I thought she was different

I thought she was similar to me, she listens to the same nigger music that everyone else listen, she's just another one of the bunch.

Fucking whores, they're literally all the same, there are no unique girls, there are no girls interested in literature, politics, history, nature, etc.

I'm gonna die alone.

uhhh mi amor perdoname si te dedico esta cancioonn

*tips fedora*

Leave your mother's basement for once kiddo

That's exactly what I did, and every person I saw was the same, how can those "people" even distinguish themselves?

Chile está lleno de alternitas
No estás buscando lo suficiente

yyyyy por ahi para encontrar una unica y diferente tenes que ser vos unico y diferente primero papu, si te rodeas de normies no vs a encontrar a ninguna alterna

You can blame them, but blame the USA more; their globalisation policy and exporting of their 'culture' worldwide is truly despicable, and is the number two cause of your problems (the number one cause of anyone's problems is always themselves).

lmfao

a fucking retarded nerd gets redpilled about real life

>m-muh perfect princess

fuck off you little shitstain LOL

>I'm gonna die alone.
Iktfb
Let's commiserate over our shared love for non-3d anime girls

I'm not retarded.

How do we save ourselves from normie scum?

Girls are social creatures. They'd rather all be the same and have friends.

Sup Forums is a place with people from different countries and continents, who hold different political views, have got millions of stereotypes about each other, belong to different religions or no religion, speak dozens of different mother tongues, but all of them hate women.

truly an Sup Forumsernational community

The common denominator is Sup Forums. Go figure.

not true, many of us love women

Go out virgin, I also had that "ree fuck normies" mentality but it's stupid to hate people just because they don't share the same taste.

Why are Mexican posters so GOOD?

Seriously OP, how fucking dense are you to believe the shit coming out of your mouth.

I hate normies so much

women are terrible ppl but we need one because they are soft, cuddly and have tight holes we like to fuck

seriously ppl, how many of you would be around your gfs if you couldnt fuck her, i know i wouldnt

but thats why we have friends, to talk about things we are interested in while drinking beer

girls are niggers m8

Why the fuck would i hate women, i barely interact with them, they have no part in my problems