PEOPLE IN JAPAN ARE BEING TOLD THEY HAVE JUST 10 MINUTES TO PREPARE FOR A NORTH KOREAN MISSILE ATTACK

PEOPLE IN JAPAN ARE BEING TOLD THEY HAVE JUST 10 MINUTES TO PREPARE FOR A NORTH KOREAN MISSILE ATTACK

time.com/4753631/north-korea-japan-missile-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SH5UcACTWDM
youtube.com/watch?v=hxpYdFq4_Aw&t=0m56s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think they're gonna die.

Maybe in a nuclear apocalypse I can survive in a shelter with a cute girl I protect and we can make babies...

But that's only my manga fantasy T[]T

2 nukes werent enough

Kim Jong Un is pure evil in the form of a man. Why isn't he dead yet?

it's not fair though, you had experience

they have a shortage of anime material

last time they got inspiration was from 1945, so they need more desu

IM NUCLEAR

IM WILD

>10 minutes

Shitload of time

t. got 11 seconds to prepare from gaza rockets

How did you prepare?

Will this affect the airing times of my anime?

You can't handle our strongest anime, dutchman

All this because of fucking Americans.

Yes.

Your shit anime waifu would be an emu without us. Show some respect.

Its been 13 minutes

Are they dead yet or what?

It's just a drill... but still a bit ominous. Hopefully the Aegis anti-ballistic missiles work.

Don't die.

btw this is the alert supposed to be raised when a nuclear launch is detected
people say it's like a cheap sound effect of an 8bit era video game here

youtube.com/watch?v=SH5UcACTWDM

Did you fall asleep during nuke school? You have to account for a 5 minute time of error when the announcement was made

Yeah got hit. Expect all new fresh amazing anime coming out this season

That's fitting, to counter a missile made with the technology from the 70'.

Really does sound like an 8 bit game

Maybe because it's literally a ripoff of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxpYdFq4_Aw&t=0m56s

the running sequence fits very well. I expect to be collecting stars and running in zig zags. Will tell you my score later

Outside - lay down or hide behind something
Home - go to the stairs since it's the stablest part of the building

Fun fact: Since Junior Kim became the world's most evil man, Americans have killed thousands of civilians in their terror-breeding war on terror.

Japan is gone sadly

>All this because of fucking Chinese.
FTFY
That regime was crushed in the JW before Mao sent millions of Chinese soldiers over the border and they've protected the Kims since then.

Rip in peace, animeland.

Misread this and thought it said they had actually done the warning, this is not a happening Swede

Hmm. I don't think like that. If I were born as Kim Jong in, I'd have behaved like him.

*Kim Jong un

You'd think the only country thats been nuked, 70+ years ago ill add, would have developed some a countermeasures.

Japan uses the Aegis ballistic missile defense system we developed. Their Navy has cruisers equipped with it. They may have the Patriot missile system too, I'm not sure. Anti-ballistic missile system are much more reliable than they used to be but they do still occasionally fail so some measure of civil defense is probably a good idea.

If Kim gets lucky the best he could possibly be able to do is get one low-yield nuke off in Japan. He wouldn't live long enough to launch a second. Sucks for anyone who lives near where it hits but the country as a whole will make it through relatively unscathed.

Squatts are enough to save you. No need to worry.

Would you also be a fat fuck with a bad haircut?

if you don't have a plan to get to a safe room in under ten minutes then you deserve to be eviscerated by a bomb. That's plenty of time to get underground or enter a panic room.

clickbait article. They have 10 minutes to prepare IF a missile is fired from north korea

They plain and simple can't be so stupid that they would ever ever fire off a nuke.

The Chinese would drop them in a heartbeat and the US would glass the entire country.

I have no idea.

They could if North Korea was close to collapse and Kim close to a tribunal/suicide like Hitler and he would think: "If I'm going to lose all my power I might as well take some of those assholes with me"

>US would glass the entire country.
Why does everyone think this? There will be an overwhelming response sure, but why punish a country full of hostages over him.

Given our leadership right now we will almost certainly glass the whole country.

does this mean no more anime

No they won't. Although I think Trump might want to Nuke Pyongyang in return to uphold the deterrance of it. It wouldn't be as bad since Kim evicted hundreds of thousands recently to let elites in.

But I should add that another problem with that is when allies move in they will have to deal with the radioactive fallout and it is so close to Seoul, and on top of that I believe SK considers both Korea's their domain so it might be seen as an attack on their homeland.

I mean just think of that. They Nuke Seoul, we Nuke Pyongyang. Korea will be destroyed, have to start all over and the Korean race depleted. This is why you can't let rogue countries have nukes.

We aren't fighting North Korea.
The missile must be fired to military bases.
All the past airstrikes to Japan were carried out to target military bases.
Citizens were damaged just only accidentally.
Therefore the UN didn't commit a war crime.
No one attacks citizens even at wartime, much more ordinary times.

So japanese post-war economic miracle part 2?

I don't think anything will happen to Japan, but if it were to, I wouldn't count on N. Korea playing by the rules

You really think North Korea cares about not committing war crimes?

If Kimmy had the power at his disposal every last citizen in the US, Japan, and South Korea would be dead.

Despots never play by the rules. Just ask Hitler and Stalin.

what I said is an irony of course.
no one played by the rules from a historical point of view.

Do Norks even have the technology to bomb Japan?

did they die?

*firebombs ur cities*

True, he doesn't play by the rules but he isn't the crazy madman he's portrayed as. Trump called his bluff. Where is the nuclear test he was gearing up for? Hasn't happened since Trump threatened a pre-emptive strike over it. Instead he's saving face with conventional missile tests.

WHAT ABOUT THE ANIME?

He probably used up his last nuke so he has to build another one. Give it a couple of months.

North Korea is an ally of an army of Northeast China.
An army of Northeast China is opposed to central command of China.
And the army on the side of central command of China has nuke.
An army of Northeast China came to be equaled to the army of central command in this time.
This is the purpose of nuke.

No, he has one ready. Satellite imagery shows it. This is the whole reason things are at this point right now.

It was a joke. I think they have about 5 or so that are ready to be delivered should they deem it necessary.

Unfortunately for them the US has ABMs and a nuclear arsenal numbering in the thousands so any exchange will be over fairly quickly and very much not in their favor.

Well I don't think it's that simple

Yes. They have icbm technology and can launch satellites to the orbit. They also have nuclear warhead which Japan doesn't have.