What do people abroad say about austrians? Do they confuse them with germans?

What do people abroad say about austrians? Do they confuse them with germans?
Would they even find the county on a map?
And what about the german accent? I think it sounds clumsy and sharp edged.

Also general Austria thread if anyone cares about that country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenburg
dietagespresse.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

austrians are slavs in denial

Austria has a city called Judenberg, if I recall correctly. Mind sharing your input on that, Karl?

It's called Judenburg (Jew Castle). They even have a jew in their coat of arms.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenburg

Here, we see Austria as an unofficial part of Germany

Pedofiles, skiing and Nazis.

Thats all most people know.

Also Apfelstrudel and Wiener Schnitzel.

Do Jews live there still, to his very date?

That they are the same as Germans

That's a weird way to spell Australia

Ukraine is a weird way to spell Russia.

Russia: Ukraine= Germany: Austria

No, they live in Vienna's 2nd district now. It's called Judenburg because a thousand years ago there were a lot of jewish businessmen in the area.

We only know about your basements and sexual abuse of little girls.

that's kind of our national sport. if you don't have a girl in your basement, you're not a real austrian.

most Austrian post I have ever read

also: Mozart was German

Don't really think of you very much in all honesty. If people met you they would think you're German, but to be fair you are Germans just not part of the German state.

Austria in many ways is more German than Germany nowadays though, you were able to avoid holocaust guilt by ironically hyping up the "Austrian" identity to avoid it.

You're kind of like Denmark. You're relatively rich and nice, but for some reason no one cares about you and seldom mentions you.

When people think of Austria, they think of: classical music, skiing and nazis.

Good at skiing, ski jumping etc. A very beautiful country, but sadly also rude and arrogant people.

Ambivalent relationship over here. Doesn't make any problems for us right now, can catch a little spastic reactions here and there, industrialized us in the 19th century, invaded and divided us in the 20th century. It's alright now though.

Also, any austrians care to tell me a few of the popular news media I can read? Need to brush on my Germon.

Not sure if a meme but I've heard austrians are the most polite people in the world

1. we are nice
2. we don't mean it

dietagespresse.com/

don't trust .

use derstandard.at, diepresse.at, kurier.at or falter.at

>we are nice

topkek

>Volbenk Amadej Mocart
>German

>tfw not Austrian
I would love to be Austrian. An ethnic Asutrian living in Austria.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

they are assholes

t. Alois Novak

The most perfect country in the world
>Tfw not Austrian
JUST

Austria is seen like the cooler fancier Germany over here

Ethnic Germans hate Austrians to the guts for absolutely no reason.
Be it their meme dialect, their inbreeding or their farmer-mentality, they're seen as cocky crybabies with superiority complex. About 50% of their population live in 2 towns half of Europe had to defend against Ottomans twice and they've always been complete shit. Rest of them is scattered in piss poor villages in the mountains. There are still people in Austria who have never seen elictricity, cars or buildings made of stone.

The "good" Austrians aka the people with no incest related congenital disorders are either swiss or live in the Italian (best) part of Tirol.

Only butthurt nazi larpers have the idea that Austria is anything but another slav country subjugated by the European Union.

If you want to find out if you're talking to a German or foreign diaspora just ask them about Austria. Any positive view indicates diaspora.

>There are still people in Austria who have never seen elictricity, cars or buildings made of stone

11/10

I DEMAND you delete this horribly bigoted post RIGHT NOW. Just because North Slovenes identify as Germanic DOES NOT give you any RIGHT to say such terrible things about them, you racist fuck.

Can confirm.

never saw an car made out of stones.

>county
Freudian slip?

can you pls explain why the hell austria should be the most perfect country?

good one.

didn't think about the mistake when copy/paste this shit from /trv to /int