>Were you mutilated at birth?

nah. i kept it for few years.

no i'm not a jew or a muslim

>>Were you mutilated at birth?
No i was circumcised when i was around 10 yo

>I'm Turkish
>No

muslims get circumcised at 13 right

Yes. I can't begin to describe the disgust I feel towards people who get their sons mutilated.

I was cut when I was like 5.

No, only non-whites get mutilated

damn that shit's traumatic

Yes

Yes I was born in a Muslim family.

What do you think? :(

Flag
no and i'm happy I wasn't

No, my parents are not retarded.

Is it true muslims bury it in their backyard?

More like dickyard

Is it true Americans put into a tipjar?

yeah but for medical reasons.

>Medical reasons

HE CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT HE WAS MUTILATED THAT RESULTED IN MORE NEGATIVES THAN POSITIVES

No, I am a bad goy.

>THAT RESULTED IN MORE NEGATIVES THAN POSITIVES
I beg your pardon?

Your dick is shit tier now, no sensation, having to use lub etc etc.
Also respond pls

>no sensation

how would you know? if cut at birth the brain could rewire itself to feel the same amount.

>Your dick is shit tier now, no sensation, having to use lub etc etc
I'm well aware of that, thank you.
And I'm not muslim so I can't really answer the question.

Well because I have some cut friends, and when we discuss our experience, ie when a girl twist her tongue around your gland and I can feel tingles going out throughout my whole body or just my underwear rubbing my gland and making me all hot and they absolutely don't know what I'm talking about, I know that circumcision was a mistake
>if cut at birth the brain could rewire itself to feel the same amount.
Nice armchair science there ahmed

>if cut at birth the brain could rewire itself to feel the same amount

I'm dying

phantom limbs

Dammit. *looks down at mutilated penis*

I was enhanced at birth

I understand what you mean but no, the glans keratinizes and feels much less. Sure your brain does compensate for the lack of sensation somewhat (so you still can cum and everything), but it is nowhere near what it naturally is.

But how would you TRULY know? This is qualia territory.

I born beautiful, then they made me perfect.

I hardly have a sex drive anymore since i got cut because the whole feeling is gone down there.

Yea I'm circumcised which is normal

How does a colourblind person know they're colourblind?

this desu

No.
"If you want to know who rules over you, look at your penis." - Voltaire.

i'm so sorry

or american

americunts BTFO

I wasn't because french canada didn't adopt that stupid protestant tradition. French Canada is the best Canada.

I'm not mutilated, but I have trouble keep it clean. I wash thoroughly, daily, but I get this ring (of what I assume is cum) around it and cant wash it off.

How do I get rid of it?

you didn't get it at birth from the looks of those scars

Why was it done, then ? Also, how common is it in France ?

This is so depressing

phimosis diagnosed soon after birth. Not that uncommon due to jews and muslims, but I've never heard of it being done for aesthetics like I've been led to believe it is done in the US.

I want to live in France at some point. Is it rare for whites there ? Will women care ?

What the fuck? that shit doesn't happen to me and I masturbate like three times a day, go see a doctor desu

flag
yes
fuggen kikes

No my parents aren't Jews

It's not that common, but women don't really give a shit.
Do you know where you'd like to live in France?

Je ne suis pas sûr. En Bretagne, peut-être. As-tu des suggestions ?

No, really late and i enjoyed my best masturbations now it sucks give me back my elephant trunk dick.

No im white though so i guess that explains it

Bretagne is cool if you like cider and don't mind the rain.
I've personally lived in Lyon and Strasbourg and can attest that they are both great cities to live in (I've got a soft spot for Strasbourg because it has strong cheap beer and is the best city to ride a bike. Lyon is bigger and more culture oriented.
Paris est aussi une ville magnifique dans laquelle on ne s'ennuie jamais, mais il faut avoir assez d'argent pour y vivre confortablement.

Honestly I think the fact that they're old enough to remember it might be why muzzies are so fucked in the head, always killing rape everything.

OY VEYYYY

>phimosis diagnosed soon after birth
Holy fuck, what sort of kike doctor did you see? The condition is not possible for a child that age since the glans is actually fused to the foreskin until puberty. That's like popping a little girl's hymen.

>He was circumcised
Enjoy never getting laid or married, forever pathetic virgins.

Nope
I think I was born the year after doctors stopped even offering (you could still get it done, but you had to ask explicitly whereas before the doctor would ask)

Cela dépend de l'endroit où je peux trouver du travail. Ce serait génial de vivre à Paris à un moment donné, mais comme tu l'as dit, c'est cher.

Les gens ont-ils une opinion positif ou négatif sur les Américains ? Plus important, mon accent américain sera-t-il un problème ?

Les Français on une opinion négative sur à-peu-près tout. Un Américain qui vit en France est tout de même mieux vu qu'un touriste américain de mon expérience. Ton accent ne devrait pas poser de problème, du moment que ça ne te dérange pas que les Français essaye de te répondre dans un Anglais à peine compréhensible.

essaient*

Stick to the culture that from middle ages

Mon accent est compréhensible, et mieux que la plupart des locuteurs non-natifs. Je vais probablement prétendre être un non-anglo, si les gens ne essaient pas de parler en anglais.

Ton français écrit est plus que correct en tout cas. Sur ce, je vais me coucher. Bonne chance pour l'avenir Bill.

>tfw cicumcised
>tfw parents did it for "biblical reasons"
>reeeeee
I practice witchcraft now

Nope :)

>tfw born jew
>benis gets snibbed
>can't pee correctly
>hated jews since I was a kid

Punished Kike, a Heeb denied his shekels

I'm glad I was circumcised. It's a very safe procedure, I was a baby so I don't remember it, it's more sanitary (smegma sounds fucking disgusting I didn't even know it existed until Sup Forums), and American girls definitely prefer it. Dunno if the sensitivity is better or worse, I've only experienced sex when circumcised.

Since this is always being bitched about by faggots on Sup Forums I've asked a few of my female friends. None of them thought uncut was better than cut, and were horrified when I told them all those sexy French and Italian guys they fantasize about most likely aren't circumcised.

And all the faggots comparing it to female genital mutilation, which is extremely painful, dangerous, done only to punish her and basically pointless really need to figure out how to make basic analogies.

Unless you're just shitposting, in which case carry on.

is this pasta?

Is this a joke? can't tell anymore

Yes, for medical reasons

no, im white

>(smegma sounds fucking disgusting I didn't even know it existed until Sup Forums),
Haha same

Flag

Yes, but I would hardly call it mutilation. It has many health benefits.

>it's a "you can tell which countries are bluepilled and which ones are not" thread

nice

fucking chink

Circumcisions are a brown people thing so no

The good thing is, in a civil war situation we could at least tell who's a Jew.

Nope

America
No, thank god

I was born in Armenia though

Yes.
My attending physician was literally a Dr. Goldberg
PS cut>uncut

Why is USA so MENA?