/éire/ - /eire/

Gardai edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/hotel-meeting-room-rape-case-3356807-Apr2017/
jobalert.ie/job/aircraft-engineer-apprenticeship-programme-aer-lingus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for seán ó sneachta

Had a wank and ate my own cum

I've done that, but only a bit of it. The one time I tried consuming a large blob it tasted bad. I'm sure I could eat more if I wanted but I'd prefer not to.

Eating stuff like pineapple is supposed to make it taste better

Yeah but then I'd have to taste pineapple.

Any foods high in natural sugars would make it taste better. Plenty of water as well, the more hydrated you are the less concentrated the taste.

What are some foods with natural sugars? Like fruits? I'm assuming sweets don't count.

Fruits, honey, certain vegetables like carrots, Dairy products.

In today's thread.

>Cars get Isis and threats carved into them

We also have some relatives of this person.

Just finished counting lads and I've about 250 quid in spare change.

How can I exchange these into notes?

You dump everything in a bag,go to the nearest bank and say to the person behind the counter "Oi you old whore,give me money and I'll give you my sack of coin and maybe you can also grab a different sack if you know what I mean"
Then you spit on the floor and strut away

Or you just ask the lady for these small paper rolls and put your coins in them

You get these plastic bags from the bank and put them in. It can only be done in specific amounts like one bag of 100 one cent coins can be exchanged for €1, 100 five cent coins for €5, etc. There's instructions on the bags.

If you don't want to count then you could try one of those change sorting machines but be warned, some of them charge you a percentage of the change you dump in.

There was a muslim woman in the background of the Angelus clip. I'm sickened.

>Dublin is safe they said

thejournal.ie/hotel-meeting-room-rape-case-3356807-Apr2017/

I was at that ArcadeCon, we saw the Gardai but the rumours at the time were that nothing major happened. Scary stuff that he had a knife and a bag of S&M gear, he definitely came prepared to target con goers. Pretty bad news for the con scene here.

>during a busy gaming convention
Did the convention take place at a hotel and if so,how come that noone noticed that the doors were locked?
Can't imagine that noone wanted to go to her speech

It was in a hotel, it must have been in an empty room.

>prop knife
I didn't think Ireland has the same silly restrictions on knives that the UK does.

>She described how she has had numerous piercings and tattoos since the attack “just so I can feel like my body is my own and not something he touched.”
Wut?

Yes,but I can't imagine her just hanging out in an empty meeting room for no apparent reason except for preparing a lecture or a speech and in that case someone must've noticed that the speech didn't start.

It's common behaviour from survivors who feel a lack of ownership or control over their body as a result. They believe their old self is tainted and try to change to something new they feel power and control over.

She was preparing a presentation, he was interrupted during it when another conference worker entered so it was probably before the presentation was even due to start.
>He told gardaí he had gone to the convention in the hopes of getting with another woman. When that woman rejected him he said he had “anger flowing through him” and he then entered the meeting room and attacked his victim.
It sounds like he just wandered in, locked the door and a con worker wondered why the door was locked probably when the presentation was due to start and found them.

after reunification, will derry finally have its official name be correct?

Fuck off Jaggy

Already does lad, only protestants and queers call it landaaaaaaanderry.

fuck off juniper

i know, but will it OFFICIALLY be doire?
protestant trickery kens (translated into ulster-scots™) no bounds you know

>swissyank

kys jaggie

>when your official action figure misspells your name
I'm absolutely furious. I'm also Bryan Dobson.

thinking about going on the dole lads to find a job, finding fuck all at the moment.

Good post

how much money do you get on the dole?

If you can be bothered filling out the forms do it.

What the hell is that?

too much

a month or a week?

It's an artistic representation of me, Bryan Dobson.

A week....madness isn't it.

Purge all scrounges and all scrounger sympathisers

The dole should be restricted to a maximum of €50 per week with those signing on placed in programs aimed towards finding work and improving employable skills

>Purge all scrounges
I specifically said I'm trying to find work from going on the dole, I can't find a job even though I look every single day.

As someone who's too lazy to find a job and also too lazy to apply for dole I agree with this sentiment. If I can't be happy without a minimum amount of work put in then no one else should be.

Improve your employable skills

I'm not trying to demosise people like you btw, just think long term unemployable should be widely disincentivised to get rid of the scroungers

thats not much tb h
rent is more than that
still, dole scoungers are scum.

In the grand scheme of things, no it isn't...but generally things like rent aren't coming into the equation, these people are living at home or are having their rent subsidized and collecting 188 every week without fail and are contributing nothing to our society...in fact, some of them do not see the point of working because of this system.

What's so hard to understand? Misery loves company. And if misery is alone then it loves normal everyday people going hungry and forced into poverty due to a failing job market.

>Not working for a few years and living off savings before getting another job when you run out
I don't think I could handle the guilt of living off taxpayers money

Taxpayers are dicks and I hate them. Bastards.

I'd love to say that's my plan too, but if I get offered a long-term contract at work back in Ireland, I know I'm gonna take it just for the job security.

I've become everything I hate.

>tfw got first job a few months ago
>it was a contract for a few months
>out of a job
>got barely any experience so it's crazy hard to find work even warehouse stuff
>trying my best not to go on the dole
>may have to soon
I'm trying lads, I really am.

No shame lad, go on the dole and give yourself some breathing space but also set a target of when you will find a job.

Don't be putting extra pressure on yourself when help is out there, just don't get comfortable.

