Redpill me on Turks, do you actually hate them or is it just a meme?

Redpill me on Turks, do you actually hate them or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qG70UWESfu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate them

We legit hate them

Idk, I like Turks 2bh. Kemal was a great man. We have many economy ties, mixed families, Erdogan and Putin like each other and my gf is 1/4 Turk. Also Byzantium heritage. Also I was in Germany and Turks there are pretty much integrated, as Russian immigrants. Absolutely based people compared to retarded Arabs.

hate may be too strong a word but I'll reserve judgement on that for now

I hate religious people.

I am Turk

Hate might be too mild a word.

Many turks are just KHAN'D Greeks desu
They have some really hot women
But most of them are just coackroaches

>Claims Byzantium heritage
>Likes T*rks
""""""Third"""""" Rome

I prefer them over Anglos tbqh famalamadingdong

It's more disgust.
Nobody likes them around the house, they carry dieases and are generally dirty.

I am Ikbey

Anti-Turkism is a way of life.
They are some of the world's most degenerate and evil people.

I only respect turks,if they praise tengri.

Yh their women are pretty qt
Top bantz you sure got me

been hating them for a long time

turks are low lifes

No, what has a Turk ever done to me? Ottomans sent famine relief that was stopped by the UK if you want me to give memey historical reasons, but they're irrelevant to my opinions

the irish nation is useless

kurva anyád

>Redpill me on Turks, do you actually hate them or is it just a meme?
I actually hate them.

That's just like, your opinion, man. And your opinion doesn't mean anything

Please, don't give ikibey (You)s.

well you are retarded subhumans who are not different from the english
even gypsies have more rights to exist

I don't care. I've never met any turks so I don't have any opinions about them individually. As a nation Turkey was more based in the past when Ataturk tried to civilize them but it evidently failed.

he tried to build up a meme nation like america

Turkey will conquer Greece.

not in this universe slav subhuman

;)

turks are subhumans

Im Turk

I admire some parts of their culture. I love their pride. I wish we were a strong as them.

No, but I've lost respect for them recently. Their support for Erdogan to become a dictator is embarrassing. I know it's not all of them, but it was obviously enough to grant him those powers

I don't hate them but they should apologise for armenian genocide and stop bullying kurds.

Why does everyone make a big deal about jews when really it's the Armenians that are the real victims?

What nations aren't subhuman to you?

all men are equal before God.

no. I'm not diaspora

Shoad did happen however Armenian genocide is a slanderous lie created by turkophobes.

IKIBEY'S BANNED OHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD

Greek

turks are not humans

turkish culture is inferior

God hears my prayers!
The future is so bright I need beady eyes to see it.

Armenians were aggressors.
Jews dindu nuffin wrong.
youtu.be/qG70UWESfu4

>do you actually hate
Don't give much of a fuck except they can't take the bants.

Turks on here are mostly top posters

irl I dunno I think there is a big demographic divide there and the povvos and religious people hate us so I am obliged to hate them back

They're cool desu. They don't integrate very well but if you get to know them they're very friendly.

The amount of baklava's I got from my Turkish neighbour is the reason I'm fat.

they arent
yahudi parasite

turk in holland

There are good Turks. For example, the ones that live in the Balkans. They are white, European, kind, and very well integrated.

But Anatolian Turks, and the Turks that live in western Europe are literally shitskin, dumb, pathetic, cockroach subhumans. Barbaric throughout history, and still pathetic. Simply inferior people in all ways.

>There are good Turks. For example, the ones that live in the Balkans. They are white, European, kind, and very well integrated.
hahaha

Problem with this question is, there are too many Turk diaspora because they don't want to live in their shithole country. I guarantee anyone saying positive things about turks from a non turk flag is roach diaspora.

No, seriously. They aren't Anatolian shitskin subhumans. They are white and well integrated. They voted like 85% against Erdogan, compared to the Turks in Germany which voted 85% for Erdogan

they are ugly gypsy subhumans
like other balkanshits

Lol, okay Hans. I'd rather live in the Balkans than in Germanistan. But keep believing your delusions

>hans
u mean ikibey newfag

You must finish your high school first to post here underage. Now leave and dont make me feel cringe any longer

I am a Greek

>I'd rather live in the Balkans than in Germanistan
the balkans is really a shithole

Don't know what an ikibey is. Also don't care.

Yes, Turkey is a subhuman filled shithole. Anatolian Turks are LITERALLY cockroach tier.

