Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

Op share more of her

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Anything with her sucking dick?

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

Unfortunate human beings who are incapable of forming normal, strong, monogamous relationships on such interpersonal levels.

If you have an open relationship, you do not have a relationship, you're faking it. You are outsourcing your ideal mate to various people. It isn't a real relationship.
Humans are, by nature, monogamous. We gestate and mature so slowly that we require a strong family unit and then strong community relations. Instead we run around fruitfully copulating then saying "NO, PEOPLE AREN'T BROKEN DUE TO THE OBVIOUS THING CAUSE THAT MEANS I HAVE TO CHANGE WHAT I DO AND CONTROL MY HORMONES AND ACTIONS. NO, IT IS SOMETHING ELSE LIKE WEALTH INEQUALITY OR RACISM."

Everyone is a child because most people were raised by single mothers and various "fathers". They could only look to the consistency of their brothers/sisters/friends for how to be and God knows kids have no idea how to be so they just give in to impulses and bump into each other and learn that way. They are narcissistic and have no way to develop beyond what they are since nobody else they emulate (peers instead of adults) has done that, either.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

Wtf is this autism

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

op give me her snapchat i wanna chat with her

James Richardson
James Richardson

Going too show this too kira art work tomorrow. She'll love it op

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

more

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Let's see a full frontal

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

This

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

If op wasnt a fag he'd do this

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit