Is the muslim problem really a huge issue in Europe or not really like will you be minorities in 50 years or is it...

Is the muslim problem really a huge issue in Europe or not really like will you be minorities in 50 years or is it blown out of proportion?

Other urls found in this thread:

scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Statistik-efter-amne/Befolkning/Befolkningsframskrivningar/Demografisk-analys/55349/55356/Behallare-for-Press/380120/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>european people have 1 baby or a pet
>muslims produce 8 babies

Nah, it's blown out of proportion I mean there is only 5% of muslims in Europe after all! lol! fucking dumb white people baka

Well, 4 or 5% of the population is Muslim. Which is almost enough to cause Europe to descent into full fascism.

So take a wild guess.

3.8% in the EU. 4% in the Netherlands, depending on the source.

the tendency is worrying
the official response is basicly
>dont worry just stirr it up

meanwhile actual mixing doesnt happen, minorities living segregated
majority and minority doesnt form a new entity

i blame islam, retarded backwards religion

Fascist state when?

It's fucking over
>wake up at five because the local imam is shouting up in his tower
>have to walk to the bus station because the street in front of my house is filled with my neighbours praying
>bus driver makes me pay extra because I'm an infidel
>only free seat is next to another Slovene, muslims don't want an infidel to seat next to them
>reach work
>after work, get something to eat
>can only get halal food
>would go buy some alcohol but the local sharia police burned down the only store that still bought it
>cry myself to sleep but wake up a few more times because of the imam
>

The people to blame is the European people first of all for voting for this and willingly getting fooled. Second the leaders. Third the jewish influence on those rulers. Islam is just a weapon.

Immigrants in Sweden have 2.1 children on average

Quick, can any Belgium bro tell me how many Akbars there are in Dessel?
I'm considering going there, but afraid of getting stabbed in the neck on a train.

Do you have a source? Preferably from 2016 or 2017 I would love to be wrong.

>Dessel
Foreigners don't live in villages in the Benelux afaik.

No, if you read up, once Muslims reach 10% there's always civil war flaring up in all historical cases.

France at 8% is already close to a civil war with terror attacks each month.

go by car and don't forget your gun.

Women from outside Europe have on average 2.6 children to be exact and the source is from 2014
Swedish women 1.85
Women from other EU countries 1.5

It's higher but not 4-6 children as in their original countries like many claim

scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Statistik-efter-amne/Befolkning/Befolkningsframskrivningar/Demografisk-analys/55349/55356/Behallare-for-Press/380120/

In the Netherlands all population groups have stabilized aroud 1.7, including foreigners.

The only exception is Moroccans, who are the latest group of migrants. But they are decreasing in fertility as well.

Why so you idiots care about birth rates? There's one billion people in Africa. The climate and their wages won't become better. If only 0,5% of all Africans migrate North we are finished

It's a 7 year old chart.

Bulgaria is 10% Muslim and we don't have real problems with them.

If they have a high birth rate the groups become larger. So all is lost.

If they have a low birth rate, then the group stays the same. If you close the borders, then they just disappear.

But Moroccans only form 2% of the population (including, second and third gen).

True this is a story untold but there are more and more people each day in shooting range or buying guns here.

We have problems with Bulgarians, who don't even live here.

>mfw

You know that once Europe becomes 100% Muslim, we declare all other Muslims heretics and blow up the world. And get 72 virgins.

But Africa has steadily improved for the last 50 years

>Well, 4 or 5% of the population is Muslim
Yes, for now. But how many of the newborns are Muslim and how many will be in 20years?

In France already 1/3 off all newborns are Muslim

The gypsies that go to beg west and come back to Bulgaria where they build palaces with the profit?
You westerners need some serious anti-begger propaganda, like ads that worn people not to give beggars money? Those fucks make a fortune.

My problem is that people go on and on and on about islam and muslims when the problem is actually far worse than that, our schools are being flooded with chinks, areas of brum and london(like lambeth) swamped with black christians etc etc
I don't care about their religion I want them all out, paper bag test when

Around the same as Dutch people. Cities tend to have lower fertility rates than rural areas. But foreigners tend to become city people.

t. moroccan sludge

Begging is actually illegal in many Dutch cities.

It's memed out of proportion. In paris most muslims with high school + education don't even give a fuck about their religion, i party every week end with muslims that end up drunk as fuck. The only difference is that they don't eat pork.

BUT i know in the suburbs there are a some turbo durka hurka muzzies, but i'm not around high school dropout so i don't know much about them

Sure thing you Algerian scum

I thought muslims hated alcohol.

My sister in law went to paris a few months ago. She told me she absolutely hated it.

