whats wrong with whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you tell me, captain Amari.

Theyre fucking horrible. Fuck white people

Is Sweden more YES than California?

Nothing. These memes are just stupid.

They are cucks with weak recessive genes.

Fake image.

Why are niggers and shitskins so jealous of white people?

There is no more YES place on Earth than Sweden. They're approaching Soviet levels of censorship, brainwashing and media manipulation as part of their "agenda"

Fake, go back to pol where braindead people hang.

>They're approaching Soviet levels of censorship, brainwashing and media manipulation as part of their "agenda"

Do people actually believe this bullshit?

Can I rape girls in Sweden without repercussion? Even swedish lolis?

>no ethnicity released to the public when someone is arrested
>swedish media idolizing the US msm, avoiding to report anything that can potentially make Muslims look bad

I'd say he's right.

just the wealth not your culture cucks

Yes, let's grow a beard and move to that rape paradise.

Because they don't have a rich and millenarian culture as ours, their cultures are fucking shit, also they never created a civilization, that's why they have now the "we wuz kangz" and they claim to be ancient egyptians

this is what liberal women look like in sweden

Both Swedish males and females love a fat Moorish cock, you are lucky my friend.

*Western Europe

this, exactly
being seen as a 'racist' is social suicide in Sweden.

They all look like college basic bitches from murrka

Fuck I'm a little blond green eyed, but I have a fat cock

Does anyone have any similar maps or graphs that detail it over time?

That's a plus, you are going to make up a story about your green-eyed Asturian "grandma" having had a brave open-relationship with a Moroccan sheik during 60s despite oppressive and foşix Franco regime. This brave love story will net you a sweet progressive Swedish pussy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg

KEK

This. Is sweden one big liberal arts college now?

>people are fleeing Sweden to get to Somalia

Endless deconstruction and cynicism towards our identity. What's so wrong with you that you post your cuck fetish shit here?

That article CANNOT be real

Cultures evolve and degrade. It is time for Europe to go down. Only natural for nature.

Not surprising. Any country has it's cons that you don't find in others. If I go to Ireland I will think: 'Oh, it is so wonderful, blah, blah', because it is. But when they tell me that I can't change a lamp in a dorm I think this culture is retarded beyond saving. Same goes for Irish in Russa: 'WTF, are they dumb, lol?' But he can find some things better here.

Still Norther Europe beats the rest of the world easily.

Good thing that I'm a mongol.