich in fish ocean we dont use because we only eat cows that the rest of the world uses.

those lights are all fishing ships

>North Korea eventually agreed to pay a fine of $666,666 for the vessel's release
he's not even trying to hide the fact that he's the antichrist huh

from 10:27 on
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq6m1NZtJ5s

it is possible the Chinese sank the ship themselves to erase evidence, it is doubtful a ship could be sunk from gunfire

I honestly don't understand how it's profitable for them to come fish there but not profitable for you guys to do it yourself and export those fish to the rest of the world. I'm really curious about this. I realized I know almost nothing about the goings on between Asia and the Americas in the pacific ocean.

why not? we eat a lot if seafood here in aus cos the population is mostly situated around the coast. really spoiled for choice here its great

No wonder your country went from silver mines and tango to mad max so quickly...

t. Martin Chen

LOL, China BTFO.

wtf i love Argentina now

its payback to ripping africa of its resources

The boat was sinking his men were jumping the ocean to go to another chink ship nearby so jackie chan wanted to crash his boat on the argentine boat with no survivors he fail.

Argentine waters are very productive due to the pilchard schools that grow due the different water temperatures and currents around the cape, its the same reason all the fucking Russians and chinks try and take our fish.

Argentina should kick them out.

with what army? thanks to england we have nothing only rocks and sticks those dirty chinks are stealing not only from argentina but the rest of the world too

It's your own damn fault for invading English territory.

nobody is talking to you

its not Englands fault. Its the dictatorship fault.
Our way of making sure we would never have a military coup again was destroying our military and giving them no funds at all.
well have to wait till the generation of people who in their 20s in the 70s dies to change things.

It is profitable but you need the expertise. Argies can't into navy.

>Invades British territory
>loses
>'Englands fault'

ahahahhaha

nooice

Yup, same here and we even got a sea territory expansion so we have more now.

A lot of illegal chinese boats roam around these parts and nobody likes fish either.

so to get this straight
a chinese boat crossed from asia all the way to south america and into argentina's water to fish?

>$666,666

>thanks to england
THANKS TO BRITAIN
The United Kingdom rightfully defended her territory and you deserve everything that comes from your defeat as a country
Nothing against the argie people of course, but it's just not right to let you do whatever you want and not have repercussions

probably some dispute about who is whiter