/éire/ - /eire/

Overcast edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5cxkh0euvU
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/04/26/leo-varadkar-commended-after-kicking-the-shit-out-of-dole-cheat/
youtube.com/watch?v=XD1cxSE25ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/balt/

Morning lads. Cold night.

Found a rat in the house, lads. Gonna set up some traps and kill it.

Why not non-lethal traps and release rat-kun?

Living in my house and not paying rent is punishable by death.

/soft/

They're just doing what they can to survive, they don't mean you any harm.

Had some dreams last night. First I was playing Minish Cap, which seemed more like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and involved more stealing than I remember.
Then on the Late Late Show two kids were making fun of an old woman, Ryan said later their guest would be a man who operated gas chambers in WWII but I never got to see it.
Then I was ordering food in Supermacs late at night in town by speaking Latin to Ray Romano and his brother Robert who responded to me in Italian. I got chips and nuggets with curry and some nuggets for the person I was with. They cheaped out and gave us fuck all portions but we still left and ate it in the car.

>Cheaping out and not even getting Ray a snack box

He worked there he could get it himself. Besides with the portions they were giving us a snack box would fill only half the box.

you watch far too much tv

thats what cats are for

It was hailing yesterday.

warm here

Looks comfy

>Lad beside me in my course with a slightly deformed face
>EXTREMELY ANTI SOCIAL AND BELLIGERENT, wants to be friends with no one
>All his does is watch the Bill on his laptop
>Gets angry if anyone asks him something or shows him kindness
>Even gets mad at the teacher asks how's work going
>Today he was stomping the ground outside violently
Im terrified he's gonna shot up the class or turn around one day and stab me with a pen

>rainy day outside
>sitting inside in the warmth
>watching the clouds through the window
>thinking of all the normalfags getting wet and miserable
>going to sleep with the sounds of the rain hitting off your roof

The downies that aren't happy all the time scare me.

Deform his face even more

Not very Christian. You should accept and respect all deformities as who they are.

>Describe guy minding his own business going on with his day
>Wonder why he reacts badly when you bother him
>Make extreme aspersions on his character and behaviour
This is judgemental enough to be a Rusty post.

Might go out for some gardening.

Can't just let some cripple threaten you with a pen

Scared by the future desu

Daily reminder that I, Howth, have not really been here for about 3 years while you sad cunts on the DOLE like Jaggy (tehehehehee I totally a woman, le riot games), Ellen, Jewniper and Tommy the shite eater. Don't forget that vacuous-faced cunt OLELver.

Literally fucking kill yourselves. Still here on this gay """"general""" talking absolute tripe because you're all fucking losers. Ellen failing his fucking FAS course for the 8th year this year, lads? LE ART COURSE

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHKHKKHJHJHJHHJAJHJAHJHJAJHJAJHJAJHJHJAJJHJAJJHJAHJHJJJHAJHA

I WILL KILL ALL NIGGERS AND PUFFS IN AN INSTANT. I AM THE KING OF DUBLIN. PALE FOR LIFE. NIGGERS WILL BE REMOVED IN DUE COURSE. VOTE NATIONAL PARTY OR KYS.

FUCKING FAGGOTS.

It has fallen into abeyance because I, Howth, do not post here. I found it exasperating to argue with simpletons (you lot). I am so far above you all. I am a God, truly. I kept this place alive. You need me but I do not need you.

I have drunk from the Holy Grail, sat on the Temple Mount and seen the future. My future is a grand one. I will be Europe's new light. I will be Charlemagne. I will drag Europe up from its death throes and invigorate it. Shitskins will tremble before me.

Oliver, Trinity, Jaggy, Laois, Skeletor, Juniper and all the rest of you extreme bottlers and clowns will die horrific deaths. Your complicity in the death of Europe will be your end. I shall see to it.

Women quake at the knees when I am around. Tingling at the clit. I have the hands and phallus to please them. I shall repopulate Europe like Genghis Khan did to Asia.

I am currently seething with rage over the incident in Paris, but I see that each transgression, each attack, slowly brings about Europe's reawakening.

Watch yourselves.

I am Howth, faggot.

He says goodbye to /éire/ with what best can be described as emotion. He doesn't feel much, yet finds himself in miss of the banter and the overall aura of feeling superior to sad faggots, failed animators, queers repeating the LC and shit-eating mechanics.

He knows he must go. He has more important things in his life. His time on Sup Forums was ephemeral, transient if you will. It was an enjoyable deviation from his life of success. He has never been anything but a success, but Sup Forums made helped him feel what the masses feel. He was here as an experiment, trying to feel out new ways to control people for his upcoming domination of European politics.

He sits inside his palatial home, after a hard day's work, and surveys the land. He looks at the political landscape. Everything. No stone is left unturned. He likes to stay abreast of current events.

