WTF I hate Italy and Greece now

WTF I hate Italy and Greece now

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/373510-germany-greece-refugees-march/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bullshit. they are in 4star hotels here and given 35 euro/day every day. Dunno about greece though.

also pic is wring .95% of "refugees" are subsaharian africans. When will this Syrian meme stop?

german parasite
create refugee crisis
blame other countries

Aren't most of "refugees" that come to Europe actually economic migrants from the Middle East and North Africa?
Anyway, I atleast have sympathy for people in Levant since it's not their fault their countries are shit(thanks America). I do however have absolutely no sympathy for the people coming from Africa(maybeee Libya) and Pakistan

>look at this photo of a sad kid do you feel bad now?good, here take 100k nigger males and gives more money

>economic migrants from the Middle East and North Africa?

stop with this meme. They are subsaharian negroes.

>pay denbts
>now accept refugees
>now improve their housing
>NEIN DON'T LET THEM INTO GERMANY HOW DARE YOU

Germany accepted the refugees tho

>be greek/italian
>see this boatload of potential doctors and astrophysicists about to wash up on the beach

what do

rt.com/news/373510-germany-greece-refugees-march/
>Germany plans to start sending refugees back to Greece in March

>"every person who, owing to external aggression, occupation, foreign domination or events seriously disturbing public order in either part or the whole of his country of origin or nationality, is compelled to leave his place of habitual residence in order to seek refuge in another place outside his country of origin or nationality."
Most of them aren't legally refugees by UN standards but Refugees welcome cunts will blurr the line "they just want to escape misery and want a better life"
Well fucking cheers, here when you're poor as dirt there's nowhere to escape.

fuck you

how can you allow such horrific level of child abuse?

>thanks America
Really? You bongs fucked them up even more.

America is the country that funds all those terrorist groups

we'll just let them move to your country so you can house them better user

NEWS FLASH: War or no war, if you allow the nigger horde into your countries, they will come

said the expert

>23,000 unaccompanied minors
Not going to lie, that sounds pretty hot.

>35 euro/day
that's more than in Germany
Why don't they stay in Italy?

It's 33% north Africa, 33% Africa, 33% afghanistan/pakistan.

because it's not like this
the state give 35 euro/day to the people who host them in their hotel/etc, it's a big dark businnes but leftards seems not to see it and if you point this you are an ebil racis :(

>and if you point this you are an ebil racis :(
Wtf. I thought Italy was redpilled and didn't give a shit about that like poland, greece etc etc ?

The progressist middle-class has a big voice in the italian media and likes brown people but even old-style communist don't like how the things are going. Italy it's a country of old people and old people are all "conservative" ( both communist, liberals, etc).

So only a small percentage are legally documented and granted asylum. What about the rest? Do EU just deport them back to their respective countries? If they do i doubt even thier home countries would want them back without proper identity papers. These guys are just gonna "dissapear" into the Schengen zones

they give them a paper which says "go back home" and that's literally all

>old people are all "conservative"
Bullshit, they may say they are scared because they "saw a negro on the street" but they always vote PD, the sooner they die the sooner we can get rid of this shitty leftist government

nobody knows because it's racist

don't forget to stamp middle finger on it too

>"look at these kids getting raped"
>"now lets grant their rapists permanent residence"

>West EU courts refuse to send reffos back to Bulgaria because the "conditions are inadequate"

>potential doctors and astrophysicists
They're niggers, not indians/asians

What even qualifies as abuse in Italy? Those madmen beat their own