Why is Sup Forums so anti-EU? How could you be against European Unification and uncuckification...

Why is Sup Forums so anti-EU? How could you be against European Unification and uncuckification? Why fall for the "nationalists" subsidized by Russia which will only keep the worlds greatest continent beyond self-control?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/grc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Unification
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>uncuckification
How retarded are you? What about all the (((controlled))) migrations from every shithole in africa that brought us rape and problems?
>Why fall for the "nationalists"
If it wasn't for them we'd still be shitting in the forest

Because it's way more fun than being pro-EU

I like the idea of it but not how it's been working out

give me money

should we start sinking ships and shooting at the migrants?

>Guten Bonjourino, my fellow European citizen
Every time. Whoever made this is a champion of baiting.

The majority of anti-EU posters are either new worlders or Asians and that alone says a lot about all these """independentists"""

Because it threatens the sovereignty of my nation.

I don't want to get ruled by foreigners, any more than the Indians would, even if we would get a whooping 1,5% of the parliament.

United Europe = Based, Powerful, Relevant Country

Divided Europe = Biased, Paralyzed, Retarded Chaos

Without EU, Europe will be cucked by america and russia.

Finland
Yes

give me money

I'm literally this guy
yes YES

It is good to break nationalism. Its just extended tribalism, and in a world with nukes that shit is dangerous.

But the EU is too ambitious. Cultures and economies are just too different to work, and its also an administrative clusterfuck.

Id like it to gently dissemble and reform in a Visegrad group, Baltinavia, FraGer-Benelux and the Mediterranian retard pen (Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece)

And a new Yubroslavia for good measure. Serbia can't come in because it plays mean.

Because you shouldn't forget that you're sharing this website with a lot of edgy 16-18 year olds who like to talk about rapefugees and da Jooz. The EU isn't optimaal but I'm glad it's there and dropping out at this stage (especially of you have the euro) is too dumb for words.

Ok, then why don't you unite with your retarded brother? And while you're at it, unite with Japan and China too :))))

The EU has fucked over the entirety of Southern Europe(includes the Balkans). The EU has only helped Germany

>Without EU, Europe will be cucked by america and russia.
How is getting cucked by the EU any better?

first shoot yourselves, you're even more worthless

There are way more Americans that support some united Europe bullshit than ones that don't, all it means to them is they have to remember less countries.

EU countries have a lot of US influence and you can't deny it, what's the deal with Russia anyway? You don't have to agree with their ideas but you can't deny the commercial advantages and that some European countries still need Russian gas.

Also, Europe is still a diverse continent that can't just work as a whole nation.

Too bad we actually fucked ourselves up and without the EU Italy would have ended up like Argentina in the 90s with hyperinflation and all that it entails

t. """""""""""""revolutionary"""""""""""""""" plumber subhuman

>The EU has fucked over the entirety of Southern Europe
Nope. Southern Europe fucked themselves with their worthless economies. What did Greece even produce?

Economically, what's the difference between Argentina and Greece? Didn't they both fucked up the same way?

Because Germany is a humanitarian superpower who will give you a free BMW and come over and massage your feet after you get home from work. America will rape your family and nuke you, as they have many times before. Choose wisely.

EU is the best thing happened to humankind ever desu.

>dat flag
>dat post
ebin :DDD

>why don't you unite with your retarded brother?
Because Ch*na and Am*erica need '''buffer zone''' and don't let us unite.

>unite with Japan and China too
I truly want that.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/grc/

shoot yourself in the head, senpai, you're worthless

How do you imagine uniting with North Korea? You would need trillions of dollars and decade to get it to your level.

It's a geopolitical entity that works for the interests of the continent and not some kind of alien superpower like the US or even worse China

YES GOY!

It could be better

EU is becoming Greater Germany,

Based EU

Underrated post

pola~~

>The EU has fucked over the entirety of Southern Europe

They fucked up themselves. Look at Greece. EU literally gave them gorilion of euro but They just said "OXI OXI".

We must secure the existence of european people and a future for european children.

kys yourself famalamalam

It's all fucking worthless. Greece doesn't produce anything valuable. No high tech at all. You are surprised they are in shit? Their fault. Should have modernized their economy.

That and their idiotic labour regulations, monopolies, endless borrowing, social welfare.

Regular russians actually love EU, we find it awesome that you can just go from Polans to Portugal without crossing any borders and mostly using one currency. You can also feel some feeling of a big family even in some shithole bulgarian resorts. The only flaw is that thing with immigrats: arabs, blacks, muslims etc.

Can someone explain to me why so many Eastern European flags on Sup Forums and Sup Forums bash the EU 24/7 despite the fact that they leech off of their money all the time and many of their citizens want to immigrate to Western European countries.
Also where did this whole "lol Russia is based and a non "degenerate" country" meme come from

Ivan gets it

>Brexit has yet to do anything in the way of waking EU the fuck up and starting to scale it back to just a trade union
I knew this was how it's going to go but it still hurts

Even without commies it would become a rivalry sooner or later. We were kinda friends only because we had no interests conflicting each other. We would have them tho in potential alternative timeline where there was no revolution.

How so? Not even Germany is German anymore.

The EU did tell us to destroy our second sector and we obliged, but the crisis hit us so hard because of our own corrupted politicians and short-sighted employers. The employers bet everything on getting rich fast, which created the housing bubble and it was OUR politicians who stole all that sweet money coming from Brussels. For the last 15 years, not a week goes without corruption scandals in the news. We have got deserted airports, two parallel highway systems, excellent train stations in the middle of nowhere and whole regions living off agricultural welfare, most of it paid by the Northern whites. Don't blame Germans for this, blame us for believing that political corruption is "not that bad".