With a cold heart, he says goodbye: goodbye to all the losers and sad cunts. The words coming from his mouth mesmerise even his fiercest critics. They're moved to tears. Ellen drops his animation portfolio, realising he will never craft anything as beautiful as Howth's words or even pass his shit little FAS FETAC course. Juniper will always be mentally deficient and will cling onto sanity through alcohol. Tommy will always act the hard man even though he is a shaft-gripping, shit-devouring aberration. Tsukihi will fall short of his goal of becoming a doctor and become a lowly pharmacist, all the while dreaming and cogitating on what could have been. Jaggy will come out to his left-wing mother that brainwashed him and she will accept him for being a pansy. AA will finally live vicariously through ponies and other cartoon shit and will forever be a slave to his sister, who beats him.

Those are all individual experiences, but one overall experience they will all have is this: they will all know HOWTH was right, that he truly knew the future. They will know how intelligent he was and admire his foresight.

Bye

The best thing about this thread is that I know all you losers are wasting your lives, day in, day out. It's great.

I, Howth, am successful and you cunts spend your days on this website. Fucking nigger-loving faggots. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i'm a bit concerned about it but not enough to put me off

I love that you're all still here. Nothing but losers. I was always a success, for I am HOWTH. I am a successful person, meanwhile you cosmopolitan scum wallow in your own semen in your bedrooms.

I will never be defeated. Never. The ideals that surround me are untouchable. They will outlast me and you -- the Volk will live on.

I have a dedicated plan. A plan whereby I cleanse Ireland of all non-Whites. Can't wait desu.

All you faggots will be killed too. All of you. What losers. HAHAHAHAHAHHAajahahahahhahahhaHHHAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA

I AM HERE IN YOUR NIGHTMARES, FOREVER. I WILL END YOU ALL HAHAHJAHJJAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAH

NEVER MESS WITH ME, ELLEN

Juniper is starting early today

Maybe years of being bullied and shunned because of his face has turned him into an angry, bitter man who can't trust anybody

Kinda sad

Back from gardening. Dug all the weeds out of the flower patch that was overgrown with shite. Also put some stones around the edges to give it a nice border. Considering planting my apple tree there.

I taught that to but a lad in my course went to school with him and said he's been like that since junior infants. Maybe he hates himself

>tfw no average irish gf or purpose in life

His face could've been fucked since birth for all we know, then again kids usually don't start feeling bad about how they look until they're at least 7. There was a fat lad in my primary was an angry fuck since senior infants at least, so I suppose some people are just always like that.
My guess is he has some disorder or something.

jaggy isn't real

Frogweeb stop imitating the dead.

Building a wooden 3 tiered bed at the moment for herbs and stuff

Already planted asparagus in one of them

>tfw just found out today that I'm getting my Irish flag back in June.

Why?

Contract wasn't due to expire until July. There was a chance that it might be renewed but I wasn't holding my breath. Instead I found out today that they want me to come back to Ireland in early June because they need all hands on deck for something.

It's a fucking balls for me though - all my plans are up in the air. I'm gonna have to see if I can get out of my rent contract early too.

I will find you howth faggot

>supposed to be applying for jobs
>spent the last hour editing the regions off a png of a map of the world

>tfw no average irish gf or purpose in life

Stop.

>Applying for every job I can, everyday
>Rarely hear anything back
>Even when I do, its a rejection

Starting to lose hope. Might get the PSA license

Don't give up user. You can do it. We believe in you!

I believe in myself but nobody that's hiring seems too.

Would a first aid cert be any use?

Tell them you spend time with the mentally retarded on an online imageboard. Should make you look altruistic.

I suppose I could spin it to make me look like some kind of volunteer

It never hurts, especially if your CV is bare.

Do you actually make it to interviews and get rejected then or just get all applications ignored from the start?

Of course. I don't think there has ever existed a completely honest CV in the history of job applications.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5cxkh0euvU
Was he like us lads?

Do it. Find me. I will kill you.

bottler

Finish that FAS course?

I am king of the northside you fucking little cunt I am more rough then your moms bush faggot.

>I am king of the northside
Is that really something to be proud of?

I've got more credentials than you, boy

You don't. Trust me.

Find me. Kill yourself.

Lay your cards out. Don't bottle it.

k

Just meet me and I will make you swallow your teeth. Trinity now eats meals through a straw since he met me.

Ignored from the start

Put famous Irish personality and world class newsreader Bryan Dobson as a reference. I, Bryan Dobson, will back you up.

I unironically appreciate Juni pretending to be Howth, I think it is adorable.

I don't see how people can lie on their CV. I work as a software engineer and if I lied about my knowledge and skills they wouldn't be long finding out. Only thing you could potentially lie about is "great communications skills" and such, but with all the assessments and interviews you have to pass to get a job these days, it wouldn't take them long to figure those out either.

Why are people angry with Leo Varadkar?

Oh course you don't lie about skills you can't back up with performance. But what you can lie about is how you spent time when you weren't working or that bullshit wishy washy stuff about your hobbies and interests.

Post your address you autistic fuck face then.

What would you put down if you haven't worked since leaving school?

>time when you weren't working
>hobbies and interests on a CV

>angry with Leo Varadkar
Cracking down on welfare fraud, or something.

