Is this the greatest album of the 2010's or just the greatest of 2017?

is this the greatest album of the 2010's or just the greatest of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YN-L_JAMCWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

put some goddamn effort into your shill threads Schlomo.

it's the best album of the decade. he'll probably top it himself next year.

guys a total liberal fag

>Sup Forums is attempting to invade Sup Forums
kek, do you guys know where you are?

Anyway, faggots aside, wasn't a big fan of this album. Wasn't nearly as good as Honeybear. Somehow, the instrumentation and arrangement of Honeybear made it possible for me to stomach FJM's pretentiousness but it's just too overt on this album. His lyrics sound like a freshman political science major rambling on in a dorm hallway.

It's not even the best left-wing album of April 7 2017

you can stop samefagging shill

Can confirm

Are you mentally ill? I just said the album was shit. How exactly is that shilling?

Indie rock is best when it's pretentious. This is why I adore FJM. He's all the best things about the indie rock mythos

>arrogant
>pretentious
>faux-humble
>asshole

It's exactly what indie needs to be.

go choke on your own vomit, retard

I suppose there's something to be said about that. This album pushed it over the threshold for me, though. It was just too much. Maybe I'm just getting too old for his schtick, but Honeybear is still nice to listen to.

Here's a better pop album released the same day

I'd say that it's just the...second greatest album of 2017...
Only to A Crow Looked At Me by Mount Errie

lol that's new wave not indie rock wtf

Fuck off retard

Did anyone listen to the new Arcade Fire album yet? I haven't had a chance to get to it. Is it good or bad?

>>arrogant
>>pretentious
>>faux-humble
>>asshole

As I said in another thread, I couldn't believe how bad it was. Shocking, honestly.

>what is a proxy
a literal bogus p4k record

of course. I'm surprised they're still shilling for him after that interview where he said pop stars are literal prisoners.

why are you still replying to me? i said fuck off retard.

At least it's not as bad as the album that started this thread desu

>proxy

lmao
dumb frog poster

Lmao Father John Misty hasn't made a single bad album including Pure Comedy. Could you explain why this album is bad?

People get triggered by FJM because he's everything they want to be. They just don't want to admit it.

He's one of the greatest artists currently making music.

Could someone tell me an album better than this? It's the greatest record of all-time in my book and I'd love to explore more.

>>>arrogant
>>>pretentious
>>>faux-humble
>>>asshole

Completely agree ;)

you're still totally fooling all of us shill

The Fragile

Nice.

just more industrial in general, or are you looking for concept albums specifically?

>
If you think Pure Comedy is pretentious then god god almighty you'd throw up at the mere thought of the new Bon Iver album.

i'll just leave this here

youtu.be/YN-L_JAMCWk

>what is being an absolute autist

It fucking sucks.

Bon Iver has a lot of talent but generally I feel the same way about them, yeah. I honestly believe the best thing they ever did was the cover of Bonnie Raitt's I Can't Make You Love Me.

>bon iver

Another literal fake p4k creation