/asean/

Fuck this general edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/04/25/raja-bomoh-repents-says-his-rituals-were-pure-drama/
bamaquino.com/four-laws-in-two-years-for-bam/
bulatlat.com/news/6-30/6-30-pma.htm
newsinfo.inquirer.net/891152/why-not-decriminalize-drug-use-vp-urges-govt-to-study-portugal-move
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for thai ladybois

What did they mean by this???

>making TWO threads when the old thread hasn't even hit 300 posts yet

xth for

Does it bother you?

Where did you get my picture?

I don't see any thing wrong other than haram alcoholic beverages.

Just a pet peeve. Even I at least wait for 300 posts before making new threads.

It wouldn't happen if you flips can contain your politics in Sup Forums

>there's four (4) of us

Dont forget report the dutdut thread

We're too many to contain not to mention that it's already too much to even deal with 1 (one) single persistent shitposter. Even if you report one, he'll still somehow be able to keep it up.

I have a plausible theory about the statement that there are 4 Bruneis here:

You are samefagging.

i got customer. i leave now
bye ;)

But theyre putting alcohol and wasing powder/bleach next to each other

Wasn't there a flip janitor?

Customer name is John Smith, a massage tourist who is interested in Thai culture.

Poisons next to poisons.
I don't see anything wrong.

There's a flaw to that theory.

Yeah, probably. I've seen him immediately deleting subtle flipolitika bullshit so he's most probably pinoy.

Elaborate, then.

It seems not since the bullshit dutdut pol thread is still up

second thai. damn, don't see out flag often here.

That faggot needs to get his shit together and do his job.

Maybe he's a Du30 supporter?

customer american.i like americans because they got big cock. makes me pain but i love ;)

So why exactly don't the mlitants rally against Trililing, Delima and Bam Aquino? Trililing, Delima and Bam Aquino is pretty much useless and doing much worse but the militants aren't saying anything. I'm aware that they've rallied maybe once or twice against them, but they've been silent, even with the Trillanes travel to china.

you real ladyboy like me?

get off your vpn fagot

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/04/25/raja-bomoh-repents-says-his-rituals-were-pure-drama/

F

Lol a paid one

Those you mentioned holds no power,
The produtdut one in luneta with the paid fanatics are enough

There's that one Thai who often post about Thai superiority, did you guys notice him?

Errr, im at actually the second bruposter.

i am real Thai you fuckboy. you come bangkok i will fuck you if you say to my face ngi ngea

Finally a good edition

Yup, thats very scary that they are silent about those three senators

Who?

Prove your Thainess.

I think it's scarier that they're silent about China. Also Bam hasn't really done rally-worthy yet, as far as I know.

No I'm a real girl (female). Half farang, though.

No. I don't frequent /asean/ too often.

What the fuck? This must be a fucking conspiracy. Who will protect M'laysia from Kim Jong Un?

Why are they doing nothing? i think those militants are paid by those senators

The NEET one? The "security agent" one? The "girl" one?

I love pasar malam

Are you a ladyboy? Do you frequent Siam Paragon?

>I'm a real girl (female)

>be Flipbong
>oy oy I hate them SJWs
>boy I sure love Merkel and Sweden
>I love hillary
>I love Bill Nye

bamaquino.com/four-laws-in-two-years-for-bam/
Bam is very your youth oriented

Delima was the first and only one who ever raided the prisons
Now she pays the price the drug gangsters teamed up with duts to bring her down

Did you mean "militanteng grupo? because in English militant has a different word. The word militanteng grupo was a term used by Marcos to refer to protester groups. By calling protesters as "militanteng grupo" rather than "mga nagpro-protesta" makes the protesters seem violent therefore decreasing their credibility.

And regarding your question, protesters nowadays protest because of free lunch & free cash(P500), majority of anti-DU30 protesters don't even know why they're there, they just come for the free stuff

Still a real girl. No ladyboy, and no I don't go there often, shit is too expensive.

Its scarier that they are silent and in support of duterte tho
Like some of these are legit NPA tier

Me in the back

>Akbayan
>not Bayan Muna
Why doesn't Bayan Muna rally against China?

>protesters nowadays protest because of free lunch & free cash(P500)

what

Well I can't argue with that. If you feel like a woman, you are a woman

Well some rally for pro duts and marcos

That's something

But there are events there.

What places do you go to then? Also, do you know about the "dog party"?

pinoy's threads are fucking shit. based indobro saving /asean/

>All three
You must be shitting me.

Hold it. Jerries are not welcomed here

The king has fallen.

The NEET, staying at home = security guard at home.

oh my gas!

Where the fuck do you aseans get so many girls? A Thai one too?
And a fucking thai ladyboy as well fucking kek. I thought it was a meme.

Danke, herr Hans!

Good for the LP. Never thought they would be against it

Imagine if that "go fund me"pro duterte rally in luneta was actually against chinese illegal islands

>fake news

Like I said, "majority" of protesters nowadays only protest because of rewards(free lunch or cash). There are people who organize protests in exchange for payment especially in UP Diliman

I live 40 minutes away from BKK. I also hate going out, I'm happy when I'm at home.

