GO! GO!

GO! GO!
Destroy Europe!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0DXWhjjak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope dumb euros keep pissing erdogan off so we can send syrian rapists after their mothers

They are too poor, disorganised and small in number to destroy Europe. But I hope they find the necessary strength to pull a Fritigern on European "civilisation", the root of all evil in the world.

joke's on you, this diversity is only making us stronger haha

Erdogan should just open the floodgate.

fuck merkel and fuck european people.

A SERIOUS QUESTION

Why does the EU give assylum to syrians, arabs, africans, but not to ukranian refugees?

Dude every Ukrainian is in Poland as a refugee right now

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0DXWhjjak

checked

Because niggers and mudslimes while they stay in EU will naturally vote for leftards.

Eastern Europeans are naturally traditional and if they would stay they would vote for conservatist parties.

>implying there's anything worth destroying
"save western civilizatchun" is such a fucking meme

Laughed at this

QUADS MEANS REMOVE HOHOLS

God Bless Polska

At this point I really wish we got syrian refugees. If you tame the inner islamic barbarian they're cool and the women are also kinda hot.

But in reality we don't get war migrants, but subsaharian niggers that think europe is el dorado

nice quints m8

"Refugees" they say. Most of them males in combat age. Yeah, this huge contradiction (lies) from the media.
Now, imagine those fuckers putting their hands in the European nuclear weapons? We will all be fucked.

GO! GO!
Destroy Japan!

Half of the people moved to Poland...

fuckin funny

Only came here for this. Now I can go back to motherland.

not kawaii

Ukrainians are fine. I work with few software developers from there. Did not know they are ukrainians until they introduced themselves. Easily pass for Poles. If integration is so simple there can be even 10 mln of them and we won't notice.

*blocks their way*

work migrants
also, checked

>be amerifat
>be a one-man-blockade

Most iconic 2015 rapefugees images taken in Slovenia. I live 40mins from this spot.

US status:
[ ] not told
[x] told

Uruguay savage af

Slovenia also has many refugees now?

We let them thru, so we kinda did it.

My sides

Mashallah.
May Europe be under the control of the glorious Allah and cleanse the corruption that is the European culture.

hope so too

Nah they just passed through, though g*rmans forced a few hundred on us.

I wish there are more Japs like you.
Most Japs I've seen suck white men's cock and hate fellow Asians.
Sad.

and malaysian women suck jap men's cock
sad

>and malaysian women suck jap men's cock
>meanwhile Jap girls keep getting plowed by White dicks

so who suck malaysian men's cock?
nigger?

they're self-sufficient