en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident
ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/제1차_북핵위기
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROKS_Cheonan_sinking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardment_of_Yeonpyeong
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JJOK

zitto animale

Do you like anime?

North Korea is crazy. Japan stay safe, don't let gooks kill you.

I like it!
Did you read my english? i help Google

What's your favourite show this season?

It is rather hard.

me too hope there is no conflict.
I bought a cup noodle and water for storage(*´・ω・)b

Cute

You put the American preppers in shame.

If things get really bad there send qt japanese girls to Argentina.
We will keep them safe.

>japs on Sup Forums will always be proxy shitposters

Thanks but I think Brazil's got them covered.

Most japanese people I knew hates brazilians, or nikkei halfbreed brazilians.
The only ones more hated than them are filipinos and koreans.

this is season anime is not good!
but The reputation is good eromanga sensei

help!google!

How come polandball made by nips is always cringeworthy?
Also, zitto fucking animale.

I agree. A lot of stuff that's barely watchable but nothing good.

zitto animale

thank you kim
nice information
nikkei Brazilian are our brothers. there is no reason to hate them

>The only ones more hated than them are filipinos and koreans.
well, also there is no reason for Japs to hate philippino n nas.
I know the people who hate asean people, though.
You know In boards for SK and Jap, kims are often saying cursing words to asean bloods.

dumb japs have been fooled by usual NK bluffing... again

I hope that the best Korea will nuke you

LET IT HAPPEN

ha haha You say an interesting joke(*´・ω・)b

I see. I understand. Brothers

you too

They will never gonna nuke us.
Come on it's all meme.

I bet We can beat them in 2 month if we are in war even US's help

*With out US's help

preppers..They are amazing .. Zombies are coming.

ha ha ha Really? Will you eat japan girls gently...japan girls are very shy.

>will you eat Japanese girls gently

you Calm down
Where do you live? I am Gifu(*´・ω・)b

Then do it, that would be optimal.

The only way to stop warfare in gook peninsula is to take in as many foreign factories, companies in South Korea. Also make S.Korea visa free to all western countries, deploy UN soldiers around every corners in Korea at the expense of Korean national budget. Also strengthening military, economics, business, legal ties with Japan will prevent the North Korea from taking stupid actions.
Uneducated gooks think conscription and giving their DoD extra money will prevent them from attacking but they are wrong.

never felt any better

It's still good if deceived
It is best that none happens

ZITTO ANIMALE BUKAKKE BANZAI

JEWS DO NOT FEW THE ANIMURAI

Hey, hey! this is no!no!I feel sad.
I like it though Russia san

You made this?

Do not enjoyー!

definitely win but will the damage come out..Not only you but also us

That south Korea will not forgive it
But if North Korea attacks South Korea...

yes! Did you understand?My poor English

Cringe polandball. Sneaky Japs. We all know your intentions.
Stop hyping things up. You act like you are worried about your homeland and NK but we all know you secretly want war between south and north korea.
You want to make up the bad atmosphere in east asia. You want to make south korea look dangerous.
Sneak fucking japs. fuck off. East Asia would be very peaceful without Japan.

HURRY TURN ON CNN

NORKS HAVE JUST FIRED ARTILLERY INTO SOUTH KOREA!!!

IT HAS BEGUN!!!

You are sick.
When you fight war, disasters will come to Japan Why do we want it?
Even your friends would have been a pleasure for the Japanese tsunami. But was it all? That's it

There's a guy at your door threatening all his neighbors, including the world #1 superpower, and YOU with NUKES. Maybe you guys need to take it more seriously. Even if you think he's all talk, you can't let world leaders act this way or make these threats.

Not a single person is being persuaded by Japan regarding NK. In fact it always seemed to me like Japan wanted to avoid conflict with NK. At least up until recently.

schizophrenic netouyos can't help but thinking of korea...

What is wrong with loving your country?Are you sick?