Hi I'm home from work how are u today eire. What productive things did you do today?

It's more about embellishing and exaggerating than flat out lying. Generally when listing the languages or technologies you're skilled in you'd also list the experience level as well. That can be pretty subjective in terms of determining at what point a novice at JQuery becomes intermediate.
If they have a technical test they may find out but if you list yourself as an expert in irrelevant languages to the employer they're not really going to test on those and may view you favourably for being able to transfer those skills to a new language. Definitely more so than the scrub who was honest and listed beginner for everything.

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/04/26/leo-varadkar-commended-after-kicking-the-shit-out-of-dole-cheat/

He was well out of order

Volunteering, helping out with the family business, caring for a sick relative, travelling. Basically anything that's difficult for them prove wrong.

>hobbies and interests on a CV
Any guide to building a CV will advise you to include them. I don't agree with it either, but you'd be surprised how often you get asked about your interests in an interview, so it's worth doing to at least give you control over that aspect of the questioning. Also, as I said, you can bullshit that part and tie in your "hobbies" with things that are pertinent to the job you are applying for. Just don't snooker yourself by being too specific and committing yourself to something you know nothing about.

>Cracking down on welfare fraud, or something.
Why is that bad?

I set up mouse traps to catch the cunt living for free without paying rent. Gonna possibly release him in the street somewhere so Jaggy doesn't hate me.

That would possibly mean your CV isn't that good, it could be something as stupid as a spelling mistake which you never noticed somewhere in it and most places just bin all CVs which have that, look up online how to possibly make it a bit better and let it stand out in a good way. Even if you don't have much else to add to it you might find something small to add to it. Only put down an interest if you can actually talk about it for a bit, you'll get caught with that.

mice are nice but yes pls dont kill little mouserino kudasai.
most CV's are really bad. I'd recommend going to the Jobs club or something if you're unemployed and they really sort that shit out for you and make it look amazing even if you have very little to put on it. (you only think you dont)

Reckon I've been unemployed for so long I couldn't get a job even if I was skilled

Really though, society is to blame

Not matter how much experience and skills you have, a CV should not be longer than two pages. If you can't convey your worth concisely, there's a good chance nothing more than the first page of your CV will be read. Of course, the accompanying cover letter can flesh out the CV if you so wish.

Not today but yesterday I spent about two hours in a sports shop watching at a pigeon which got stuck inside the shop to make sure it didn't make too much of a mess, annoy other customers or kill itself in a vent at the top of the shop until pest control came to take it away. The staff told me I could leave if I wanted, and asked if I had anywhere to go or anything to do, but I didn't. I didn't even get to see pest control take the pigeon away as they closed that section of the shop while they caught it. I think that was the most productive thing I've ever done, even if I did next to nothing to actually help with the situation.

Nah mate kill all mice. Rats too. Never seen a vole but I'm sure they're cunts too. All vermin should die. Glad my cat turned out to be a murder machine, he killed a rat the size of him the other week.

youtube.com/watch?v=XD1cxSE25ck

been feeling very melancholic lately lads
can't put my finger on why

>Really though, society is to blame

Not really. Capitalism is to blame my friendo.
That just sounds....awkward. You probably looked like a weirdo and just got in the way.
Bad taste in music.

>Capitalism is to blame my friendo.
Sounds like Commie talk to me.

>That just sounds....awkward. You probably looked like a weirdo and just got in the way.
Of course I did. I should have left after 5 minutes but something told me I had to stick around and see the conclusion of what happened to the pigeon, It wouldn't feel right to leave after half an hour, might as well stick around if I've invested that much time into it.

dont really know much sad songs to be honest

>Alright lads what do we do with the pigeon in the shop?
>He'll fly out like he does every other day, the more important thing is how do we get rid of the lad staring at him?
>I don't know he's weirding me out. He might be special or something, surely normal people have better things to do during the day

Was that before or after they called the police

Thankfully they didn't have to call the police. I just left a lot of spaghetti for them to clean up.

Sounds like fascist talk to me
I can just picture that poster now.

>Untrimmed long hair.
>Trench coat, hasn't been washed in about 10 years
>Goatee, ungroomed and looks like pubes.
>School uniform trousers.
>Skate shoes.
>Thin glasses.
>Hands in pockets.

Did you at least buy something from the shop?
What was the fascination, the pigeons welfare or just because something unusual was happening?

Good choice

>Untrimmed long hair.
>Skate shoes.
>Hands in pockets.
Those are the only ones that you're correct on, It's not hard for someone like me to follow some of the sperg signs.

>Sounds like fascist talk to me
Sounds like Antifa talk to me.

Please dress yourself properly and go to a hairdresser. You can break the autism.

>The lad who stuffs spaghetti in the pockets of trousers after trying them on in the locker rooms
Never thought I'd meet such a famous person on this board

>this image
STOP!

The story's actually reversed, it's from the pigeon's perspective. He watches a man loiter inside the shop until the Gardaí come to take him away.

The autism cannot be broken, but it can be suppressed.