Why are women around the world (esp. Asia and Latin America) obsessed with macarons?

Why are women around the world (esp. Asia and Latin America) obsessed with macarons?

Why are you asking men?

A few gays post here. They might know.

It triggers their childish brains.

I don't even know what they are

I don't know what the fuck is this. In Russian macarons (makarony/мaкapoны) means pasta, spaghetti.

I never saw this is this a candy?

they're pretty tasty desu

The mouth feel is so fucking great

Why are men on this site obsessed with "Le pen"???

lots of sugar, lots of nice colors
modern people tend to act childish
woman especially in this kind of things

A French meringue cookie, usually with flavored fillings. The pasta is called macaroni (from maccheroni). (wouldn't surprise me if the difference was as subtle in Russian either: мaкapoны vs мaкapoн)

I don't think we have these here, I never saw it nor hear about anyone eating them

because there's character on gossip girl who always eats them and girls wanna be her

that's because you're muertos de hambre

>Macaron
>Macaroon
>Macaroni
>Macron
>all completely different

STOP THIS

>gossip girl
what the fuck is that?

They're really sweet and come in multiple different flavors and colors. It doesn't hurt that they are promoted as French, which normies live.

Status symbol?
No pizza I ever ate outside matches my goat cheese on bread in the oven yet I still eat store pizza.

>"american" complaining about something being too sweet
go back jose

they think they look cute and cost a lot

That's called a toast

At least we aren't man children living with mamma past our 25s

It's called besier here. Nothing special, just "something for tea" like any cookie or candy.

yes you are
you are budget italian

because

reminder that these """""""""""""""macarons"""""""" won the masterchef brasil

Why did he spit them out?

Why would I know why asian and latin american women like macarons because I'm gay?

Macron please the girls like a sweety cake, deal with it

Have you ever tried one? They're fucking delicious