What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/maid-falling-ethiopian-kuwait-woman-films-domestic-workers-a7662381.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she meant you should stop trying to change the subject to the third world when microaggressions are taking place LITERALLY every day RIGHT HERE and it's our responsibility to stop them.
Seriously, so sick and tired of these straight white men constantly bringing up Saudi Arabia or whatever like it has any relevance to their own behavior. Stop trying to hide your own misogyny behind thinly veiled Islamophobia.

How did she get up there? Why was she hanging? This looks like a scene from a dream.

>ALLAHU AKBAaaaaaaar...

Don't entirely remember the context, but she was a maid or other menial worker for a very wealthy woman in Saudi Arabia(?).
Basically she was on the roof, slipped and managed to catch the window on the way down. She asked her employer for help and instead the woman got out a camera and started filming her.
I think she walked away from the fall, which is lucky. If she got seriously injured she would be out of a job.

She should just use her parashoot on her head

>monkey climbing onto things
i dont see anything odd here except that its not in the wild

>and instead the woman got out a camera and started filming her.
That's pretty fucked up.

did she died???

That's why it's a noteworthy video.
Found the sauce, it was actually in Kuwait:
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/maid-falling-ethiopian-kuwait-woman-films-domestic-workers-a7662381.html
>The woman said she filmed the event because she didn’t want to be accused of the maid’s murder if she died.

t. Muhammad al M. Hammad

>What did she mean by this?
She's just doing some sick parkour. She's fine.

That's pretty much standard for these people. All through the middle east the rich hire foreign maids and just treat them like cattle. It's like their own little Saw film. They've been caught tormenting, torturing, killing the maids.

It's like a sport for them.

It's ironic to see Americans in the comments use this to bash Islam, considering this is one of the """""good""""" muslim countries, and an ally of the US. This is one of the few muslim countries that Trump actually likes.

>The woman said she filmed the event because she didn’t want to be accused of the maid’s murder if she died.
holy shit this is so fucking dumb i can't remember when was the last time i laughed so hard

rich indians are more or less the same, they enjoy being subhuman.

American's aren't really fans of our ME "allies" and the fucked up foreign worker system should be criticized.

oddly satisfying

>"""""good""""" muslim countries, and an ally of the US. This is one of the few muslim countries that Trump actually likes.
Irrelevant to individuals, kill yourself.

this desu. Haven't yet met an american who gives a fuck which countries Trump likes or not except maybe China.
Fuck slavery in all forms and fuck this kind of callous treatment.

fake

oh, he bepis

Hahahahhajahahahajajajaja

Something like that

>only Chinese are soulles-

Subhumans do that kind of thing all the time. They also torture and kill them for fun. In india especially this is a big thing, manhunts are no product of horror movies there are people that do that kind of shit.

Life is very cheap in those places and the rich can afford taking quite a few of them. And i'm not only talking about rich indians or middle easterns or africans, rich europeans and burgers have been caught hundreds of times being connected to these sick murder or pedophilia rings, in Mexico the cartels kidnap women and "sell" them to rich unitedstatians, a while ago I was reading about a woman that was kidnapped for 7 years, she said that burgers fucked her and a little boy she was with, a lot of them also paid to torture them or fucked them until their ass bled.

It's sick and literally nobody does anything about it, powerful people are well connected.

am i correct in you being the hapa who defends gooks eating dogs?

as I know she survived

bumping for great injustice

>, in Mexico the cartels kidnap women and "sell" them to rich unitedstatians, a while ago I was reading about a woman that was kidnapped for 7 years, she said that burgers fucked her and a little boy she was with, a lot of them also paid to torture them or fucked them until their ass bled.
That's pretty fucked up. I hate rich people.

Being a fucked up pshyco has nothing to do with money.

Being a fucked up psycho with money allows you to get away with it. Also rich people are actually more likely to be psychopaths.

Wall Street execs, CEO's, powerful politicians have 10% more sociopaths than the general population.

Or, it could be the other way around? Sociopaths could be more likely to be rich/smart.

They're more likely to pursue wealth and power, because it's their only real motivation having no empathy and all.

Also they're more willing to use dirty tricks to get ahead of others.

I thought the woman filming had been mistreating the maid, so she started threatening to kill herself on the balcony, and climbed over the rail to hang by her fingers, then the employer started filming to prove her innocence while the maid accidently lost her grip and fell

The lady hanging from that window is saying:
>"Are you filming this? Make sure you get all of this. Okay, here we go: Hi, my name is Fatima Fallujah, and this is Jackass"

Not related:

One thing that I have to admit about arabs is that short temper is in their blood and they result to violence easily. In the old days before Muhammed in arabia 2 tribes went to war for generations because one of them lost a camel race and accused the other of cheating. But at the same time they are courageous people who value honor.

Many people from the Caucasus have similar mentalty, I remember one documentary about a village located in this region, that village had one large cemetery divided into two parts - for two families that practiced vendetta for centuries.

>help me
>laughs
Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/