A. You're cunt

A. You're cunt
2. Who is the Donald Trump of your cunt

USA (United States of America)
Donald Trump

USA
Donald J Trump

Adolf Hitler

This meme. He's even hijacking the Conservative party.

A huge asshole with no convictions who switches their opinions around in a minute for a cheap advantage and is bankrolled by the Jews? Merkel

M (Magyarország)
Orbán Viktor

The comparison doesn't hold up when you consider Schulz is going to win the next election.

Flag

AMLO
Basically Trump but a commie/anarchist/IDK what the fuck he even supports anymore

He won't fucking go away from elections and now I'm scared because he has a chance of winning

Mate Schulz has been blown out already, even his successor has higher popularity ratings now and he was the most hated and unpopular leader of their party in history

reddit memes just can't hold up with reality

I thought he was leading the polls like two weeks ago? What happened?

He got blown out, clearly

it was a prank, basically

India

Modi

Yea hes a meme prime minister leader, much like conservatives republican christians he wants a hindu nation. Nothing bad with that but some of the old hindu cultural stuff needs to go now.

Sadly even if hes progressive, there are too many idiots in india who want to cling to past shit and stay with shit. Rather than trying to purge black money, imagine if he said he wanted to clean up the ganga river. His ass might be killed faster than indra gandhi, id keep sikh body guards at bay if i was him.

Ingvar Kamprad is like a non-evil Trump from before he became president. He's the guy who made IKEA

Donald trump. If he goes to war with NK it'll be the one thing he gets right

a left leaning liberal supported by edgy teens?
Arvind Kejriwal

>left leaning liberal

This fucker.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky

Australia
Clive Palmer

we dont have any because our last government was leftist and populist, it almost ruins us, and we elected a non populist free trade open markets person.

Donald Trump is our King

it was all bullshit made up by our media

>writing incredible poetry about tim tams is the same as wanting to build a wall and ban muslim immigration

Why didn't you make >Sigmar Gabriel the chancellor, Germany? I wanted to laugh at you.

Our DJ Trump was Jesús Gil.
> corrupted into oblivion, head of the largest corruption scandal in Spanish history
> owned a construction company in Fascist times that was responsible for dozens of deaths related to building collapse
> bought a meme football club (in fact, the biggest meme club Atlético) and bankrolled it into victory
> once punched an official of another football club on live TV
> got his own TV programme where he would shittalk everyone, while sitting in a jacuzzi surrounded by models
> literally called everyone who didn't agree with him a faggot
> was in jail several times and never gave a shit

this

he is also a trump fan

A. flag
2. Pic related

Jean Marie Le Pen