Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

black?

>tfw no bf

>tfw she told me at a party that she likes me a lot
>she said she can see the two of us dating and making each other happy
>she's seeing another guy
>says he makes her happy and she likes him a lot
>a few days later she called me in the middle of the night thanking me for coming into her life
>barely audibly says she knows I'm the right one for her
>tfw no her gf

One day, one day soon, things are going to work out the way they were meant to be. Something will go right for me.

bump for feels

what are you waiting for then? go get her before she forgets you
time flies and people change fast, she will probably fall in love with the other dude if you dont do anything

DON'T
PLAY
THIS GAME

Don't contact her anymore, you're being fooled

so dramatic and stupid

>be in love with girl
>best with her, can keep up conversations for hours
>she's perfect in my eyes
>have never asked her out
>doesn't matter I know she reciprocate my feelings
>has a boyfriend anyways

She's already dating the other dude. That's the thing. She confessed to me that she likes me a lot, and knows she would be happier with me, but she's with him.

How though?

Are you literally me?

>being this much of a bitch

>had some gfs
>was ok
>fell in love with a foreign girl
>ldr skype, messages
>finally can travel to met her
>live 1 month with her, best month of my life
>4 months after break up
> cant get a gf since then
i dont understand it lads, i try to be fit and nice and ive seen uglier, poorest or dumbest guys with gfs but since then seems like something break up inside of me or get lost, i just want a meaningful relationship and be important to someone again

Ever had a girl that you loved so much you couldn't feel anything from another girl for a long time after?

Like, a girl could come up to me and kiss me and ask to suck my dick and I wouldn't even care because I just want the old one back

>have a gf
>spend copious amount of time worrying you will screw up and lose her
>screw it because you worry to much

I have never had a gf, but I can imagine having one going this way for me.

My biggest fear is that i don't know how to be a bf.

Like, sure I could ask some of my coworkers out or classmates, and most would say yes and we could date, but then I'd always get scared and never make a move or never ask her out again because I'm afraid of it getting serious because I don't know how to be in a relationship. I've never done it before I don't know how to be a boyfriend. And girls my age don't want to deal with a guy not having a clue.

>feeled like that for 2 years, even ditched some really nice girls because i had the hope of being together but now i feel so disconected from everyone, im really sick of my parents and i cant stand my brothers but still i stick with them because "thats what family does". ive lost my 2 last best friends (one to a better friend and the other to her bf). still i go out to the world everyday with a fake smile because i can afford that anyone sees me sad and vulnerable as she used to do.

*cant afford also stupid meme arrow

Is it better to know this feel and to have loved or to never have known what love is at all?

Not that guy but I can relate

It's even worse when you tell your friends and they say stupid normie advice like "plenty of fish in the sea br0" but it's not about the feeling of being alone but the feeling that the perfect one is gone because you blew or you just aren't good enough and everything afterwards will pale in comparison because that you've never felt that electric feeling with any other girl.

>don't know how to be a bf
are you me? i never been in a relationship although kissed some few girls... i simply cant reach the boyfriend phase because i either fucked it up or got dumped/cucked by her
sincerely i never couldnt understand the why of this

i dont regret anything at all, ive lived most than practically any other person i know and i think that you cant be totally alien to love due to media or people cloae to you displaying it, but it hurts man it really does
stop it senpai, i want to get off this ride

>tfw no practicing Catholic gf

God fucking damn I'm just shitting it up tonight with the unfinished sentences and spelling mistakes.

Fucking hate phoneposting but it's 1:30 AM in the East coast

Like, I'm 26, almost 27. Most of my friends are married and many even have kids now. Girls my age have had loads of boyfriends by this point in their lives.

I don't know how to be a boyfriend, I don't know how to be in a close relationship. I've been on my own for so long I don't know if I'll even like having someone around that much.

No girl my age is going to want to deal with a guy acting like their first high school boyfriends way back when. They want guys who have their shit together and they can settle down with and get serious. I'm not that guy, and I don't think I ever will be.

East coast my nigga

What part?

>walking my cousin's dog around because nothing better to do
>It's one of these medium sized hyperactive cute dogs that girls love
>as I'm walking, a random qt approaches me
>says the dog Is cute, asks if she can pet It
>say alright It doesn't bite
>she pets It and we start talking
>for some reason I didn't sperg out. We had a great conversation that lasted literally for a few hours though they felt like minutes
>I didn't even know I had the ability to talk so much
>at one point she said that she Is cold so I offered her my jacket
>old man who was observing us from his balcony shouted at us asking If we're together jokingly
>awkward blush
>eventually I have to go after hours spent with her so we exchange normiebooks
>go home and notice 40 normiebook notifications
>It was her liking all my photos, even the old baby cringe worthy ones
>has sent me a message saying hey
>too scared to do anything
>don't text her at all
>she texted me a couple more times asking me if everything Is all right before giving up but I was still too much of a sperg ro reply at all

We don't deserve girlfriends, anons...

You don't. Holy shit.

This is the worst thing I have ever head. If it's true, you should kill yourself. Like, actually and unironically kill yourself.
Holy shit, reading stuff like this makes me so mad. Fucking pussies who ruin good things because they're bitches.
My brother did this same thing with a girl once. Asked her out, had a great date, she said she enjoyed it, then he never talked to her ever again after that because he's a pussy.

I hope weak people like you never get a chance to reproduce and your shitty fucking pussy genes never get passed on. Faggots like you need to get off this fucking planet.