Sapmi

Why did you steal our land?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bRfMIbBAJ1A
youtube.com/watch?v=_3aD_8aCnY8#t=54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf EVIL WHITEYS ruinin our PERFECT MUDHUT SOCIETY an bringin TECHNOLOGIES unnn CIVILIZATIONZ N SHIEEEUT

How about just leave us have our mudhut society. No one asked you here

>Finland will never unite

Feels bad man

>cheeseslicer

yea i bet they couldnt live without that

Finns are oppressors like the rest

>leeches of all sorts of welfare & free education
>THEY BE STEALIN OUR LAND N SHIT

So why not let us have our countr?. Would be win-win

Of course we get all the gibs that we get

So you only want half of norway, northern sweden & finland

Sounds pretty reasonable, why we're so raycist??!!!

youtu.be/bRfMIbBAJ1A

Reminder that race ≠ culture

That cheese slicer is unironically pretty handy. I have one and I'm kinda glad I fell for the meme.

I got one of those cheese slicers and jesus I've never had slices as thin and uniform as the ones I make with this one cheese slicer. It never fails.
Best invention out of northern europe.

It will, just wait

Someday the sami people and suomi people will become one again.

>Ey ey ey lemme have some of dose gibmedats!!

>Ey ey ey we be oppressed here, we just wan't to have these public lands as private reindeerfucking areas

Ette te muuta ansaitse kuin sortoa.

Don't you have reindeer to throw in front of trains for insurance money or something?
Or some illegal hunting to do?

You can become a reindeer farmer in Finland even if you're not sami. What's stopping you? There are many Finns who own reindeers
t. not sami, but from lapland

What are you even going to do with that land? Fil it with reindeer? Legit, you guys don't build cities or workplaces, what do you even want the land for? It would just become an empty wasteland if we gave it to the samis.

we are truly the heirs of rome

NEED a Sami gf

Why should it matter? It's our land not norwegians, not swedes, not finns, swedes. It's Sapmi land

>herds reindeer into artillery testing area
>the reindeer blow up
AYO HAND OVAR SOME OF DEM REPERATIONS, SCANDIBOI

Do you like English people

When get our independence there wouldn't be such a problem. If you hate us so much why not let us have an independence?

A sami state is a silly idea because you are extremely dependent on the rest of the country. You would probably last for 2 maybe 3 years before you would be begging to be anexed again, just face it, it would never have worked out and is never going to happen.

There's tons of natural recourses in Sapmi areas.
Countries which occupy our land just takes the recourses. In Sapmi it would stay 100% here

property belongs to the one strong enough to maintain the ownership. youre free to try reclaim the lands from finnish government any day, fdf will prove your peoples weakness within seconds.

No indigenous people anywhere like the English. I mean, I do, but they don't.

>They are talkative

MUH REINDEER

You southern niggers have no claim here
You never lived here

And you would retrieve these resources how? With our tools and industry? Would we just give you everything you needed for free? Every bit of industry in the sami lands have been made by the norwegians, swedes and finns. You would literally have been innuit fishing-from-a-canoo tier right now if we hadn't come.

like half of the "sapmi territory" in norway was already a part of the lade jarldom over a 1000 years ago,

Who cares were here before you southern niggers came

You northern literal niggers have no ways to push your "claim"

Case closed, even Ålanders have a better claim to be independent. Give that thought some time eh.

not really, norwegians and samis came around the same time

even if samis got independence, you'd just be annexed by russia within a year or so cause you cant sustain yourselves

>250 people
>Four ciliv rganizations
>A parliament
How many layers of meme nation are you, bro?

I thought Finns would of all would be sympathetic for our people
Again. If you hate us so much why not just let us go? You don't have pay us gibs, since we're just a burden?

>I thought Finns would of all would be sympathetic for our people

How can anyone be sympathetic towards a economical black hole that throws a fit whenever someone suggests they drop their backwards "traditions"

>Again. If you hate us so much why not just let us go? You don't have pay us gibs, since we're just a burden?
Are you illiterate? Well I'm talking to a southern nigger

Should the United States let a state leave because it's an economic black hole?

Finns always play the victim card when it comes to Russian and Sweden.

Unironically and emphatically, yes.

