Participation edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
strawpoll.me/12826659
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_lynchings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Drumpf

agrarianism

Sherman should've wiped you all out when he had the chance desu.

Evening.

First for praise atatürk.
Going to sleep now buds, great talking to y'all.
Goodnight :^)

>Sherman
Pedestrian effort bud

>not posting the superior edit

'night.
They're both good, but I do like the one with sweet tea more.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

Goodnight Turkbro, hope you feel better

>orange hair
Shan't and won't

good night, drop by whenever you want

guess your hair is dark from all the moor, iberian

>tfw thoroughly celtic southerner

not even anglo senpai

Brown is the only acceptable hair color

mine is light brown from the sun

>but my beard is dark brown and has flecks of blond and red

What little facial hair I can grow has some red in it

Is I-85 still fucked?

I wish a still had a drawing tablet for my PC, then I could drawfag for the general.

This

Also fuck white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

85 has always been fucked

a true memesmith uses mspaint like a faggot

B-But United We Stand?

Want rural red neck but not white trash gf, am black, wut do?

I had one, until I spilled something sugary on it. I used it for editing photos more than anything else, I can't draw for shit.

but think of the OC

I used to make Polandball comics and the like back when I was a teenager and that wasn't Reddit yet. You don't have to be able to draw that well, just crude cartoons on MS Paint are enough to improve the board from the black twitter meme malaise it's currently in.

go for it then senpai

>You don't have to be able to draw that well, just crude cartoons on MS Paint are enough
I don't think you understand exactly how shitty my drawings are.

>I don't think you understand exactly how shitty my drawings are.

how high do you think the bar is

i just put /dixie/ on things senpai

reposting from last bread
strawpoll.me/12826659
strawpoll.me/12826659
strawpoll.me/12826659
strawpoll.me/12826659

The south is AIDS. I grew up in Alabama and it was shit.

It will be for several months. It's literally sawed in half by a trash fire.
Where the fuck is our infrastructure funding.

protip: nobody cares

What's for dinner /dixie/? I just had some homemade sliders with a side of pork rinds
>mfw

Hmm.

Chicken and potatoes

Nobody cares about you either Cletus.

sounds tasty
burgers and onion rings

I've been really slacking on the cooking because of an end-of-year logjam of coursework so just some instant mashed potatoes and buttered green beans earlier.

i was thinking shrimp and grits, but im gonna make rice instead, and smother that shit in cajun gravy (i've got a cajun cookbook with 12 different methods of preparing oil and flour into a roux, its fucking ridiculous)

Sweet tea and tendies

We must organize, but how?

Organize what?

>onion rings
Onion rings are always either really good or really bad. Some people don't season 'em well and they end up just tasting like fried. Not fried onions, just fried.

A rebellion

organize bbq niggaz

>nc mustard sauce top notch

>tfw Florida joined the Confederacy early but got its ass beaten and occupied at the beginning of the war

STILL SOUTHERN (in certain parts)

the frozen one you get at the grocery store are pretty good
when i made homemade onion rings they turned out shitty like that

copy tactics of European regionalist political parties

>Europe

The south did nothing wrong. Fuck the war of northern agression.

to be fair you had a population of under 500,000 at that point in time

fug off nigber : DDDD

Apologize.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_lynchings

>One day all of the glorious statues of Confederate figures will be torn down by yanks
Fuck this shitty timeline.

nothing to apologize for

There's nothing wrong with Europe.

Its not even yanks, it's just pavement apes in the south.
In their hubris, whites thought they could live with people they conquered, who hate them, and be fine.

There's everything wrong with Europe

>by Yanks
They're being torn down by traitorous Southern politicians who care more about tourism bucks and keeping their image kosher for future national political careers, not Yanks. The Yanks only piss their britches about it on social media.

You will Apologize peckerwood.

Blame the plantation owners. They could have used the plentiful poor whites as labor, but no, they had to import Africans so they could LARP as semi feudal wannabe aristocrats.

I'm sure they were alone in the world in doing that, right?

The greed of the aristocracy and some jewish slave traders damned the South, you're right

No, but without them holding the south back the civil war wouldn't have happened. Latin American land owners did the same, but even worse, they used to mass execute and torture their slaves fir entertainment.

>the jews got off scot free for their role in the transatlantic slave trade and the south bears the brunt of muh white guild

>holding the South back
from? I think you're forgetting who exactly many of those plantation owners were.

Jews are an innocent race and you should leave them alone. Israel is and always has been our greatest ally

Union: 360,000 dead
Confederacy: 260,000 dead

If only it wasn't an army of 2,200,000 vs. one of 750,000 or so.

there's a reason why they depend on us for military manpower today.

We need to send more aid to Israel

Very good post

copy Hezbollah

explain

Noice

Stupid fucking goy

the issue lies not with Jews or Israel but rather with those who allow themselves to be Jewed

Why are there so many Jews in Hollywood?

The Jew exists to spread degeneracy. Hollywood gives them a larger market

merely a coincidence

>Rand Paul's oldest son is named Rob Paul
the meme lives on, 200 years from now R. Pauls will still be mounting longshot Presidential campaigns every four years.

responding politely to a southern poster

Hello eternal anglo, did you read the big book of anglo lies today?

HIGH VOIBAL IQ GOY
YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS

excellent to hear

good post

Is he, dare I say it /ourguy/?

>corncob pipe

i daresay so

Confederate battle flag or 1956-2001 Georgia state flag for trip to Stone Mountain?

Hezbollah operates much like a state within a state. They provide healthcare, schooling, assist farmers, collecting garbage, repairing other schools and buildings, providing support during times of natural disaster or wartime to civilians, and other social services more effectively than the Lebanese government normally can. And of course, they also have their own paramilitary wing. They do everything that a government does but inside Lebanon.

Much of Hezbollah's success today though comes from the leadership of Nasrallah. In my opinion Nasrallah might be one of the most intelligent men in the Middle East today, and we would need our own Nasrallah who can lead, give speeches, and secure funding.

yes
the last of his kind
and the last /ourguy/
;_;7

Hello I live in the South too.