Name a bigger pussy in music

Name a bigger pussy in music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOFG0dtkGRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you...

Don't go around sladering Charls Carroll.

Charls would break him

Gerard Way

Win Butler seems like a little bitch.

ur moms

At least Gerard is such a ridiculous dumbass that he's actually cool. Also he did enough cocaine in the sun to kill any normal man ten times over on tour. Just look at his diaries. He was an actual self destructive rockstar not a pussy

Anal prolapsed Owl City fan.

Sufyawn Stevens

Yeah exactly he's a fucking angsty suicidal pussy

>Sufyawn
Nice touch.

the only owl city song i've ever heard was fireflies but it's pretty alright

>cokeheads are brave
Ok buddy.

He's a nu male who wears make up and cries

>being self destructive is cool
lmao how's summer break from middle school going?

This

I'm 25 and have borderline personality disorder/schizoffective disorder pal. I know about self destructive behavior. It's mega cool. When you're this cool you just wanna die. I wouldn't expect a lame nerd to understand

you'll cowards don't even smoke crack

I've always struggled with actually enjoying Ocean Eyes while not wanting anything to do with this beta piece of shit.

Maybe I'm Dreaming is the vastly superior Owl City record.

I've actually smoked crack a few times, it's cool but the comedown is legitimately soul-crushing

No we just aren't fucking retarded

Go to Weenie Hut Jr's. if you wanna discuss Owl City

Uses "nerd" as insult. Nu male detected

Everything up to The Midsummer Station is god-tier synthpop if you can get past the nonsense lyrics. If you can't admit that you're probably a gay homosexual.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
YOU FUCKING RETARD
YOU FUCKING STUPID RETARD

>god tier synthpop

how about no, and get the fuck out

you're insulting an entire genre by making that statement. Do you also think the pinnacle of rock music was Avenged Sevenfold?

Dead Mow Cinco

Very skilled band better than anyone you can name

mine after your gf pounds me with the strapon

>can't justify his shit-tier opinion
>g-get out!
Adam Young is a good producer of synth pop. Deal with it. His ambient stuff under the Port Blue name is good as well.

You.

>implying you're not just projecting your insecurities about being unable to muster up the courage to tell a girl how you feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=MOFG0dtkGRk

I don't get it? how does this make him a pussy?

Producer here, Adam Young's drum programming is high-tier.

>I'm 25 and have borderline personality disorder/schizoffective disorder pal. I know about self destructive behavior.
And I guess that means everyone has it too.

>PUBLICITY STUNT IN RESPONSE TO A BIGGER PUBLICITY STUNT IN A RELATABLE NORMIE STYLE EXECUTION

this is the gayest shit I have ever seen. I just want to give him chinese burns hot enough to singe the hair off his arms, if he's even capable of growing body hair

making a shitty loop in your cracked copy of fl or ableton and putting an anime picture on it doesn't make you a producer bro

Don't you love when teenagers who make vaporwave and death grips Seinfeld remixes consider themselves musicians

Please don't disrespect my man Adam like that, he's a chill kindhearted dude that makes good music.

How does it feel knowing this guy has made millions and had a song dedicated to him by T. Swift while you are a 30 year old virgin hater???

Gerard Way once stopped a gig in the middle of a song at a Taking Back Sunday/MCR gig because the mosh pit was getting "too violent".
At a rock gig... stops in the middle of a song for the pit being too mad.
What a fucking MELT.

Taking Back Sunday were pretty good though.

How about you bring valid criticism.

All his albums up to TMS are god-tier synth-pop

His side-projects are also god tier ambient.

What did he mean by this