African-Americans

Any US anons, Sverigetråden is having an arguement that you can solve.

On average which are more based/less trash? Black northerners or southerners

>88
Neither.

im black and im damn proud of it, get yo ass back to sverigetraden yo! we niggas aint fightin'

Bump

>bumping on page 1
kys

>tennessee cucken
alla skrattar åt dig

>dragging your circlejerk shit to what could had been an interesting thread

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP

Northerner here, and niggers are fucking shit.

Can't speak from the south but i honestly would be shocked if they were different.

None are based but I would say southern blacks are maybe less trash because they're still scared of white men for the most part.

southerners
really just country in general. Hard work and integrity is the only way to make it out here. No handouts, no nanny state, no slackers.

Ones in the city are shit, but ones that live in the countryside tend to be pretty peaceable, and are hyper religious
Southern blacks are better.

vem är detta för snurrande neger!??

>literally living under a rock

Thanks brothers.
Ex Tennessee dude here.
Moving back home soon.
They refused to belive that countryside southern blacks are better than Swedens Somali shitheads..

muslims > niggers

>muh based black xD

I see no difference.

Americans > Swedes

OP here.
alright Tennessee user was right it seems

Muhammed.....

Let's ask all the hundreds of thousands of whites in south America who've been killed, tortured, raped and robbed by them.

they're the same level of trash and based. the ones in chicago and new york can be really god awful though. it feels like whenever you walk down a street they are just in your way causing a ruckus all the time. I wonder if the ones in the south are any different.

we're talking southern US not south America

While sven's being fucked in the ass by Mohammed, Swedish women are being railed by white Americans.

That's what I meant you fucking moron. No one cares about S"""A""".

America = USA to all civilized people.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

t. överviktig burgare

Black user here,
Southern blacks are absolutely better. All of the good black culture (jazz, food) came from here, while the bad black culture (drug dealing, degeneracy) came from the northerners.

are you like, really black? or mongrel type of black?

interesting. How are rural northern blacks then?

then don't say South America moron. Say southern US

who cares if they're civilized or not? they smell bad, loud and ugly. many of them're bad people
why would anyone even want them in the country in the first place?

>b-but they are nice in the south!
>t. tenneseehanrejen

I was kidding, I'm not really black.
My great great great grandfather just had jungle fever.

> rural northern blacks
literally no such thing

/thread

Hi,
Not an african american, and quite frankly only been around blacks four times in my life.

Blacks are fairly simillar to the people around them, for example my experience dealing with black people in San Mateo was fantastic. They were nerdy, non threating, well dressed, I would have no problem moving there, and having them as my neighbor.

In the Navy the southener niggers were much louder, they are the prime example of a "loud country nigger drinking koolaid", but they were 18-26.

There are richer black areas (good black people) and poor black areas ( bad black people), but even when black people get money they still prefer the whiter areas and non black women (Example: Dave Chappele), who is a well spoken successful black man.

If the meme about blacks are true(the one that they are scared of woods/forests) then those black who lives in the forest/woods must be based?

>people become more civilized by changing location
yeah that really makes sense

if you want any real answers

Blacks tend to have a larger % working in government, military, airports, any federal job really.

The west coast blacks were mainly imported during WW2 because of a lack of white men able to work in manufacturing due to a draft labor shortage (Seattle area, Oakland, Northern Portland, and even Detroit/Wisconsin).

They stayed after they moved, leading to race riots, and the "inner cities" becoming depressed violent shit holes (rich whites moved out of cities into suburbs, and cities became mismanaged due to democratic/populist voting like in South Africa), this lead the cities to require more taxes, with a less productive and smaller population, while the pensions/costs/benefits swelled up to astronomical levels, causing further decay of the black inner cities.

Digits of truth.
I'm making one now.

Outside major northern ghettos (Chicago), they tend to get more violent, dumb and trashy the farther south you go. Whenever I'm down south (SC) the news always has some horrific crime that happened.

A lot of this is happening to California right now, except not so much on a racial level.

Americans have a hard time figuring out the true costs of government pensions, and are allowed to fund them at very low levels.

CALPERs is around 72%-75% funded, based on a return of around 7.5%, while they're historical returns are around 0%.

I should really be in charge of Calpers, hell i could save them billions a year by switching to Vanguard/Indexing for fuck sake.

HERE ARE WE ALSO

Yeah but to be fair, southeners are known for that stuff in general...

You wouldn't bat an eye, if you saw a story about a Floridaman feeding his girlfriend to his gator.

Fair enough but it still makes them more warped than northerners.

>You wouldn't bat an eye, if you saw a story about a Floridaman feeding his girlfriend to his gator.
why is Florida generally such a fucked up place?
You hear so many weird stories about murders and kidnappings from that state, vodoo magic?