>protest groups offering money and food to boost numbers, making an illusion that what they're protesting is more significant than it seems
>people biting because of desperation and/or because it's easy money
>somehow hard to understand

Report that thread
Let's see if the jani is really a flip

Jelly brah? Maybe you need to meme /sag/ to normies.

>war on drugs doesnt work

>place of birth: germany
>nationality: thai
what happened?

>PoB
>Germany
hey here's a potential customer

Up confirmed it he was only a commander in the ROTC

He never pass cadet becaue he got kicked out since he sympathizes with the NPA

I don't disagree on those paid rallies

I don't know what's happening to /sag/.
It has been becoming really inactive since the past few days.
One day, we were going through like 3-4 threads in a day and the next, a single is lasting 2-3 days.

Nah, it's just a cycle of life.

Well if it did work dutdut would have step down by now and stop the killings

link?

我敢说,你们绝对想不到中国人在自己的网络里有多自大。
而且有多瞧不起你们

I like Russia.
What oblast/krai/republic are you from?

Sorry, I no speak Rosyian.

You know, trying to keep /asean/ from Pinoy politics is like trying to keep flies away from a pile of shit.

you would just dismiss this anyway

from an old interview tucked away in the back room of the internet: bulatlat.com/news/6-30/6-30-pma.htm

Ronald Gian Carlo Cardema, 21, had dreamed of becoming a military officer for as long as he can remember. “I never imagined myself in any career other than that of a military officer,” he told Bulatlat in an interview.

Last May, his uncle Noel “Noli” Capulong – a leader of the Promotion of Church People’s Response (PCPR), the United Church of Christ in the Philippines (UCCP), Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (Bayan or New Patriotic Alliance), Southern Tagalog Environmental Action Movement (STEAM), and the Movement of Concerned Citizens for Civil Liberties (MCCCL) – was gunned down by bonnet-wearing men riding motorcycles near his home in Calamba City, Laguna.

Ronald was then on a rest period from the PMA, having been taken ill a few months back. He asked permission to extend his leave and was allowed to do so, he said.

Grief and anger drove him to write an open letter condemning his uncle’s slay and other extra-judicial killings.

Currently, the pro-camp is lauding him as a "Philippine Marine Corps Commander" (in an effort to gain military/nationalist sympathy) - without knowing that he was dismissed for communist ties.

He was also formerly against EJKs - considering his uncle was a victim of one - and he wrote letters to various organizations condemning that.

Kaya pala when Paredes asked him: "Before Duterte, did you believe in killing?" - he said "NO". But when Paredes asked: *"What about now? What happened to you?" - tahimik nalang tapos raised fist salute.

>girl (female). Half farang
They must treat you like a goddess there.

Also speaking of killings, wasn't Mocha's father also killed in the line of duty? Although in this case, Cardema's uncle was an activist who is presumably gunned down for political reasons whereas Oscar Uson's is because of his stance against criminals. It might be possible that both share the same motivation and were somehow influenced by the "strong image of a leader" to the point that they succumb to, and even spread, propaganda.

Posting for the Indian user who asked me about it.
>American tourist
That's more the reason why he was ignored than him speaking english.

Ah no not me,I'm French. Just passing by. I do am in a relaitonship with an asian despite not even having yellow fewer. Weird stuff happens.
Most asians in France suffer from just casual racism (not as strong as in the USA), about eating dogs and being called ping pong.
We have a sizeable chinese, cambodgian and vietnamese diaspora here. They stay in the neighborhood, launder some money and generally just stay away from the rest. No one ever tried to assimilate them because they weren't as "oppressed like the poor africans and arabs" so it wasn't a good flagship for anti racist organization.

If anything they're discriminated most by african thugs that see them as weak and easy targets. Most french people don't really care about asian, except the casual "uh you're asian but you're named André ? that's unusual"

hard truth

A professor of mine who's a bona-fide communist told me that the Duterte youth was a plan of the Marcoses and they were planted at EDSA so they'll look like the victim after getting harassed. Don't know whether I'll believe him but I wouldn't be shocked if it turns out to be true.

That's the real puzzle with a lot of the administration's shills today. People like this kid, Sasot, and a lot of other individuals; they have pasts that suggest they should have the moral principles to see what's going wrong with our leaders, and yet they seem to have gone South altogether.

Their principles are no longer rooted in their own moral foundations, but with people. And that's dangerous.

He's probably just mistaking you for another French here.

Only in the Philippines where the Vice President suggests that the government should legalize illegal drugs

Source: newsinfo.inquirer.net/891152/why-not-decriminalize-drug-use-vp-urges-govt-to-study-portugal-move

Thanks for answering the question, I didn't know Africans were causing problems in France as well.
I thought you were the Autistic girl who posts here regularly, by the way.

CHINK
H
I
N
K

AFAIK Corps Commander ranking is used in CAT. Not sure about ROTC. IIRC, There are no Commander Ranks in the marines, I think its colonel?

So wtf?

Amur oblast
I have good confidence to india :)
thats no Rosyian, its rice

I can't stand this anymore. Why is the french autist still here? Do you hate me or something? Do you like the trannies in this thread? Or do you enjoy indog hard dick? Get the fuck out.

In other news. Malaysia is still Truly Asia™.

Yellow fever

Wow, you're from the Russian Far East? Any North Korean labour camps near where you live?

>4444
Fuck yeah a quads!