Not because of the city, my brother and her live in LA, so nothing new there, just that since she is mexican, a shitload of arabs kept staring at her like they wanted to murder her. I think it was mostly due to not wearing the ninja garb and being in a relationship with a white guy/mistook her for one of them.

>Is the muslim problem really a huge issue in Europe
Yes

>or is it blown out of proportion?
Yes

>You westerners need some serious anti-begger propaganda, like ads that worn people not to give beggars money?
We have those around christmas when theyy literally drive trucks full of beggars into our big cities for the christmas "business".
I think they mostly make money from tourists here though, I have never met a german who actually gave a gypsy money, everyone knows not to do that.

its weird, the only beggers we have here are mostly drunks, meth addicts or crazy fucks. Never met a gypsy even though we are suppose to have a shitload of them in Washington state.

>I thought muslims hated alcohol.
The overwhelming majority of "muslims" in europe aren't really muslim, they are just kids whos parents tell them to be muslims and they just go along with it. They don't pray 5 times a day (in all my time in school and Uni I have never met a single one who does), lots of them drink alcohol and a lot even eat pork as long as their parents won't find out.
The whole "muh Allah" bullshit is just a way for them to feel special like teenagers are prone to do. Its basically their from of your "muh heritage".

You see tents with 10 niglets everywhere these days. It wasn't that bad just a few ears ago.

American """""gypsies""""""

>Muslims with the same living standards as average white families have a significantly higher birth rate
>at least 11% of Arabic speakers support ISIS
>In almost every single Muslim nation and region there are laws against blaspheming against Islam
>Mohammad killed for Islam, slaughtered tribes, took child brides and took slaves
>The Muslim world was shaped by conquest
>Female genital mutilation reaches heights of up to 90%+ in the so called """moderate""" Muslim countries such as Indonesia and Malaysia.
>A survey by the Czech organization Evropské hodnoty ("European Values") finds that 44 percent of Muslims in Europe have values consistent with Islamism.
>The Capacent Institute found that 18 percent of Muslims in Denmark either "agree" or "completely agree" that "Sharia law should be integrated into Danish law."
>A survey of 8,000 Indonesians by Roy Morgan Research, an Australian company, finds that 52 per cent favor some form of Islamic legal code (such as religious arbitration in family disputes), although only 40 percent favor a hadd punishment such as cutting the hands of thieves.
> Responding to my estimate in the documentary Obsession that "10 to 15 percent of Muslims worldwide support militant Islam
>In a survey of ten surveys at "Trouble in Londonistan," I find that "more than half of British Muslims want Islamic law and 5% endorse violence to achieve that end."
>The new "Centrum voor Radicalisme en Extremisme Studies" at the University of Amsterdam has researched the radicalization of Moroccan youth and found that 40 percent of the Moroccan youth in the Netherlands reject western values and democracy, while 6-7 percent of them are prepared to use force to defend Islam
> "Western society is decadent and immoral and that Muslims should seek to bring it to an end." An astounding 1/3rd of those [British Muslims] asked did agree with this statement
>Hisham Kabbani, head of Islamic Supreme Council of America: 5 to 10 percent of American Muslims are extremists

>Hisham Kabbani, head of Islamic Supreme Council of America: 5 to 10 percent of American Muslims are extremists.
>Kamal Nawash, head, Free Muslims Against Terrorism: "as many as 50 percent of Muslims around the world support the goals of the extremists."
>Survey and election results show that the number of Islamists, Muslims who want an Islamic state, is no more than 15 percent of the total Indonesian Muslim population of 200 million.

I've heard american gypos made a break with their old livestyle.

It is not like it is enjoyable to be poor here compared to yuroland, besides plenty of competition here, specially when dealing with niggers to just getting a simple job and live a decent lifestyle.

I'm not sure you understand what gypsies are.

Indeed. Never cared that much to tell you the truth, just spitballing the very few things I know.

This is the gypsy lifestyle. The only work gypsies do is go around collecting metals and other material to sell; other than that, they steal (often the same metals). Outside their usual area of settlement, they beg. They build their shacks on other people's land have as many children as they can, even though they live in poverty (although they do receive financial support from most governments but they spend it on alcohol and drugs).

Europe is dead by 2050.

>The only work gypsies do is go around collecting metals and other material to sell; other than that, they steal (often the same metals).
So do all homeless do that here either to buy hooch or drugs, some niggers got electrocuted to death while trying to steal some copper wiring. I think there is more competition on that front for anyone here, specially a large group of people to think about it. I think in europe they fill a niche and have very little in terms of competition.

Lol