DESPACITO

DESPACITO

I really don't get why this is a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

playground.plus/culture/despacito-is-so-catchy-because-it-tricks-our-brains-by-breaking-a-basic-rule-of-music/
youtube.com/watch?v=YVtzQms7lps
youtube.com/watch?v=2FMccwa-0vA
youtube.com/watch?v=dMK_npDG12Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's nothing to get, it's shitty music with pop appeal

Reggaeton was a mistake. At least El General feels bad for making it

I fucking hate this song.

It's annoying and crappy and I hear it at least three times a day even though I deliberately try to not hear it.

playground.plus/culture/despacito-is-so-catchy-because-it-tricks-our-brains-by-breaking-a-basic-rule-of-music/

This is just this year's Gangnam Style, and these guys will have the same fate as Psy.

So it is evil demonic shit

It seems lots of people from non-english speaking countries love it

>implying those aren't bots

literally 90% of the comments on any video that goes "viral" are bots, you fucking idiot

True, also I feel like a lot of the mexican songs that populate spotify international charts are because of bots.

So, youre telling me, that the song only appeals to people who listen to the exact same shit and expect the exact same shit coming in the exact same format from every song
and solely because this guy broke away from the typical "pop format" of a buildup to the chorus, that this is why "pop fans" enjoy it?

I guess it makes sense as to why retards love this shit but anyone who doesnt listen to [generic pop] isnt getting their brain hooked on such a simpleton concept.

Truly we, Sup Forums, have beaten (((music corporations))) by being outliers

this song is puerto rican you dumb cuck

Name other song that does this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVtzQms7lps

this way of writing music where the chorus is actually the quiet part of the song, is a normal thing in pop music. But in Despacito it's really drastic

why is it that when i song goes to #1 we have to talk about it? who gives a shit

every popular song has comments like that

Its not just that. The chorus in Despacito breaks the beat of the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FMccwa-0vA

t. spic

did you mean AMERICAN

im from the southern cone my friendo

>puerto rico
>american
pick one

Didn't lorde's green light do something similar with the drumbeat and the key change which triggered Max Martin so hard that he had to write a blogpost about "wrong" songwriting?

youtube.com/watch?v=dMK_npDG12Q

DES-

PA

CHO

I've never heard it. I go outside often.

Roughly 1/5 people in the US right now don't speak English in the household.