Is Team 10 the Wu-Tang Clan of our generation?

Is Team 10 the Wu-Tang Clan of our generation?

Cleary

>tfw its everyday bro

Everyone who makes a video calling them cancer is only increasing their exposure and giving them more power. It's hilarious. I hope they take over. I really do, i'm sick of hip hop and this will finally let all the white people see how the rest of the world sees them.

yeah but better

It hurts looking at all the white people

Do you, an idiot, really think anybody gives a single fuck about these guys? They make videos off of them because they're leeching as much as they can. They leech off of anything thats popular, they don't care what it is. The more popular Team 10 gets, the more popular their shitty response videos will be. Its a win-win situation for both sides. In reality they're equally as terrible but hey, dirty leeches have to earn money to live somehow too. I don't blame them.

Clearly a lot of people care about every insignificant thing that Jake Paul puts out into the world, there's people in their 30s making 10 minute rants about him. I don't give a shit what people choose to waste their life on but it's pretty laughable.

both of you are correct.

the opinions of 8-15 year old, Disney channel watching girls, doesnt have any influence in the real world

>Disney channel watching girls, doesnt have any influence in the real world
modern feminism comes from disney channel princess dumbass

>modern feminism
>disney channel princess

watching that video...it's hard to argue white people weren't a mistake

*dabs on the haters*

The fat blob on the left is so fucking annoying I can't even put it into words

Who thought having that many blonds was a good idea?

>tfw hate myself
*dabs on me*

*pops my collar*

all of them look the same

No because they don't care about doing music
They just did it because they knew it would trend
Now Jake's main income of attention is just being an attention whore by being an asshole to everyone

>>>/reddit/

Modern disney princesses

They all have the same color hair.