ITT we post countries that never did anything wrong or evil during their history

ITT we post countries that never did anything wrong or evil during their history.

Automatically not invited:
>Germany
>Japan
>Turkey

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Salsu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we post countries that never did anything wrong or evil during their history.
>china

Are you fucked in the head?

They genocide other chinks how is that a bad thing?

Tell you the true, there are good chinks and bad chinks. Look at China now, bad chinks are the majority.

Now this might come as a bit of a biggie for you, but Spain is a country good and pure by heart as well.

>inquisition
Murdering your own people doesn't count.

[spoiler]Pic related[/spoiler]

>ITT we post countries that never did anything wrong or evil during their history
hi

bait thread?

You guys helped fuck up the 30 years war.

>we post countries that never did anything wrong or evil during their history.
>implying there is such country

they razed half the continent down.

U.S.A.

What about all of the raping and murdering and enslaving they did in the Americas?

what did we do?

Our little brother is faultless.

Canada and you all know it

>U.S.A
>did nothing wrong
>Says this while thousands of dead Syrians, Libyans, Viets, Iraqi lay under its heels

Don't forget the genocide of the Native Americans.

>an american flag says this

Nothing, South Korea is pure.

No they aren't, they were viking savages

what about le oppression of le russian minorities?

Sure.

Hehe, USA is a fucking loser
We are the back to back champion, minus the 1000 years annexed by chinks tho.

>China hasn't militarily intervened in a single country, despite achieving superpower status quite some time ago
>No genocides to speak of
>Invest and help develop poorer countries in Africa, but also Eastern Europe; for example Belarus is seeing a surge of Chinese investment
>Historical victim of Japan and colonialist European countries/America

>An American chastising another American for genocide
Top kek

>Invest and help develop poorer countries in Africa

"""invest""" okay commie

what they are doing now is the same thing Europe did in Africa a century ago

No, they just invaded and annexed Tibet and other areas and pushed Hanization. That's perfectly normal almost like when the Soviets took the Baltics and shoved a bunch of bydlos in there.

of course, building an entire railway for Ethiopia without slave labour == shooting the natives and chopping up their hands

Are you seeing slaves being deported to live in plantations? Workers getting their hands cut off or being shot for not producing enough yield? All the resources being stolen and women raped?
Yes, invest, I don't see why you put it in such brackets. Then again, after looking at your flag, I might have a clue.

The invasion of Tibet holds a historical justification, just like "hanization" prevents the split up of the country into multicultural factions who bomb each other or seek independence.

Those railway they're investing in is to ship raw material OUT of Africa. Brits had the same strategy in India to keep them poor and under control. If you think Africa is benefiting from this, then you've been reading too much Chinese propaganda.

>Ok, here is money for minerals
>Alright thanks, here are the minerals, im glad we trade like this

VS

>Ayo shieet we'z the boss around ere now ye bunch of negros now gimme all ya gold and bootay before I cap ya
>excuse m- *gets martini henry'd*

>China hasn't militarily intervened in a single country, despite achieving superpower status quite some time ago
Hello, am I invisible? 1979? Ring any bell?

>No genocides to speak of
Tell that to all of my slant eyes brothers were conquered by China in medieval time.

it was just a prank bro relax

Yeah even as the most patriotic chink in a 10 mile radius I can tell you OP choose a shit example

Hi guys we dindu nuffin wrong why arent we invited.

Brazil desu

>what was the genocide in uruguay
hahahah

I'd argue you just have bad leaders

All look the name.
Vietnam is literally china's ukraine.

There was never a genocide on Uruguay.

Slow down on the heroin, Ivan.

we are as irrelevant and inoffensive as they come

Faggot-approved bait

They invaded us
Fuck you

*protected

They got btfoed everytime kore en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Salsu The only people to successfully conquer korea werent even chinese they were mongols and manchus who in turn conquered all of han china.
Literally 1/4 of chinas history was ruled by foreigners and nomads

Be grateful to your master who help you BTFO Tokugawa Japan when they invaded you, you ungrateful gook

hmmm you're right. i meant paraguay, obviously.

Killing soldiers in war is not genociding them, Ivan.

>ungrateful gook

Japan tried to invade China and asked us about let them use our land as a way to china, And we just said no and became ""buffer zone""".

>What if civilians becomes soldiers

killing 3/4 of the population is as close to genocide as conventional warfare comes.

>not joining in japans call to genocide chink.
Worst of worst mistakes.

besides, you shouldn't speak with your history of invading the balkans and a certain country nicknamed armenia.

The imperial Chinese army actually didn't do anything useful. They had about 60,000 men versus half a million Japanese and most of the time they were busy raping and looting Korean civilians. It was mainly supply problems that compelled an end to the fighting (since Korea was in ruins, none of the Chinese or Japanese armies had any provisions).

Lovely, it's switched to a Lithuania proxy.

>paying for what you buy is the same as overthrowing govermments and enslaving people

>putting down an armed rebellion in your own territory (Republic of China owned it and the PRC is the successor of RoC) is annexation
Although I agree that the Chinese are assholes in Tibet, they at least have some legal claim to it.

>1979
>China superpower status
What?

You do realize you are lucky the CCP rules China. If it was the Han nationalists you guys would be CHINK'D again.

>paying for what you buy

That's not colonization amigo.

China is definitely doing it to benefit themselves. Obviously.
But that's not colonization where europeans took everything and gave back nothing but bullets.

So I've been told that this poster is some American leftist studying in Spain.

Yeah and you invaded them.

And they defended you guys many times. Or is North Korea not Korean?

Wow it's almost like things change after 2000 years?

Chinese history is one long list of genocides and destruction of other cultures.

[Citation needed]

are you suggesting i'm a shill? kek

I am a US airman. And I have proved it repeatedly with timestamps but you shills can't accept that not everyone who disagrees with you is the boogeyman.

Furthermore, I voted for and support Trump. Who is like the opposite of pro-Chinese

resource extraction is the definition of colonization

resource stealing =! resource purchase
stop spouting bullshit, by your logic any country buying saudi arabian oil is colonising it
you're braindead, stop embarassing yourself

No. No it is not.

What we did was colonization

What chinese are doing is exploitation

Grande diferencia hijo de árbol

>ITT we post countries that never did anything wrong or evil during their history

Bror

The Spanish inquisition acquitted 98% of the detainees. Don't believe Pr*testant propaganda, Lithuania, you're a good Catholic.

Bror!

Yes my Catholic brother. Thank you for shining the Lord's light upon me and enlightening me with your wisdom.

>Supporting both the Khmer Rouge and North Korea financially.

China has done plenty wrong.

The thread topic is based on a false premise and is trying to apply anachronistic standards of ethics and morality to history.

If we were to extend country to nation and thus ethnic/cultural group, I suppose an extremely isolated Native American or Southeast Asian-Pacific tribe could fit the bill.