Shit talking thread

Talk shit about other countries

Fuck you, australia

We may be the English's retarded little brother, but you're England's inbred little cousin. You're like if you took the worst parts of America and the worst parts of England and put them together.

good thread

proud australian here ama

you already have all of Sup Forums for this

Yeah, but this is a seed thread for it.

How many times has an animal tried to kill you?

why can't americans fly planes properly?? there's a building in the way??

>bad banter lads

hey what the fuck is happening is brazil with the indians

cheer up

>dumb aussie can't use google to research/fact check because stupid spawn of criminals

Dude what the fuck is happening in Brazil in general

>retarded little brother, but you're England's inbred little cousin.

I dont think you understand how that analogy works.

Brothers dont create brothers nor does a person create their own cousin

Understanding analogies is Banter 101. I know shit posting seems easy but it requires some thought and preparation.

That said I can at least see you were trying to be original so there is some minor credit for that. Of course whilst you are still finding your way stick to the safe tired and true ones like "being the UK/US's bitch"

D+

Why does Brazil even exist?

no there just seems to be some kind of indios uprising going on right now and i wanna know wtf is happening

Lol sarcastic comments like these never work on me. When will you learn? You thought you got me, didn't you? Well, you didn't. Fool.

Reported.

Amerindians in Brazil are treated like retards, another person could face jail for attaching the police, anyway they are just being used by left wing groups to cause an embarrassment for the ruling party, they do this stupid play every year

just trying to help an aspiring shitposter after all its what unites anglos

yes hello where is new zealand?

i couldnt find the original and better version with NZ in it rather than North Ireland. Here is one you will no doubt enjoy though

you're right I did enjoy that, very much so

oy vey

Fixed version

Nice, I dont have any mexico themed ones handy but this might suffice