ITT: we post like we're on Sup Forums

ITT: we post like we're on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uCLwgyE4Kp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess I'll get this started

>Does anyone know any music that goes with the sound of your youth being wasted?
>What's some good music to listen to while browsing Sup Forums?
>ITT: we post like we're on Sup Forums

>what swans album am i going to shill today?

first visuals

youtu.be/uCLwgyE4Kp0

>Does anyone know any music that goes with the sound of your youth being wasted?

Yeah, that one hurt to type out.

I get all my music from pitchfork reviews.

XXXTENTACION: Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
me: *injects a bunch of black tar heroin, puts on extra tall padded work boots and shoots up a school while blaring $UICIDEBOY$ on a sony walkman and sobbing profusely*

haha, yeah totally.

>please be nice to grimes

>Here's an album nobody knows or cares about that I talk about like everybody knows and cares about it
>Fave 400bc rock and stick music? Oh yeah. Definitely Gar Ugushank.

>implying Sup Forums knows any obscure music

Grims is ugly

any obscure music goes straight to the bottom

post more kpop and grimes please

>any obscure music goes straight to the bottom
Gotta make way for more meme rap.

>more kpop
heh

Grimes is the artist of the decade. Prove me wrong.

What board was this on originally?

i love choa

Hurrrrr hey guys aren't I cool for wasting my youth on a dumb pretentious music board made for neckbearde who fap to anime and aren't I better than le normies cause I only listen to contrarian obscure avant garde field recordings of chickens having intercourse? Kek anyway back to shitpostint dumb unfunny grimes memes and spamming share threads with my autism (even though they're the only good threads on here)

Also aaron, neutral milk hotel, loveless, and weezer

>What board was this on originally?
Sup Forums

How did this board hurt you?

You're wrong.

You missed one part, sweetie: da proof.