Southerners have the highest rates of welfare dependence.

Really it's all about the individual. "Southerners" is so broad I have to say they're better because it includes everyone in the South including those in cities. If you said "northern ghetto blacks or rural appalacian southerners" I'd have to say they're about equal as long as the southerners are living in an area where the industry has collapsed. Generally all the non-shitty people follow the jobs.

Southeners, no question.

Well you can't follow a job if you own a tow truck business, or a few single family homes.

It is much easier to "follow the job" if your a high skilled in demand worker, or someone with no real property, or you don't own a small business.

Floridian here, nah it's like that everywhere in the United States the only difference is Florida has a law where the police has to make it's arrest public information. Other states do not.

Even low skilled workers have had to follow employment, whether it is the factories, mining, lumber whatever. It's why North Dakota has had a population boom with the extraction boom. I doubt you'd find many leeches there. Of course, when it ends and people either need to move or die in place, the poorest and least ambitious will stay behind. This is why you had so many black people moving north: factory jobs that have since gone away with little to no comparable replacement. Most people don't own a small business and can move if necessary.

Also why you don't find northern Rural blacks. The southern rural blacks probably have more "culture" and roots but failed to pursue opportunities where they led and many now live in crushing poverty like the rest of the left-behinds.

No. Only a few are honest, hard working people. The rest are either lazy or stupid.

I grew up with kids who made it up to high school only to drop out because of pregnancies or a simple factory job. They chose to live shitty lives.

If your plan in life is too always be a worker yes, you must follow the jobs, and go from a cashier from a McDonalds, to assistant manager at a different McDonalds, to a manger at a 3rd McDonalds.

If you are a business owner and you buy the McDonalds, you will stay at that McDonalds (possibly purchase more) until you ready to sell it, go bankrupt, or die.

If it is succesful in a shitty area of the USA (McDonalds targets blacks at a very high rate) why would you move?

You would be rich man in poor land, then the only problem becomes how you spend your money, without going on vacations...

Are you saying southeners will drop out of school if you give them a minimum wage job, or does it have to be more like $15 an hour?

They dropped out to work $11-$12 an hour. My father didnt have half the opportunities they had, and even he is earning more than that.

Most southern blacks and most people in general don't become business owners. What you have said is true but isn't relevant to most people, especially those building a career. Some may be able to be successful starting franchise shops or the like but you need a main engine of industry to actually support these service jobs which is generally lacking. That being said, more and more factories are moving to the south for their business friendly legal atmosphere so perhaps all is not lost yet.

Yeah, my cousins step-grandfather was from coal country.

He has always worked, and is shit poor.
Never took handouts, but always stayed employed.

He put his step-son my cousins father through medical school, and anesthesiology school.

The guy was making $500,000+ a year, but ended up using the drugs, getting fired, getting a second DUI, and "committed suicide", by shooting himself in the chest; when the cops "pulled him over". He was running a pain clinic, which is 100% legal and very common in the South (even though 1 gram of weed is still a felony, and growing 6 plants is a felony as well).

yes I agree

South is not union friendly, cheaper costs of labor, convenient and one of the better spots in the USA for weather.

Boeing lays off more employees in Seattle area every year, because they unionized a long time ago, and builds more and more planes in the Carolinas.

I stayed in Humboldt/Southern Oregon for a while, and that region has been economically devestated since the 60s' (tree's don't grow fast), literally the only decent jobs are the jobs provided by government, universities, and hospitals, all the other jobs are retail catering to the government goons.

About 25-30% of working adults work directly for the government in these rural government areas, and they generally make about $60,000 - $90,000 a year, in an area that has about $25,000 as the median income per household.

They always think they would be better off separated by the hippies libs in California, but then they would receive no tax money, which supports 50%+ of their economy

wtf all that money on his education wasted

Well he was about to lose his medical license, and had an life insurance policy.

He was drinking earlier, and was either shot by the cops, or killed himself, but either way my cousins got the insurance money, one bought his house, the other is hopefully investing in vanguard total index, but more realistically ripoff edward jones 2% load.

We're *not* tacists, leftists are. The standard for judging blacks should be exactly the same as what you use to judge whites. If they talk like they are retarded and carelessly break laws then there you go. This is the standard that Martin Luther King advocated.

he was as white, wealthy, educated, but from Appalachias.

But essentially selling a drug dealer at the end of his life, kind of a quintessential "nigger" in a way, maybe american culture/life, growing up in poverty, but being given enormous sums of money does make people including myself a bit abnormal.

why does he look like that? that face scare the shit out of me

Muslim niggers>muslims>niggers>white muslims