Post interesting maps

Post interesting maps

>Southern Europeans are whi-

This is a map of U.S. states by charitable giving towards official causes, although the study counts church as charity and it doesn't seem to take into account unofficial giving such as giving money to the homeless nor does it count peoples "charity" through voting in taxes aimed at alleviating social ills, so take it with a grain of salt.

Shit forgot pic

Bump.

>southern siberia is whiter than central europe

Russians genocided the natives

no we didn't

>Argentina

what the fuck, we're white but blonde hair is not even close to being that common, it's more like in Spain or Italy.
who made this retarded map even?

Best map

No because this is the updated map

Not even true

Why you keeping blonde hair maps? You some sort of Nazi?

Being weirdly obsessed with whiteness is an old standby for funposting on this board.

how would you find qt blonde grills otherwise ?

DELET THIS

Isn't this the one made by the guy on DeviantArt? I always kek at the Naruto pic on the side.

Slavs desu

I do it for the keks but I wonder how many are serious??

is blonde hair going to go extinct one day boys? red hair too? eye colour as well?

Blonde hair is very feminine and most women prefer shades of brown hair.

>tfw brown hair/green eye master race combo

>idk about africa but i guess it would be better as one country
i like this new china btw.

Protestants desu

Minority groups in Russian Federation get autonomy even when Russians are something like 90% of the population in that autonomous oblast.

How is this interesting? It's just natural selection due to climate

this.

>Blonde hair is very feminine
I used to be jealous as fuck of blonde dudes and this is what I kept telling my self.
Now that I grew to like my dark hair I realized it made no sense and was retarded

Probably just the ones with mental health issues.
The legitimate stormfags I know on here usually just draw from their own selection of low test memes when they funpost.

Protestant union when?

>cuck union

kek

It's ok bro, you just happen to be homosexual.
Not a problem with it really, go get your colored ''lightened'' by camomile shampoo or some other faggy shit

lmfao

The US is the cuck union

Definitely less so than the UK

>t. 54%

Leave my country, cuck