One of the oldest civilizations in the world

>One of the oldest civilizations in the world.
>All they're known for is yogurt and kebabs.

WTF went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outpost_Harry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all they're known for is yogurt and kebabs
That's Turkey, not Greece, you fucking shitposter.

plato socrates aristotle pythagoras you know the good stuff

stop thinking with your stomach all the time

fatty

why do anglos bash greeks? we do well when we move to your country and a lot more likely to hit the right wing vote esp when compared to the brown ones

Don't forget Ellinikos kafes

I

They were going strong until Romans perfected their culture and conquered them, which was followed by Turks conquering them. They've only been independent for less than 200 years now.

am

I know them for being the founders of western civilization.
I know Australia for having emus and shitposters.

Greek

Before the Philhellenic circlejerk in the 18th/19th century, most people had accepted that the old Greek were mostly gone and replaced by a mix of assorted Balkan Slavs and Turks, yet some LARPers just pretended otherwise and everyone rolled with it but now they wonder why instead of Aristotele and Socrates they're getting yogurt and kebab.

where did the old greeks go?
Surely there’s some minority with their genes somewhere...

m8 i don't think there's a historical record demonstrating that the greeks were wiped out from their historical homeland at any point

They fled to Italy and went from there to Germany gence the arrival of great german engineers, philosophers and that one I am Greek german guy.

Basically what Greeks started to do first, other civilizations started doing better.

this is the story about their collected learning
does not imply their whole population did the same

Just assimiliated into the mix, happened all over Europe, the Greeks were just unlucky with their neighbours.

they didn't go anywhere, they were just outbred by the plebs

forks are Greek

yogurt is Greek
gyros is Greek
turks are subhumans

it was better before inferior romans took over

germans were always evil jealous people who spread lies and want to see others suffer

germany is known as Durchgangsland
just because germs are mixed subhumans
doesnt mean that all people are trash like germs

I am Greek

Permaban of Ikiybey for constantly ruining threads when?

> Slav offspring or (in the best case) descendant of those who were illiterate according to Mussolini

you forgot homosexuality

From what I have gathered, your people seem to remember homosexuality vividly.It is hard to find a Paki here without his male partner hand by hand.Why is that?

>yogurt is Greek
Actually the word is Turkish and it originated in Mesopotamia. So it's not even remotely Greek.

Geometry, theater, philosophy, direct democracy, the olympics...?

Granted that's all ancient Greece.

I like Greeks, they are like a non bitchy version of Italians

I hope you are not a non Greek posting as Greek
if you are Greek this reply is for you
and its a PhD thesis which has been approved

I am a Pushtun
there are Pushtuns with Greek blood in them
its DNA proven so no we wuz Greek and sheit
this region was a center of Alexander and his machinery when he conquered India

yes Alexander was a Macedonian not pure Greek

unfortunately Alexander brought with them homosexuality which was manly centered in present day Central Aisian states but over time spread to the surroundings

with Islam it was crushed down to almost non existence, homo aint allowed in Islam
but with USSR and communism it again resurfaced

in present day Afghanistan its rare and exists among Afghans who are ethnic Uzbeks, Tajiks etc. the same people who were communists in the 70s/ 80s

the Kaliban crushed it again to non existence

as for holding the hands, its a Pushtun thing among friends, its purely bro mance
there are no homo undertones to it but to westerners it seems homo

basically cultural difference

>paki in Sup Forums

He is Greek (Macedonian)

i like greece because they helped us in the korean war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outpost_Harry
I also kind of semi-like you, Kim

they were fucking kissing too, was that bromance as well?is it like the "friendly" blowjob?

The English hate the Greeks because after the collapse of their Empire the only thing they have left is "muh contributions to modern society from the years of old" meme. It happens to all fallen civilizations.

anglos hate everyone
but most of all, themselves

You are stupid because you never left greece.