Why this board dosent talk about CREATING music, learning music, theory of music...

Why this board dosent talk about CREATING music, learning music, theory of music. Why is there no links to resources on how to create music in sticky.

all creative boards create and learn how to.

what the fuck is wrong with you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/prod/
/bleep/
/gg/
/classical/
/jazz/
You're welcome.

There's /prod/ threads sometimes and /guitarbass/ all the time, the fuck is wrong with you nigga.

Because there is a general which can update links and contains love discussion, dumbwit.

Because this entire subculture is all about signalling your superior taste to others to fit in certain groups.
Look at the biggest music Youtuber for example. Fantano wouldn't know how to write or perform a song if his life depended on it, but he gets the biggest audience just by spouting "it feels like..." type of nonsense as people look to him to confirm their tastes so they can feel superior to the lower plebs.

>Why is there no links to resources on how to create music

It's not that difficult.
>go to vst4free.com
>download highest rated analog synth
>place .dll file in VST folder
>open fl studio
>install vst
>make simple drum pattern out of 808 kicks and snares
>put a pattern in piano roll with VST
>open audacity
>set mic to windows WASAPI
>press record
>wait 5 seconds
>open FL Studio
>press space
>let it loop for like 3 minutes
>stop recording
>export

Boom you're done. Stop trying to make easy things difficult

>Fantano wouldn't know how to write or perform a song if his life depended on it
He plays bass
youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY

His Cal songs are musical kino

There sued to be a /comp/ general.

Lurk more you foreign faggot

>Why this board dosent talk about CREATING music, learning music, theory of music. Why is there no links to resources on how to create music in sticky.
you don't have the drive dont kid yourself cunt

OP is probably the newest person on here. Its quite amazing really

>bass

Because this board prefers making threads about how "grimes is the modern day beethoven desu desu xd" or "dae listen to this indie gem remain in light??"

bring back tripfags.

sure showed me

I sure did. You can stop posting that sucky playing from now on.

>Fantano wouldn't know how to write or perform a song if his life depended on it
NIBBA the New calasic is [fire emoji] dab dab DEADASS

This board is just a circlejerk.

Because Sup Forums is filled with dipshits that thrive on validation.

fuck music nerd

Last time I checked there were dozens of Soundcloud, Vocaroo and 'Sup Forums makes an album' threads.

>Because this entire subculture is all about signalling your superior taste to others to fit in certain groups.
lol this is literally the entirety of art, even at "academic"(whatever that means) levels.

>(whatever that means)
>allow me to express my confident opinion on things I know nothing about