How do we stop ginger extinction?

How do we stop ginger extinction?

There's gingers in every single continent I don't see an "extinction" you dumbass.

Let's not.

Looking at really long term, ginger and blonde people will become very rare. Nothing you can do about that though.

i am ginger

i am greek

It doesn't matter, in a couple of decades you will be able to choose the eye/hair color of your babies anyway.

Fucking ginger women

Ah, the famed genetic choice of eye color and hair color. I know you will just say that I am bullshitting on retarded web site but I studied genetics for 3 years in college. While I would really like to such such a thing, what you speak of is pure fantasy, akin to transhumanism or other futurology ideas. Please, go to serious geneticist and tell him that such a thing will be possible, watch his/her reaction.

But that's the complete opposite of what you should be doing, unless you're ginger yourself. To save gingers, you need to get gingers to interbreed only among themselves.

Of course it will. It's just a matter of time. Go 20 years in the past and tell genetists that you will be able to get your dna in a txt file for 100 dollars in less than a month and they also will be able tell you how much neanderthal you are.

this
unless you are blond

More ginger babies.

Tell a peasant a thousand years ago that humans will go to the moon and another worlds

There's a chance that you carry the redhead gene while not being a redhead yourself. If you fuck a redhead woman there will be a 50% chance that your kid will be a redhead as well

>pure fantasy

How so? There's nothing physically impossible in that or trans-humanism.

vaya culo

verdad

>asia
>gingers

can someone explain?

Uyghur

White women don't have big as-

Brazil with more gingers than Canada and Ireland?
How?

selfmade meme map

Southern Brazil is germanic

0.5% of BR population = 1 million

All the gingers I've met have been mean cunts. Good riddance, you bastards.

Gingers can literally never die off unless every person with a ginger in their family heritage dies

kill the leafs

with science technology and science we can do anything lol
there's no reason to believe I couldn't fullfil my life's desire of becoming a giraffe in 20 years top
it's the way of the future pal get on board or get run over hehheh