Thank you for your sincere advice, 20yo white surburban house middle class male. But I actually live in it and I know it better. There has been much more serious conflicts (ex.Panmunjom axe,rangoon bombing,ROKS Cheonan,Yeonpyeong)
And we are all still OK.
We all know your intentions. Your honne is you want to make the peninsula look like a dangerous place.

Can't wait for the inevitable 2 nukes and 1 more from the gook meme when Japs get hit by NK toy bombs kek

>Even if you think he's all talk, you can't let world leaders act this way or make these threats.

Looks like you guys are still partial to NK. No matter, I guess we will do it without your approval and you will act like the middle east after we liberate it. Good luck with that.

Just attack them. They will only become more dangerous over time.

We need to strike now. But South Korea doesnt want a war to happen.

>country roleplaying
Why Americans are always so cringeworthy?

le strong individual is not part of le country meme

It's true that it's dangerous.
Why do not you think so?
That is why Japan wanted to help.
But you get angry. We will defend ourselves

I love japan, this is why I hate netouyos who make japan look bad.

I'm not role playing, I'm speaking generally. I haven't been happy with Trump at all so far but I love his aggression on NK and he is not playing around. Either agree to the terms or you can be on the wrong side of the world with them.

>it is dangerous and we want to help!
Wow Japan thank you for your kindness and hospitality!
Yeah, no. Ever been to this country? Do you even go out of your room?
Also, making a war-like atmosphere and hyping up the situation is definetly not a 'help'.

> 20yo white surburban house middle class male.

When did Koreans become SJW?
I missed the memo.

Just say you know better because you live there. Period.

Why do you keep making categories up? I thought Koreans were still proper people, not BuzzFeed keywords generators.

So no war? Then what. You want to go on like this forever? NK regime will never stop trying to take over SK. I don't understand how you can take this position. The longer you wait, the more fucked you are. No one wants to go to war, it'd be better if they weren't the volatile regime they were, but hey, that's the way they want to do it. Like I said, I hope Koreans give consent, but if not, the US will do it anyway at some point even without.

North Korea is one of very few countries in the world that is not run by the jews. Korea should unite under North Korea and Japan should return to their roots. Fuck the american zionists.

>Just say you know better because you live there. Period.
It's irrelevant anyway. Kim didn't really do anything different recently than he's been doing from the start. It's just that Trump isn't going for it like everyone else did and he's right. America is done letting them make threats and cry so they can get aid. Even China is turning on them.

North Korea, Iran and Syria are the last bastions of freedom in the world.

What i meant by that is that some sissy kid who sits in front of his PC all day and has never been a victim of violence wanting a war is just ridiculous.
>Just say you know better because you live there. Period.
As I already said, I live here and I know lot better about country. Than a surburban American. I myself has experienced lots of serious incidents between NK and SK yet nothing huge happened afterwards. But it seems you skipped reading that part.

I really really like this thread

I'm sorry but I have not quarreled(*´・ω・)I want you to make it a little more cute monkey

Stop posting cute shit. You are a man so act like one.

First of all I live in one of the most dangerous cities in America where shootings are normal, definitely dealt with way worse shit than you, second, I completely understand South Koreans not wanting to face the possibility of uprooting their lives over this, I have made that point plenty of times the past couple of times on Sup Forums. But like I said, if you guys won't give consent, eventually it won't matter because we give a shit about them threatening nukes and we won't allow them to achieve the capability of sending it here.

Yes, I know he seems all talk but world leaders can't act this way and make these threats. He has gotten away with so much that pretty much no other nation could have.

All right. I am not interested in your land. But we are trying to prevent damage to Japan
Why are you angry over there?

OMG KIM JUNGS JETS JUST BOMBED A BORDER CROSSING

TURN ON TV SHITS JUST STARTED

HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTSUS SOUTH KOREA

No.

No war. but i'd rather live this way. Call me a fucking pussy, lets see if you still can say that in front of parents and sisters scattered dead body parts.
No actions should be implemented.
And war between America and NK? You can't do that without our consent.