Many tourists travel to Finland because Lapland, that would not be good for our economy

>Again. If you hate us so much why not just let us go? You don't have pay us gibs, since we're just a burden?

Why would give good land to a bunch of idiots who couldn't even use it. Even your own parliament knows you wouldn't last as a nation longer than a year. Needless to say none of us will never cede an inch of land. Least of Nordics probably us.

if it were up to me you'd have your worthless tundra and independence to go with it.
fuck leeching reindeerniggers

>Why would give good land to a bunch of idiots who couldn't even use it
That's what Swedes and Russians would've thought of Finland. Again I thought of all people you guys had more sympathy

You sound similar oppressors desu

>Greater Finland

just a synonym for Russia m8

>That's what Swedes and Russians would've thought of Finland.

It doesn't matter what their asses thought. We fought for the right. We didn't complain. Finns protested killed and defended the right to have an independent country.

If we're being totally serious you have so low numbers and so sadly decentralized and iffy identity i wonder why you're here even arguing about independence.

and we gained the independency by seizing the lands through legal demand and defended the claim in a violent civil war and 2 wars against soviet union.

again, sami are free to make a demand for independence any day

The population of St. Petersburg alone is higher than all of Finland. Russians would be the majority in that country.

Samis fought in the wars too
But I didn't know really you hated us that much

Well first off you are not autochtonous, and second why not just be a protected minority in shitwalker country? Don't act as if you're oppressed like an American trust-fund baby, you are not and you are free in your own lands, administrated within shitwalker borders, shitwalkers who give you gibs and allow tourists to wank to your cemented-in-time lifestyle.

Don't act like a nigger m8. Whether the glass is half full or half empty depends on you.

They will be slaughtered

LAS
SÁPMI
SON
ARGENTINAS
.-

No one hates samis, we just don't care about you at all. This thread however is just autistic sperging, sami independence is a laughable concept.

It's complete childish whining. They got the exact same rights as we do + minority benefits and they don't really produce shit but still they complain.

Well, there is some hate against samis in the north of Sweden. Mostly since they abuse their privileges.

typical behaviour of pampered people, around here there's an expression "if you plan to beat up a dog, you'll soon find a stick"

Maybe in your wet dream. In reality they would absolutely annihilate all Finns.

Why is there no real Sami Seperatist movement? Because you guys wouldn't be able to run a country on your own.

Because they know that we would kick their ass and rape their gook women in war

This guy gets it
There is
>Because you guys wouldn't be able to run a country on your own.
And that's what they always say
I think you guys are getting more and more like Russians.

There's this saying about stones and glass houses

You do realize you are rapebabies right? we fucked you so much youre all half swedes

youtube.com/watch?v=_3aD_8aCnY8#t=54

I fucking hate this country

s*mi reindeernigger needs to appreciate civilization

>never
until they did, moron

agreed, give Sami land to argentina

that's not a sami. The samis are mongoloids. That's just some nord pretending.
like those americans chicks that claim to be part indian.

I'm not a Saami, you morbidly obese retard.

And leave all that sweet sweet land undeveloped? How about no.

it isn't your clay, bucko. We settled scandinavia first. Hell, there aren't even any real sami left. The swedes wiped them all out. You guys are like 1/100th sami at best.

Whoa, nice digits!

It's ironic that most people in Finland that claim to be sami are like 1/8 sami in reality. These people who should be embracing Finnish identity, but they clang to their 1/8 like americans who still think they are somehow nordic if single one of their ancestors came from that country.that

Because proper Sami are only a miniscule fraction of the people who live in the land they claim as their own.

Fucking checked.

wtf, that's not very tolerant

Real st petersburgers are godtier finnics

We are genetically and culturally far from Russians.

Last time there was 1 million commies dead. Next time we will kill them all.

What's the difference between us?

Russia today is totally different, but back in the day we were same people. there was only finnish tribes and one developed as far as russian empire

There has never been a connection between Russia and Finland. When the Slavic tribes moved into the current Russia they murdered the Finnic people there. They've been trying to finish the job for a long time.

>How about just leave us have our mudhut society. No one asked you here
>So why not let us have our countr?
Because you don't belong in these lands. Go back the steppes where came from.

No we dont