Kalmar union will rise again

We are already prepared.

We even have a ministry for unification.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Unification

Funny thing is that they are accepting refugees while the arabs don't give a shit about it and nobody tells them to do so. I don't know if it is because of the sunni/chii thing.

You're either shitposting or you're 12 years old
Do you realize that people have different cultures, religions and political views right? Are you really that superficial? Find ONE (1) example of a union of contries or an empire that lasted.
And most importantly, who the fuck wants to share a country with polacks, romanians, ukranians etc?

I pledge allegiance to the flag and the United states of America

Culturally Norway has more in common with the US than with countries like Romania and Bulgaria. There's nothing alien about them.

>Also where did this whole "lol Russia is based and a non "degenerate" country" meme come from
Kremlin propaganda?

From /pol obviohsly.
All imageboards are representing a counter culture. All russian anons are progressive liberals, all westerner ones are nationalists-populists etc.

So, corruption is a family thing.

>And most importantly, who the fuck wants to share a country with polacks, romanians, ukranians etc?
muh superior Western Europe XD

>implying brexit will have any kind of significant non-economic impact

The UK was basically an only de jure member, if you read most treaties/provisions the 90% of exceptions to basic ruleS were Britain related

Yeah it's such a fucking hassle to show my passport on the border, and now even the gypsies, muslims and africans who don't have passports can travel freely all over EU, how nice is that

>Union of countries
China, Russian Federation, United States, United Kingdom, Brazil, Belgium, Canada, India, Malaysia.

At least youe corruption gives you fancy train stations and new highways. Here it only produces new gated mansions for officials.

Culture does not really matter, unless you're referring to institutional culture. Still, I was talking about geopolitical interests

i approve of the EU.

Well obviously, but it's nice to dream sometimes

They all have more or less the same people you retarded gook

Also Micronesia, Switzerland.

Stop living in your dreams

>They all have more or less the same people
>Belgium
>India
>Canada
>Switzerland
>Russian Federation
>United States(Soon)

So they already catched up Greece and Portugal. You are next.

It's a Catholic / Orthodox thing. Our societies place a huge amount of value on the community, and as long as there is community cohesion, you can look the other way if a few coins here or there went "missing". Furthermore, Catholics and Orthodox believe in forgiveness at all costs, so if you have made a mistake, your repentance (and again, showing your duty to the community) makes it possible to be forgiven by the rest.

Protestants don't forgive corruption easily though. They believe first and foremost in the individual. You have to earn heaven via your deeds. If you, as an individual, do a bad deed such as embezzling money, there is no one to save you because you have condemned yourself. Individual responsibility is a HUGE thing in Protestant societies. That's why capitalism is mostly a Protestant invention.

That said, I prefer to live in majority Catholic countries with our flaws rather than in autistic ultra-individualistic Scandinavian or Anglo society.

How do we fix Iberia, they used to be a European powerhouse

EU is great, as a Pole i can live and work without any visa in almost every European country, but imo EU must cut off every benefits and don't take refugees

You sound like a muslim 2bh
>IT'S NOT WRONG IT'S OUR CULTURE!!111!1

>"refugees"
But as he said i can't dislike eu considering I can get my euros because of it and then go back home and multiply by 4

poles are not Europeans they came here from Iran they are shitskins

We are already fixing ourselves, our economy has a growth projection of around 3% and our unemployment is already at 17% (France is at 10%) which is still a lot, but 3 years ago it was at 25% so...

I dont know about Portugal though.

>Hurrdurr EU is gr8 success! T. New worlders and the rest of non europeans
>EU is shit. T. Actual europeans
There is something strange about this

>>Sup Forums

So you are approve of European Union, Right?

Even if it is unified, the government will shut down North Korea for 10 ~ 20 years for a long time and plan development, and will bring all the Korean companies that will abroad because of cheap labor to North Korea

The wages of North Korean workers are cheap. Therefore, the government distributes food and supplies
And if government-led education and social infrastructure construction starts, it will be $ 3,000 GNP in 10 years.

At first glance, it will cost a lot But Sejong City's budget of $ 45 billion is enough for this budget
and Cultural reunification does not require a long time, It will be enough for 5-10 years

A scenario in which Korea is likely to realize the situation when the financial cliff faces in front of it due to low fertility and aging population and loss of growth engine.

And in 20 years, we can develop North Korea to the minimum Polish or taiwan level

If North Korea collapses right now, we can unify economically and culturally in 2050
This is exactly 100 years since we were divided

> Without EU, Europe will be cucked by america and russia.
That is true, but also that is amazing!

Except capitalism was "invented" in Italy, now fuck off with the anglo-jewish propaganda

>Sup Forums is anti-eu

Soviet Union again when?

because middle class children and neets

theyd lose their shit if their precious bmw brought by daddy would cost twice as much or the newest samsung smartphone they couldnt afford

they benefit from it directly and indirectly but since they are uneducated serfs they wont know it
they are also too lazy and comformist to raise their voice in real life, so they come here to spew bullshit

agreed
now gib money

are you retarded?

>Why is Sup Forums so anti-EU

There are EU shills everywhere on Sup Forums.

>European Unification
>uncuckification
Hehe nice try Hans

Most people support eu. Look at r/europe, they rather represent the general opioion of Europeans than peoole on int. R europe is pro eu. Me too

Nigga is this bait? That sub is your prototypical leftwing echo-chamber full of ban happy retards. One of their main moderators is a Muslim immigrant.

>Sup Forums - Sup Forums generals
>liking le globulist puppeteer union

lel lurk moar

But this board isn't huh?

>One of their main moderators is a Muslim immigrant.
Serious ?

give me money, cuck

I agree, the idea is good but you're not giving me enough money

give me time