You ask for difficult things...For example, how about this? Well!wooooo!! It is! north korea!

>Murka needs consent

HAAHAAHAHAHA did someone put bath salts in your kimichi today?

not him and I also watched SK media these days
It seems Abe wants to use this conflict for his plans indeed
but 2bh, I can say it's also agitation that SK media are saying “japan is instigating war”

>Call me a fucking pussy, lets see if you still can say that in front of parents and sisters scattered dead body parts.
If you said this from the beginning I would have been more sympathetic but instead you just downplayed everything. NK has done enough, and they have attacked SK various times and still will in the future. I understand how tough it is, but do you want to live in such a volatile manner for the rest of your life? What about your future generations? There is no peace with them.

>You can't do that without our consent.
I'm not aware of any official agreement, although the administration made it clear they would seek out SK approval before attacking if they want to do so. However, like I said I think that if the US wants to and you guys say no, they will make a "red line" for Kim and if he crosses it, it won't matter if SK agrees. He threatened US with nukes and is working to make them reach our mainland. It is our problem too.

>You can't do that without our consent

>this is why SK is still commie side

pic related
>if US attacked NK without SK consent
>help NK : 47.6%
>agree with US : 31.2%

>And war between America and NK? You can't do that without our consent.
They can. Easily

>You skipped that part
Yes because I know you know more than him, that's obvious since you live there. I am in total agreement on that with you, chingoo.

I was just pointing out the fact that you got contaminated by the "fucking white male" virus.

I had a better image of Koreans.
I'm just disappointed by how you swallowed that leftist propaganda so much that it became an integrated part of your thought process during a debate.

they can, but they wouldn't do this, because they would immediatelly lose SK to China, making the NK war a moot point

It's China that needs to approve it, not SK.

If they go to war with NK against the wishes of SK, USA will lose SK as an ally

kraut bitch please, China wants those bases out of Korean peninsula either way.

They are not pussies like you who will give these zionists a strategic point to take advantage of them.

as a matter of fact today it's S Korea , tomorrow Japan will be purged of these western piggus

Then it's on to Australia and NZ

can you talk like a normal person?

>Being this vulnerable

Just Reminder : North Korea always say they're going to start a war but do literally nothing.

Even when Norks blew up literally entire cabinet, War did not happen.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangoon_bombing

More example?

Norks killed american soldier but nothing happened
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident

Norks withdrew from npt and officially announced they'll make nuke, But nothing happened.
>ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/제1차_북핵위기

Norks made our warships sink off, but nothing happened.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROKS_Cheonan_sinking

Norks stroke our island, but nothing happened.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardment_of_Yeonpyeong

You're new to this north korea game, Right?

If so, you have bad words.You can follow

We will unite Korea.

But really, it's a possibility, but they are currently having their own skirmish with China, over......you guessed it.....North Korea!

>source: my ass

>there is no reason to worry about Norks
>to prove it here is a list of war-invoking attacks they made

Well fuck I need to sleep, but why does no one ever talk about Russia in all this? They are gonna be an issue too, maybe even more than China. Especially after US interfering in Syria.

And with China, how Trump stupidly said he wants them to deal with it, I think Xi sees it as an opportunity to topple the regime and exert heavy influence on the reunification.

do you seriously believe Russia would defend NK?
This would damage their reputation considerably, while offering them no clear benefit

I assume they will stand behind China.
A full on attack to the US would be suicide.

BREAKING NEWS: RUSSIAN SUBMARINE JUST SURFACED NEXT TO A US AIRCRAFT CARRIER,

MEANWHILE KOREANS JUT CAPTURED ANOTHER AMERICAN SPY

GOOGLE IT AND KISS YOUR LOVED ONES GOODBYE!

They've always been on NK's side in all this.

The Russians ordered some donuts and burgers, just picking them up now.