The dole is there to support you until you get a new job,as long as you are looking for a job,it's your right as a citizen to get it

jobalert.ie/job/aircraft-engineer-apprenticeship-programme-aer-lingus/

There you go lad.

You'll be a wagie for the next 40 years straight with that attitude
>job security
I hope every day that my company will downsize or leave this country and that I'll be given a redundancy package. Changing jobs frequently with long stretches of time off in between is probably the only way I'll stomach this.

You say no shame but I can't help feel like a fucking leech when I think about going on the dole.
Thanks I'll definitely consider this.

Don't worry. Gets easier every week.

>You'll be a wagie for the next 40 years straight with that attitude
Eh, I don't plan on living that long. Seriously though, I really don't think I could handle 40 years of wageslavery. Hopefully the HappeningTM will take place long before I hit retirement age.

>Changing jobs frequently with long stretches of time off in between is probably the only way I'll stomach this.
While I can see why that would work, I hate applying for jobs, so that's another reason I won't leave my current job if I can avoid it.

Also, watch that superscript not work for no reason.

Join the foreign legion,I bet you won't live to see your fourties there

>I don't plan on living that long
You can plan all you want, you're here forever. Or at least until you die of natural causes.

I told you before - I'm not joining the Foreign Legion. I am not going to spill blood for France.

>you're here forever
What if I move to a cottage somewhere in rural Ireland where there is no internet connection?

Join the Garda then,you'll be stabbed with a rusty fork before you know it

>What if I move to a cottage somewhere in rural Ireland where there is no internet connection?
>implying that you could survive a month without internet

>What if I move to a cottage somewhere in rural Ireland where there is no internet connection?
You'll still be alive is what I meant. Also doing that runs you the risk of becoming my neighbour.

>implying that you could survive a month without internet
I probably wouldn't survive a week.

>Also doing that runs you the risk of becoming my neighbour.
What's your wifi password?

If you really feel like that you must be eager to live life to the full at the moment. You said before that you don't spend very much on yourself so you must have quite a bit saved up if you've been working for a couple of years.
I hate job applications as well, in fact the whole adjustment process, meeting new people and renting a new place but I still think it's worth it for a year or just a couple of months of doing whatever I want all the time.

In terms of your happening, you've said before that you wouldn't off yourself while your parents are alive but have you considered that with lifespans these days you could be nearly at retirement age by the time they go?

Fuck off lazy wee entitled scrote

>If you really feel like that you must be eager to live life to the full at the moment
God no. If I was unemployed I'd spend every day playing video games and browsing the internet.

> but have you considered that with lifespans these days you could be nearly at retirement age by the time they go?
Yes, I have considered that. Also, when I say "the Happening", I am not referring to suicide.

People genuinely looking for work between jobs aren't leeches

It's the others

Haha no. Work more wagecuck. I'll enjoy spending your hard earned money and drugs and drink.

Not be so smug when the revolution comes and your kind are forced to either get a job or live a life of abject poverty

Which revolution; Communist or otherwise?

When the taxpayer rises up and resists the theft of their hard earned money by the bennies leeching scum of the earth

Keep dreaming bb ;)

>However, he submitted Hearne has no previous convictions and suffers from a range of conditions, including Aspergers Syndrome

Around autists, remain cautios!

Jesus you're some gay cunt

Perfectly straight, sorry to disappoint.

New thread cucks

New thread up on Sup Forums, Irish edition get in xuxksc

ITT we discuss why juniper is such a little bitch?

Who's Juniper?

>t.juniper

exactly what i was thinking but juniper just point blank refuses to even acknowledge posts with his name these days so i doubt it. what a pissbaby. i wonder does mammy still clean his room?

>5 of the first 7 posts are from the same person

To be straight is a matter. To be perfectly straight is another matter entirely. This implies you are not just a heterosexual, but rather you are the apex of heterosexuality. But how might you define this? Well you start by grouping all things non-heterosexual such as penises and beards. But that's only for regular straights, you are perfectly straight. So you take everything that is not exclusive to women. This means that bums, legs, nipples, long hair and feminine clothing are off the table. Indeed even breasts, which can be emulated by surgery or obesity are deemed unfit for the perfectly straight male. Even the female chromosomes(XX) themselves are unfit for this apostle of straightness as there is an X within the male chromosomes(XY). Which leaves only one element: the vagina. The female vagina is the only truly feminine feature. All attempts to replicate it via medical science have at most resulted in a large wound which is a vagina in name only. As such this is the only element through which one perfectly straight man can be attracted to and engage with. Along with the internal female sex organs of course.

I can't wait to see how shit this thread is.

>join the national party

Can't blame a man for his vagina-but-nothing-else fetish

>thinking it was muslims that scratched up those cars
I saw the pictures, it also had 666 scraped on it. No muzzy would write the devil's number, it was probably just a bunch of drunk imbeciles.

What am I supposed to be looking at. There's been éirepol threads daily for months.

They're much less frequent than they were about a month ago.

I wanted to see what the poster was attempting to crosslink to, the post number looked like a Sup Forums post, due to that I was expecting shit, I'm not surprised it was only /éire/pol.

Everytime I see that image I think the one on the left is holding a clam puppet and the one on the right is making air quotes.

I haven't been browsing Sup Forums much. Did Ceann Comhairle die or something?

Sup Forums tip: copy/pasting a thread's url into your post makes it come out as a perfect cross-link.

I'm not expecting anything from this, I've always done crosslinking manually, but I'll give it a try to be laughed at when I fuck it up.

testing