Some seppo faggot asks for directions

>Some seppo faggot asks for directions
>Ignore him and keep walking

I hate Americans so god damn much

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. Mohammed

Little do you know those people are just test pigs masquerading as disgusting fatties which have a double-purpose to piss you off that we've won against you as anger you to the point of attacking us which would give us an ethical just war and repurpose your land.

Corn syrup has a purpose.

t. seppo

you shouldn't because your fellow moroccans were the first to recognise their independence

They betrayed France and their ideals during the revolution, you should

how'd you know he was american?

You can't tell the difference between a white American or Canadian or Aussie just by looking at them?

P.S. Neither can I because I'm only 89% retarded

>You can't tell the difference between a white American or Canadian or Aussie just by looking at them?
memes aside no shouldn't they all more or less be caucasian (americans are fatter than average though so maybe you could use that (deal with it))

>seppo
You better be an Aussie

>Americans

Me on the left

Actually the Canadians and Brits are pretty fat too.

Yeah I was fucking with you I can't either. We're basically the same. I'm 25% french 50% Irish 25% swede.

yeah sure

>Puerto Rican
>Calling others fat
You do know Spics in this country are fatter than whites.

Some people I can pick out as yanks even before they speak. They have distinct haircuts.

This only applies to baby boomers. Young people arr rook same.

worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html

Apparently NZ is fatter than Canada.

Weird. I've seen 1 Aussie here in 28 years and I live in Boston.

We fucked with each other imitating accents and I threw down a pretty good Aussie and joked saying 'buoy' then he tried and it was awful. It was a mixture of Texan and Canadian.

yeah sure

Hm... interesting. Please, show me.

>we wuz yuropeanz n sheeit
haha alright tyrone calm it down

one thing is that americans talk louder than most. it's not a bad thing it's obviously a cultural thing but their idea of an inside voice is our idea of an outside one

what? Is history bad to you?

I've recreated the event as best as I can remember

My sister does this a lot. I feel the need to cover my ears at times. Especially when she gets a bit of wine in her.

Now that I think of it, extroverted people talk much louder.

actually this is interesting though, i'll bet that statistic counts maoris who are naturally massive/heavy set and get fat easy, especially the women

Australia has a lot of fat people too but it's very rare to see the walmart-tier scooter people

fucking lost it

We'Re actually all niggers

Fun fact it's rare here too outside of horrible areas.

Definitely. I knew an Aussie that worked as a calf birther at the same college research station as I did and he always very quiet.

Kek

I wonder if it stems from the whole "every single person has a gun and feasible laws don't exist. But let's go to a bar".

Strange. Everybody was armed but laws did not catch up.