Balkan Turks are the only good Turks I know. Probably because the Balkan countries are actually tough and told them to integrate or die.

Turks in Anatolia, Cyprus, and Western Europe though, are literally inferior shitskin cockroach subhumans who find their next meal in the garbage dumpster.

Anatolian Turks are inferior to gypsies.

By the way. This is coming from someone that had spent years travelling, from Portugal to China. From South Africa to Poland. Turkey is the biggest shithole in the world. And the Turks are the most disgusting people there are. I found kurds and even pakis much more pleasant.

Turks are disgusting cockroaches. And the roach diaspora in Germany here is literally pathetic. Leave Germany and go back to your shit smelling subhuman shithole Turkey, inferior subhuman monkey.

>I'm only 16, i take all my news from Sup Forums and i like to talk shit about the things i don't know

all turks are subhumans

I'm speaking from personal experience, kek. Turkey is an unpleasant, shit smelling shithole filled with subhuman cockroach monkeys. No wonder there are so much cockroach diaspora.

I do admit the Balkan Turks were great people though. White, kind, helpful, and actually human. Not subhuman like Anatolian and Western European turks. Very unpleasant, disgusting, inferior people.

You're mostly right. But the number is 95%, not 100%. 95% of Turks are cockroach subhuman shithole dwelling monkeys.

The 5% of Turks are literally no different than Greeks. They are the same people.

I actually don't hate them. They're nationalist, socially conservative yet still pretty westernized.

The ones in Europe should fuck off though

balkanshit turks are very different from Greeks
what shit are you writing here?

they are subhuman trash
literal meme nation like american

>shit smelling shithole filled with subhuman cockroach monkeys.
Are you going to tell us about your exact experience which made you frustrated about turks and turkey, or are you going to keep talking shit over and over again?
It feels like I'm talking to a brainless shitpost bot

t*rkS are subhumans, even KURDs are way better than t*rkS in every way.

he had to look at ugly sandnigger faces

>laz
>ugly
>fat
>dumb

>projecting this much

what is wrong with being laz? lazs are noble and white people with a great history unlike t*rkIsh subhumans who never invented anything beside yoğurt(even that is invented by greeks)

whom'st is the qt

I am neutral towords Turkey

This, turks invented yogurt, greeks made it great

Greeks had yogurt before the turkic subhumans brought their rotten food to anatolia

t*rkS didn't invented anything, they just steal it from everyon else, they dont have any culture or something, even gypsies have culture but t*rkS have not.

>I do admit the Balkan Turks were great people though
thats because we had to kill and beat them and destroy their culture to make them submissive

>be turk subhuman
>rule over the most important regions in human history for centuries
>give the world the following things:
>_

you are all shit you bakaniggers

I dislike them in a kinda respectful way.
Islam is cancer, but Ottoman culture was pretty awesome.
also best enemy Tbh

>tfw no secular turk gf who still loves erdogan

they were literal subhumans

stfu you t*rk

they are even more retarded than white women

i fuck turkey

this

The ottomans were pretty cool, plus a more anatolian Turkey (i.e Ataturk) exisitng as the gateway between the European and Islamic worlds I think is important and really interesting.

Shame they just fell into the arabic sunni dogshite bandwagon.

No you ARE a t*rk.

I love them, they're the best neighbors, I love them so much I actually enlisted in the army and spent nine months on the border so I can keep good relations with them.

He is laz

I am a Greek

bait
i almost shot a turk when i was in the army

No you are not. You were just so ashamed of your heritage that you deluded yourself into thinking you were anything but a t*rk. You can't change who you are. Accept it.

It's called being sarcastic ikibey, fucking Christ.
only a toddler wouldn't be able to tell.

I am EU citizen
I was born in Europe as a European.

Now that's what happens when you open a thread about us

God I love being a Turk It's like being a magnet for butthurts from both inside and outside

only retarded turks can be proud of this

>be ikibey
>give the world the following things:
>

What is with this Greek vs Turk hate? You are literally the same people. Dark, hairy, not white.

Only difference is that, Greeks are Balkan Turks. And Balkan Turks are MUCH preferable to Anatolian Turks.

I just wish Turkey was never ever considered europe, but middle east. Especially after all the barbaric attrocities they have committed

I have a Greece folder with many pictures.

you western retards visit only aegean cities and think that the huge rest of this shithole is the same

Berkin?

We're both middle eastern and balkanian