/asean/

Matobato edition

xth for

FUCKING PINOY POLITICS

>flip-centric thread
MAKE NEW THREAD INDON AND MALAY BROS

Reporting in

please visit Thailand we Fullfill all desires ;)

>Dudirtyfags

DONE IT BROTHER!

Obligatory.

Getting backdoored by a ladyboy is not really that desiring

:/

we have backdoor too ;)

Inshallah, Gott save /asean/

why thai posters so rare on /asean/ ;(

you like? ;) ;)
you please come Thailand i like you too :)

Maybe because Sup Forums is not popular on Thailand

That panty bulge tho

That's what I'm wondering. Then again people from Indochina rarely posts on Sup Forums, mainly because most don't speak English well.

you come Thailand now. your ladyboy art make you rich ladyboy with many customer. come.

It doesn't stop us from posting on Sup Forums

I'll go to Thailand simply because I heard the beaches looked beautiful, but I should be wary of my trip though. Malaysia and Singapore simply appeals to me more.

Europeans, especially French are somehow good at speaking & writing English, ASEAN countries on the other hand aren't that Westernized, unlike us(colonized by USA for a brief time)

>Especially French
We are pretty bad tho. Eastern European bad, and they couldn't learn english for decades under communist rule.
Don't doubt SEA are even worse however ahaha, but the joke is that French are terrible at english.

Is it true that many French people just ignore you if you don't speak to them in French?

I've never seen anyone do that or heard about that in the stereotypes against frenchies before here.
Rude yes, but if they are ignoring you, there maybe another reason than not speaking French in the first place, or that maybe the person was unable to speak english in the first place